HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Russell Brand set for return to the podcast world

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Russell Brand set for return to the podcast world Empty
PostSubject: Russell Brand set for return to the podcast world   Russell Brand set for return to the podcast world EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:17 pm

Russell Brand is to host a new podcast series for audioBoom.

New episodes of The Russell Brand Podcast will launch on the sound file-sharing website every Wednesday and Sunday, beginning this Wednesday.

The podcasts will reunite Brand with his regular radio presenting team of comedian Matt Morgan and self-styled "poet laureate" Mr Gee.

Brand presented The Russell Brand Show with Morgan for BBC Radio 6 Music and BBC Radio 2 between 2006 and 2008. Noel Gallagher was a frequent guest on the show.

Brand said: "Me and my sleeper cell of radio mates are happy to get back on the air with audioBoom. Which sounds like terrorism in the earhole. Exciting."

audioBoom's CEO Robert Proctor added: "I am ecstatic that audioBoom has managed to attract one of the world's most talented entertainers onto the platform.

"I do not think it is any coincidence that Russell has chosen to release his latest material in an on-demand platform rather than through traditional media."
Back to top Go down

Russell Brand set for return to the podcast world

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1