HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn Empty
PostSubject: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:22 am

Daniel vs. Roman at Fast Lane
Daniel beats Roman clean.
Daniel goes for a handshake out of respect.
Roman snaps and assaults Daniel.
[Insert Boos Here]
Lesnar vs. Daniel at WrestleMania.
It doesn't matter if the match actually finishes or not: Roman comes out, cleans house, Rollins cashes in, boom.

I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:02 am

Sounds like something Bull would book. That's not a bad thing though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:18 am

I'd have it differently but almost same form.

•Reigns Beats Bryan. Bryan goes to shake his hand after the match but Reigns superman punches him instead.

•Reigns then gets a manager, a new look & theme.

•Brock beats Reigns. Reigns gets pissed off and beats the crap out of Lesner.

•Rollins cashes in.

Yours would most likely happen, mine is just another one of my big imagination ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:54 am

Why are you making Lesnar look incredibly weak in every scenario? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:36 pm

A nice way of having Reigns turning Heel would be having him lose to Brock Lesnar on WM after a very "physical match". Rollins appears and stares at Reigns, grinning, then Reigns turns around, spears him, Rollins cashes in for the win. Rollins gets the title and shakes hands with Reigns, making it clear that Roman is his new "Enforcer" (hired goon).

^This, of course, if the WWE thinks of having Lesnar dropping the title at WM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:39 pm

well Brock is leaving to go back to the UFC. So why care about making him look strong?
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:05 pm

Dead if you meant me, I'm not making him look weak. Its why I didn't go into detail as to what happens in the match. Just that something happens that causes Rollins to cash in and win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:42 pm

No i meant Broski. In his one scenario he had Lesnar get destroyed by Reigns but it took one superkick and the Accolade from Rusev for Reigns to lose to Rollins. In the other one he mentioned, he has Reigns go batshit insane and assault Lesnar only to lose to Rollins?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Billion Dollar Bull wrote:
well Brock is leaving to go back to the UFC. So why care about making him look strong?

He is? Was never confirmed and we wont know what his intentions are until Wrestlemania time.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:21 pm

The news reports of Lesnar going back to the UFC literally keep contradicting one another. So at this rate, you shouldn't believe he's going to UFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:28 pm

I think he is leaving. Going to UFC or not I don't care, but I think WM 31 is going to be the last time we see Brock as a wwe superstar. If he is leaving, why protect him?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Staying with WWE would be the easy thing to do for Brock. He wouldn't have to train more than he does now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:00 am

Dead wrote:
No i meant Broski. In his one scenario he had Lesnar get destroyed by Reigns but it took one superkick and the Accolade from Rusev for Reigns to lose to Rollins. In the other one he mentioned, he has Reigns go batshit insane and assault Lesnar only to lose to Rollins?

What would it matter? Lesnar ain't winning and he ain't staying. This match is all about putting the future of the WWE into the spot light. Lesnar is gonna be putting someone over whether he's strong or weak.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:14 am

I'm just picturing how hilarious it would look for Daniel Bryan to offer Roman a handshake and Roman does a Superman Punch.

Most people who get a hand shake offer, only to attack the person, don't leap into the air and deck them with a flying punch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:37 am

Tbh: the only way WWE would keep Brock Lesnar a bit longer would be if they wanted his reign to be longer than CM Punk's. (Which would be the case come Summer Slam).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:17 pm

Zanon wrote:
Tbh: the only way WWE would keep Brock Lesnar a bit longer would be if they wanted his reign to be longer than CM Punk's. (Which would be the case come Summer Slam).

Actually Lesnar would have to keep it past Summerslam, but thats not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:19 pm

^ Punk's reign was more than 440 days. Lesnar would only have it for a year come Summerslam.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:20 pm

That was meant for Zanon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:44 pm

^ohhh yeah. Right.
(I saw the Combined Title Reigns duration instead of the actual time.)
Well then, Brock is a goner then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:59 pm

If Brock were staying or going he wasnt keeping the belt past Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn   An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn Empty

Back to top Go down

An Easy Roman Reigns Heel Turn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1