HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo   Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo 879304_636x357

Katy Perry has celebrated her Super Bowl performance with a new tattoo.

The 'Roar' hitmaker provided the half-time entertainment at the game between Seattle Sea Hawks and New England Patriots last night (01.02.15) - the 49th time the tournament final has been staged - and felt it was ''appropriate'' to mark the occasion in a permanent way afterwards.

Posting a picture of herself under the tattooist's needle, she wrote on Instagram: I thought it would be appropriate to draw blood tonight... XLIX (sic)''

She then followed the post with another image, a close-up shot of her finger with the inking XLIX, the roman numerals for 49.

The 30-year-old singer had earlier provided a spectacular show at the University of Phoenix stadium, which saw her enter the arena astride a giant puppet tiger singing Roar'.

Her hit-laden set also saw her backed by dancers dressed as sharks, palm trees and beach balls as she sang 'California Gurls' and 'Teenage Dream', while Lenny Kravitz joined her on 'I Kissed A Girl'.

The brunette beauty also shared the stage with Missy Elliott, who performed three of her own hits, 'Get Ur Freak on', 'Work it' and 'Lose Control' .

The astonishing finale to the performance saw Katy - in her fourth costume change, a star-spangled silver outfit - fly around the stadium on what looked like a giant sparkler-shooting star to end with 'Firework'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo   Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:26 am

If its on Katy i'll taste it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo   Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:57 am

I wished I watched man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo   Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Katy Perry gets Super Bowl tattoo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1