HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school Empty
PostSubject: Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school   Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 am

Kylie Jenner has denied speculation she's dropped out of school.

The 17-year-old reality TV star confirmed she's still a home-schooled high school student and has four months to go until she graduates.

Kylie revealed: ''I haven't dropped out of school. I still go to school every day.''

Kylie explained that once she gets her diploma, she will be exploring a wide variety of interests.

She told PEOPLE Magazine: ''I want to keep doing what I do now. I love fashion ... I have a lot of interests I'm pursuing.''

Meanwhile, Kylie's 19-year-old sister, Kendall Jenner, recently admitted she ''grew up too fast a long time ago''.

The model rose to fame on her family's reality TV series 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' eight years ago and claimed she was ''brought up to be a workaholic'' by her parents, Bruce and Kris Jenner.

She said: ''I feel like I grew up too fast a long time ago.

''Having older siblings, you grow up around adults, so you mature more quickly. I saw my sisters and parents working every day, so I was pretty much brought up to be a workaholic. But I just turned 19 a couple weeks ago, and I'm scared to be 20 - it's the first step out of being a teenager.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school   Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:59 am

Why, is she too famous to attend her local school all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school   Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:07 pm

Most people do home schooling to get away from the distractions of being a celebrity in a public school
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school   Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:03 am

"she will be exploring a wide variety of interests."

She'll be exploring a wide variety of men. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school   Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school Empty

Back to top Go down

Kylie Jenner denies dropping out of school

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1