HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  Empty
PostSubject: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Fucking right, Danny won.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:29 pm

How was my commentary?
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Good. I enjoyed it.

Who was playing the game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:34 pm

I controlled both characters. I recorded the match and then commentary over it.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:35 pm

How did you control both characters? They move at the same time. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:38 pm

I have done it for years Funny It's almost a skill now that I am able to control two controllers almost at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:25 am

"almost a skill"
You modest fuck.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:18 am

Bull wrote:
I have done it for years Funny It's almost a skill now that I am able to control two controllers almost at the same time.

Damn! Funny I still do that. You know, playing with myself......

Oh wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:53 am

^ pppfff Funny

^^ Funny

So what did everyone else think of my commentary?
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:06 am

It was very good. You were very emotive. Though I don't think Diamond has an "s" on the end Razz

I'm more impressed at how good you are at kicking out. I'm shite at that minigame Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:18 am

Yeah I went back and froward with Diamond and Diamonds during this because I didn't know what was the right way to say it.

I think again it comes from all the years of wanting a match to go how I want it. Making it look like an actual match. So I guess I am able to stop it whenever. Tho I do mess up a lot and just push cancel, which I hate this years cancel animation. At least the last couple of years it looked like the guy kicked out.

Also I hate the stamina system. The biggest thing they marketed and its a pile of shit. I understand why they did it, but at the same time everyone gets winded too fast. I did the match with the stamina system on and within 15 seconds Danny was winded. So I turned that shit off.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:44 am

Yeah even with full stamina, I tend to be in the third bar before I even have a signature saved up. It's good if you want a long match, but everyone tires way too easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:57 am

I will turn it on for more dramatic matches and shit like that, but for normal matches I will have it off
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:23 pm

It was good commentary.

Slight suggestion, use a program like Audacity after you're finished recording the audio. You can tinker with it to change volumes (if you came out too low or high at one point and want to equal it out) and get rid of excess noise (such as the popping sound). Again, just a suggestion. Still good nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary    XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary  Empty

Back to top Go down

XWA on YouTube- Danny Dimaond vs Jeremy Paisley- With Commentary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1