HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MATCH 1.) Xtreme Icon vs. El Hijo Del Minkaro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

MATCH 1.) Xtreme Icon vs. El Hijo Del Minkaro Empty
PostSubject: MATCH 1.) Xtreme Icon vs. El Hijo Del Minkaro   MATCH 1.) Xtreme Icon vs. El Hijo Del Minkaro EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:37 am

DUE: Saturday, January 24th 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

MATCH 1.) Xtreme Icon vs. El Hijo Del Minkaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATCH 1.) Xtreme Icon vs. El Hijo Del Minkaro   MATCH 1.) Xtreme Icon vs. El Hijo Del Minkaro EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:01 pm

DING DING DING

The match begins with Icon and El Hijo stand face to face in the middle of the ring. Seconds pass before El Hijo slaps Icon in the face, Icon then has a smirk on his face.

Miles: No fear, I like this kid, besides I'd slap Icon twice as hard if I got the chance.

Cedar: and I am the CEO of McDonalds

Icon throws a stiff knee shot to the midsection of his foe then follows that up with a huge knee to the face. El Hijo stumbles backwards into the ropes as Icon follows him, he then Irish whips him into the opposite ropes and Icon stays back as El Hijo rebounds off. As he nears Icon. Icon runs forward, leaps into the air with his right fist cocked back then thrusts it forward into Ej Hijos face, knocking him out cold.

Miles: Good night!

Cedar: Straight Outta the 406! Imagine what Icon can do with that in a Monsters Ball match!

Icon drops across hi unconscious foe, the camera is direct in front of Icon, the ref counts as Icon yells into the camera "Monsters Ball here I come!" As he finishes speaking the ref counts 3

Ding Ding Ding
Back to top Go down

MATCH 1.) Xtreme Icon vs. El Hijo Del Minkaro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1