HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell  Empty
PostSubject: Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell    Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:59 am

Sam Rockwell has said that the forthcoming remake of Poltergeist will be "more of a kids' movie".

The Iron Man 2 actor, who takes on the Craig T Nelson role in Gil Kenan's film, revealed that the new version will be told from the perspective of Kyle Catlett's Griffin Bowen.

"It's more of a kids' movie this time," Rockwell told Collider. "The 10-year-old boy is really the protagonist.

"JoBeth Williams was the protagonist for the most part in the first one and now the kid - it's really through his point-of-view. So it's more of a kids' movie, so I don't know if it's gonna be like rated-R scary."

He added: "It's not like Conjuring type of scary. You know, it's a different kind of movie. It's more of an adventure. It's essentially a child abduction film when you come down to it. I mean, the original Poltergeist is too."

Rockwell admitted that it will be hard for the new Sam Raimi-produced picture to "live up to the first one", adding: "The first one's pretty damn good. This one's gonna be in 3D though, I can tell you that."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell    Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:13 am

Fucking STUPID
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell    Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:14 pm

I'll be honest, the first thing I thought when seeing the headline was "Oh, Dead's going to love that <_<"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell    Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell  Empty

Back to top Go down

Poltergeist remake 'more of a kids' movie', says Sam Rockwell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1