HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLOSING SEGMENT.) Mirage | "The Champion Of Champions"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

CLOSING SEGMENT.) Mirage | "The Champion Of Champions" Empty
PostSubject: CLOSING SEGMENT.) Mirage | "The Champion Of Champions"   CLOSING SEGMENT.) Mirage | "The Champion Of Champions" EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:51 pm

DUE: Saturday, January 17th 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

CLOSING SEGMENT.) Mirage | "The Champion Of Champions" Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLOSING SEGMENT.) Mirage | "The Champion Of Champions"   CLOSING SEGMENT.) Mirage | "The Champion Of Champions" EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Returning from the final commercial break of the evening, the audience almost instantly lets out a loud, yet mixed, reaction as Slipknot's "[515]" hits the PA System. The menacing sounds of this song are accompanied by two people stepping onto the stage. These two are the returning Mirage, the XWA World Heavyweight Championship gripped tightly in one hand and a microphone in the other, and the woman seen earlier in the night, whom Mirage has named Bloody Mary.

|tedCEDAR| "Here comes the, uhh ... I guess he's the World Heavyweight Champion. He has the title."

|joeyMILES| "Oh yes, he's the World Heavyweight Champion. When Danny Diamond goes soft, out comes Mirage. Danny wasn't getting shit done, so here's the big, bad wolf. Plus, he's got a hot redhead with him. Fuck yeah!"

Mirage and Mary make their way to the ring, the current World Heavyweight Champion ignoring the fans and staring straight at the squared circle while Mary tries her best to do as he's doing. Upon reaching the ring, Mirage walks up the steel steps, Mary following behind him. They enter and the masked wrestler calmly waits for the audience to quiet down, as does the music.

|MIRAGE| "Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to formerly introduce my companion here. Her name is Jenna Isaacs, but you will all come to know her as ... Bloody Mary. Mary follows the train of thought that I study; that there is no such thing as good in this world. Purity is nothing more than an illusion. That's why I've created the Church of Illusionism. It is our goal, quite simply, to bring the world to realize its barbaric nature. We're all just animals, after all. I mean, look at yourselves. Every time I come out here and try to put this truth on you, you boo me. But what happens when I enter this ring with someone else? When I rip the skin from their bodies and pour their blood onto the canvas, there's no booing. You love it. You love each and every second of it, even when it's one of your so-called heroes getting dismantled. You people live to see us torture each other. I'll be the first to admit that I get a sick pleasure out of what I do to others, but you ... you love it, yet you try to act like I'm wrong for doing it. It's pathetic. It's about time somebody steps up and forces this world to see itself for what it truly is. That's why Mary's here. She believes in my cause. In fact, she believes in it so deeply, she's sticking with it for life. Get a cameraman in here."

Mirage motions for the nearest cameraman to enter the ring, which he does, somewhat foolishly. Fortunately for him, Mirage isn't here to hurt him.

|MIRAGE| "Over here."

The cameraman makes his way over to where Mirage is asking and Mary bends over a slight bit. She holds her hair up as Mirage points to the back of her neck.

|MIRAGE| "This. This is what my vision means to Mary. Get a close up of this."

The camera points directly at the back of Mary's neck, revealing a symbol burned into her flesh. It appears to be an I inside of a circle. Once the audience has caught a good enough look at it on the titantron, Mirage motions for the cameraman to exit the ring, which he does. Mary lets go of her hair and stands upright again.

|MIRAGE| "That is the symbol of the Illusionists and it will forever rest on the back of her neck. That just shows how strongly she believes in our cause. Mary is a shining example of what everyone in this life needs; strength to accept our true position and courage to show others what that position is. That is why this ..."

Mirage holds up the XWA World Heavyweight Championship.

|MIRAGE| "Now belongs to her."

The audience lets out a loud response of jeers at the statement made by Mirage.

|tedCEDAR| "Wait a minute, he's just giving XWA's prized possession to this girl?"

|joeyMILES| "What, are you saying a woman can't be the Heavyweight Champion of the World? Ashley Sky held it once!"

|tedCEDAR| "This girl has never actually wrestled in an XWA ring, though, Joey."

|joeyMILES| "Sexist!"

Mirage drops the microphone onto the ground as he asks Mary to put her arms out. She does as instructed and he steps behind her, wrapping the World Heavyweight Championship around her waist. He tells her she can now rest her arms, before picking the microphone back up.

|MIRAGE| "Mary is the new XWA World Heavyweight Champion. Her first defense will come at XWA's newest Pay Per View, E-Volition, in a few weeks. As you all know, there will be a poll on XWA's official site to decide the contender, originally planned to face myself. I've got more important matters to attend to than defending that thing, though. XWA competitors consider it the greatest prize they could possibly win. So, what happens when their dreams of winning it come crashing down? Well, maybe then they'll see the world for what it truly is. I have the utmost of faith in Mary to keep that championship around her waist and away from every other would-be champion. In the meantime, I have other targets in my aim. Prepare yourselves for a change, folks. Hell has finally arrived on Earth and it is not a mirage."

Slipknot's [515] hits the PA System again, as Mirage drops the microphone once more. He motions for Mary to follow him, as the two exit the ring and make their way up the ramp to a roar of boos, the audience still likely upset that this unknown girl is now the champion of the entire company.

|tedCEDAR| "I can't believe it. Mirage really just gave his championship to this girl. We have a new World Heavyweight Champion and we've never even seen her wrestle."

|joeyMILES| "She's hot as fuck, so I'm fine with it."

|tedCEDAR| "Well folks, I guess this is how we're ending our night. Tune in next week to see just what happens next."

Mirage, as he's making his way to the backstage area next to Mary, looks back at the ring. The camera catches a close up of his torn beige mask, as the show heads off the air.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

CLOSING SEGMENT.) Mirage | "The Champion Of Champions"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1