HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling   Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:13 am

- Alex Koslov, one half of the Forever Hooligans tag team with Rocky Romero, finished up with New Japan Pro Wrestling this past week. This was planned as Koslov had given notice three months ago. He posted the following on Twitter, discussing his break from wrestling…

Alex Koslov @AlexKoslovCom
Follow
I wanna thank @njpw1972 for the opportunity to work for the best company in the world.
1:24 AM - 9 Jan 2015

Follow
I wanna thank my partner @azucarRoc for being the best tag team partner and just someone I shared my career with for the best decade
1:24 AM - 9 Jan 2015

Follow
I wanna thank all of the fans in Japan, USA, Mexico, and all around the world for their support. Arrigato, Gracias!
1:27 AM - 9 Jan 2015

Follow
I am hesitant to say I'm retiring from pro wrestling, but I am taking a much needed indefinite sabbatical to focus on my life.
1:31 AM - 9 Jan 2015
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling   Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:11 am

It's got to be hard on guys that never make it to the E for money...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling   Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 pm

He was in WWE, in NXT for a good while, then they released him. He was in Japan for a good while though and im sure he got paid pretty well.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling   Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Koslov Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling   Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Koslov Talks Retirement – Announces Sabbatical From Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1