HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name Empty
PostSubject: Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name   Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:11 am

It’s worth noting that the former Original Sin Cara, now working in Mexico’s AAA promotion as Myzteziz, used the Sin Cara name at an event on January 1st.

WWE owns the Sin Cara name, as evidenced by its own Sin Cara character, but in the past Myzteziz has claimed he owns the rights to the name.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name   Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:15 pm

As long as he doesn't use it on USA TV I don't think trademark laws applies to more than one country.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name   Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:33 pm

They probably do. Some place in Scotland owned the NXT name until WWE bought it from them.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name   Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Well that guy was a shit anyway. I hope he gets sent to a concentration camp I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name   Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Wow Funny

And I'd be fighting to get rid of that crappy name, not to keep it Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name   Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name Empty

Back to top Go down

Original Sin Cara Uses WWE Name

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1