HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years Empty
PostSubject: Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years   Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Miley Cyrus' 'Party In The USA' paid Jessie J's rent for ''three years''.

The 26-year-old Brit wrote the track for Miley's 2009 record 'The Time of Our Lives' and has revealed its success was a huge boost to her finances.

Jessie explained: ''You've got to write songs, that's where the money is, being an artist. 'Party In The USA' paid my rent for, like, three years.

''Actually it was way longer than that. That's where I get most of my money. I write songs. I'm a singer. I love endorsements and stuff, but that's all added on.''

The 'Bang Bang' hitmaker also bemoaned the content of songs released by female artists, who she accused of ''speaking about the same thing'' in their hits.

She told Glamour magazine: ''All women are saying, singing and speaking about the same thing, but in their own way - love, heartbreak, reassurance, sexiness, belief, how we look, how we feel. We're all singing about it and doing it.''

This comes shortly after Jessie revealed her ambition to write a Christmas album.

She told BANG Showbiz: ''I would love to do a Christmas album, it's one of the things on my wish list. But I want to write some new classic Christmas songs, I don't want to just sing 'Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer'.''
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years   Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Bemoans all female pop artists have songs about the same things.
Has songs about the same things.

K.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years   Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:57 pm

I love Jessie J Mad as hell

But I agree, some of her songs totally contradict that. Bang Bang is one of the biggest pieces of shit to ever grace the radio.

At the same time, she's made amazing songs like Who You Are, and that makes up for it. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years   Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessie J says Party In The USA paid her rent for three years

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1