HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification Empty
PostSubject: M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification   M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:17 am

DUE: Friday January, 9 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification   M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Well guys, I hate to do this, but I'm no showing. You can move me back to the retired section because I'm just not having the motivation to write with this whole site in the state that it is in. It's just not fun when every one is arguing and there is no buzz around the fed.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification   M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:21 am

(sorry if this is short, Greg. I figured since you weren't showing, I'd use my ideas for a no DQ match next time and end this match in this fashion)

The XWA faithful are very ecstatic for the next bout that's about to take place, a No Disqualification match. Everybody just knows that shit's about to get down. Both competitors have arrived to the squared-circle, where they will surely put on a spectacle for the audience to witness. Jared Jerusalem’s manager, Empress remains outside in safety, looking to cheer her man on.

Joey Miles: Fuck yes! No DQ time! Bring on the blood! GORE FEST! GORE FEST!

Ted Cedar: While I don't share your enthusiasm for making another person bleed I--

Joey Miles: Oh stop playing the saint. You always scream "BAH GAWD! THE HUMANITY! THIS IS A SLOBBER KNOCKER!" when you see someone get hit with a weapon, or get put through a table.

Ted Cedar: As I was saying, the part where I'm surely excited is to see Greg Samuel return and knock some sense into the smart-talking Jared Jerusalem. 

Joey Miles: Quite frankly, it's going to be the other way around. The Great Malevolence is going to beat the shit out of The Maine Attraction. It's a new generation, bitch! Time for the veterans to retire and rest their fatasses on a couch in Tijuana.

Ted Cedar: To each his own then. Alright, time to share some info to the fans watching at home or wherever there's a WiFi connection. So this match is the first time Jared Jerusalem and Greg Samuel will square off in the ring, and it's a No Disqualification match no less.

Joey Miles: Both men are 26, but Jared's still gonna kick that Maine asshole.

Ted Cedar: Let me do this please. As my partner stated, Jerusalem and Samuel are both 26 years old. However, Greg Samuel is the man with more experience coming in this bout.

Joey Miles: Let's see if he can shake off some of his ring rust, eh?

Ted Cedar: The Piece of Eden has less, but has gained the Tag titles and the LionHeart title since returning last February. Jerusalem is also no stranger to a hardcore environment. During his return match on Vendetta, he defeated his friend, Riley Williamson in a street fight. He's also been in a Survival of The Sickest match and tables matches. So it's pretty much even footing for both of these men.

Joey Miles: ALRIGHT! HERE WE GO! TIME TO GET REKT!

DING DING DING!

The official finally signals for the match-up to begin. Greg Samuel removes his green tri-blend shirt, but Jared Jerusalem sees this as an opportunity to assault the Maine Attraction while he’s busy. The Great Malevelonce quickly heads to his adversary and pancakes him with multiple stomps to the midsection, cornering him against the turnbuckles. The flurry of kicks causes Greg to sit down in an attempt to block the attack. Jerusalem then removes the shirt that Samuel didn’t successfully remove, causing it to cover the XWA Veteran’s head and face. The Hypocrite Hunter then continues to stomp away in a non-stop series. The referee has no power to stop Jared, due to the bout being No Disqualifications. The fans begin to jeer The Piece of Eden, because of his dirty tactic. Samuel didn’t even get a chance to fight back.

Ted Cedar: This is a despicable display!

Joey Miles: Oh come on Ted, it’s No DQ!

Jerusalem finishes up with one last stomp, with force. He then extends his hand in a “come here” gesture, possibly calling out some reinforcements backstage. The whole arena proceeds with noisier booing as the members of Alpha Kappa Omega members appear out from the veil, fully utilizing the No Disqualifications stipulation. Sid Leone, Pete Strong, Mike Mecca and the rest enter the ring. Jerusalem drags the Maine Attraction to the middle of the squared-circle. Everybody in the ring except the ref starts attacking the defenseless Greg Samuel. Infinite stomps coming from each men as they take turns on pounding the XWA Veteran. Finally Empress enters the ring with a steel chair and hands it to Jared Jerusalem. Two members of AKO then grab Samuel by each arm and hoist him up. The fans chant no, but it goes in through Jared’s ears as if he didn’t hear the loud commands. The Great Malevolence rushes in and finishes his opponent by smashing the chair against Samuel’s head. The Piece of Eden goes for the cover, commanding the ref to count it despite Sanu being hesitant at first.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Jerusalem’s theme begins to play, but is overpowered by the massive pop of boos. The traditional trash being thrown at Jared Jerusalem begins to happen again, reminiscent of Jerusalem’s heel turn. The audience is clearly disgusted on the amount of humiliation and disrespect shown to a legend in XWA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification   M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification Empty

Back to top Go down

M5 | Jared Jerusalem vs. Greg Samuel | No Disqualification

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1