HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creative Assembly Opens Up About an ‘Alien: Isolation’ Sequel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Creative Assembly Opens Up About an ‘Alien: Isolation’ Sequel Empty
PostSubject: Creative Assembly Opens Up About an ‘Alien: Isolation’ Sequel   Creative Assembly Opens Up About an ‘Alien: Isolation’ Sequel EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:19 am

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3325962/creative-assembly-opens-alien-isolation-sequel/

It shouldn’t surprise anyone that an Alien: Isolation sequel is being discussed. I’d argue that it’s the best — or at least the most faithful — of gaming’s numerous attempts to make a decent game based on the Alien franchise. Creative Assembly’s handled one of my all-time favorite films with a level of care and an attention to detail that I’d expect from a team that’s as passionate about this brand as I am.

Alien: Isolation has everything it needs to become an exciting new horror franchise, and while it’s too early to confirm a follow-up now, that doesn’t mean we can’t have a casual chat about it.

In an interview with AVP Galaxy, Gary Napper, lead designer at Creative Assembly, teased the possibility of a sequel, saying “The plot for a sequel is a daily topic in the studio sometimes. People have their own ideas for where it should go, our writers have some solid concepts and yes, we do have a great opportunity to continue her story.”

When asked where they might go with it, Napper shot down the idea of a more action-heavy follow-up like what Aliens was to Alien, because the sequel would need to “stick to the same terrifying single Alien approach but do more with the environment and interactivity within it.”
Back to top Go down

Creative Assembly Opens Up About an ‘Alien: Isolation’ Sequel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1