HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heels that can't play a face role properly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Heels that can't play a face role properly Empty
PostSubject: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Who are some guys in the business, that are much suited to be a heel and hated but at some point in their career, turn face and that face turn goes south?

In my opinion, The Miz and Del Rio are shitty faces. The Miz's schtick is much suited for a heel role, but it's being forced to come off as babyface and it can be obnoxious at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 pm

The Miz, definitely.

For some reason, I've always hated Rock as a face, any time of any era. As a heel he's much funnier and much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Randy Orton.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Dolph Ziggler, the guy tries too hard, and misses more than he hits most of the time.

I never understood why they turned Vladimir Koslov, throwing a beast with Santino Marella in a joke tag team, might work for you but I don't like it.

And errr... Mark Henry.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:52 pm

I second Orton and Miz. Orton is boring as shit, and Miz's promos and matches aren't as entertaining as a face...

MVP was not a good face. Much better as a heel.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:39 pm

John Morrison.. Oh my god that was awful.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:42 pm

^ I was going to say Morrison!! But went with MVP instead.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:27 pm

MVP too Funny

How do you go from amazing heels (Miz, MVP, Morrison) to GOD AWFUL faces? Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:04 am

Miz.
Morrison.
Melina.
Orton.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Orton, Morrison, Ziggler, Miz. I don't like Kane as a face either.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 pm

ADR, Miz, Orton, Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 pm

I always thought ADR was better as a face tbh. Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:22 am

The Miz and Dick Slater.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:27 am

Miz...fuck me is he terrible as a face. I said it when it was about to happen, but everyone else insisted he'd do well. lol no.

Orton...his face character involves doing jumping jacks and smiling like he's about to rape someone.

Alberto Del Rio...lol.

I think the problem with many is that a lot of characters change too much. Like Punk is a good face or heel because his gimmick remains the same. Rock was the same back in the day (not now. Fuck that crap). Someone like Kane is a great heel, but isn't so good as a face because they have him act like a bloody moron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heels that can't play a face role properly   Heels that can't play a face role properly Empty

Back to top Go down

Heels that can't play a face role properly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1