HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So after what Punk said

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

So after what Punk said Empty
PostSubject: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Do you think differently of WWE?

Triple H?

Vince?

Ryback?

Anyone else Punk slammed?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:41 pm

No, not really. CM Punk isn't the first person to criticize Vince or HHH over some of these issues.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:19 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:06 am

Triple H, because it seems he's still upset Punk got more over than he ever could doing the things he used to do (Breaking kayfabe and "pushing the limit") and held it against him.

Little stinky cunt tbh
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:16 am

No I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:23 am

I still like Triple H as a performer, but if it's true he "wants to kill Punk" he... uh... is probably being pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:26 am

I dont believe that's true at all. At least, he doesn't want to kill Punk till now. nervous
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:48 am

But is HHH wanting to bury guys he didn't like anything new, tho? What Punk is saying isn't anything new about some of these guys. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:01 am

No, him trying to bury Punk isn't new, just some of the things he's rumored to be upset with Punk about are shit because he did the same shit. Seems he's just mad Punk didn't view a match with Triple H as worth staying for, which is shitty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:44 am

I've always hated HBK (and Punk was very vocal about HBK as well, if you remember him ytalking about "who trained Daniel Bryan"). And HHH became shitty over the time.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:05 am

Really want Ryback to win the WWE World title at Chicago now.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:08 am

Imagine WCW's Bash At The Beach 1991. Then replace the "We want Flair!" chants with CM Punk chants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:26 am

If Ryback wins the WWE WHC in Chicago, brace yourselves for soda cans / cups being tossed around, massive booings and "CM Punk!" chants all night long.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:07 am

Just listened to the podcast all the way through.

CM Punk is going to sign with the UFC on June 14th, 2015.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:13 am

^ Dude walks out because of health issues, but signs with UFC? Wat? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:32 am

He's probably too straight edge to be successful in UFC Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Frenchie wrote:
^ Dude walks out because of health issues, but signs with UFC? Wat? I don\'t know
Dude walked out 11 months ago due to health issues. He's went through 11 months of healing process. And if he's going to sign on June '15, then he'll probably be fully healthy by then?

Now let's just hope he succeeds there. I'm quite curious about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Punk will never be healthy again. His UFC career, if he even passes a health test (if UFC has one) will be a very short one and full of Ls
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:00 pm

He could probably pass a test in Texas or wherever else they have a joke squad running The Athletic Commission.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:06 pm

Here's why I think he's destined for the UFC

*He notes that he and Del Rio both got blocked from the UFC in their non-compete clauses and stated exactly how long. He goes into literally no detail at all about rival wrestling promotions.

*He made it clear he would return to action if it was something he enjoyed.

*He stated that he's been doing Jiu Jitsu "everyday" and "training his ass off."

What the hell is he training for if he's just planning on writing comic books? He didn't say "keeping in shape" or "working out" he said "training everyday"

The second his non-compete clause is up, he'll talk through his friends to get a deal done with Dana White imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:10 pm

In a way the MMA training could almost be rehab for his body and trying to stay in shape. There is little chance of him going to the UFC, even smaller chance of UFC allowing him with his nagging injuries.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:29 pm

NAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So after what Punk said   So after what Punk said Empty

Back to top Go down

So after what Punk said

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1