HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles Empty
PostSubject: M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles   M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Due by: November 29th, 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
El Volador
Jobber
El Volador

PostSubject: El Volador promo   M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:30 pm

[El Volador walks out of his Locker Room while Jennifer light stops him]

Jennifer: Excuse me El volador, but can i get a few moments before your match on Vendetta show this Saturday.

El volador: Qué huele ?

Jennifer: how does it feel to face Cletus this week on Vendetta show in your singles match this Saturday so any thoughts ?

El Volador: Well you see Jennifer, the reason that i am facing Cletus this week on Vendetta show cause there was not anyone to face on Vendetta show so that's why i'm facing Cletus this Saturday night on Vendetta until i win my first match on Vendetta and two days because when i defeat him this week then you all will see me at Extreme Mania sixth PPV cause when i defeat Cletus on Vendetta this Saturday then i will compete for a title shot at Extreme Mania PPV on December nineteenth and if Cletus try's to defeat me in two days on Vendetta then you can see me at Extreme Mania sixth PPV after i beat Cletus this week on Vendetta show.

Jennifer: El volador can you actually defeat Cletus this Saturday on Vendetta.

El Volador: if it depends on how's the match gonna be this week on Vendetta show cause when i do defeat Cletus this Saturday then i might become your next Contender for the XWA intercontinental Champion at Extreme Mania sixth PPV because i'm the international Sensation in there's not a chaufa thing can't do about it once i defeat Cletus this week on Vendetta then there's none can't not stop the international Sensation on Vendetta because until i defeat Cletus this week then you will see me win my singles match against him this Saturday cause when i do beat him in the middle of that ring then you all won't see that man ever and i mean ever again because there's a new sheriff in town and that person is none other then the international Sensation El Volador.

(El Volador walks away from Jennifer Light when she Continues talking)

Jennifer: you just heard it folks our Vendetta superstar El volador will compete this Saturday to take on Cletus in two days when these two men face each other on Vendetta show.

Jennifer: cause i hope that El Volador can win his first match against Cletus this week on Vendetta so that i can watch them backstage until one of them wins the match this Saturday Vendetta show.

Jennifer: We will cheer for you El Volador on Vendetta in your first match with Cletus this Saturday night because i'll be right here to support you after your match with Cletus this week on Vendetta show.

[Camera fades while El Volador goes back to his Dressing Room before Vendetta show]
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles   M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:05 am

Volador, this is a match writing efed, not an RP one ;-;
Back to top Go down
El Volador
Jobber
El Volador

PostSubject: Re: M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles   M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:02 pm

sorry
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles   M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Not a problem, not your fault if you weren't to know.

Basic protocol; write your match against your opponent (finish and all), you can find their stats and moves etc. here. Matches are graded from bell to bell, you can write entrances if you like, and commentary but they don't count towards the overall ruling. Whichever match is judged to be better is considered canon.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
LoggingCrew
Jobber
LoggingCrew

PostSubject: Re: M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles   M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 pm

The International Sensation hooks up with the Pine Island Powerhouse in the middle of the ring, seemingly ignorant of the significant height and weight advantage possessed by his opponent. Cletus moves quickly to acquaint him with this, by driving a knee into his gut and clubbing a massive arm down across the back of the blue and gold grappler. Snatching his opponent off the canvas, the man in plaid hoists him into the air and deposits him once more with an authoritative scoop slam. With his opposition once again supine, Cletus lays in a few heavy boots while Volador scurries to the relative safety of the corner.

Two contrasting styles in this one, it should be an interesting contest. Cletus is looking to shake the ring rust and Volador has to be hoping for an upset.

This is a mismatch Teddy, no question about it. Look at that guy run, they don't even belong in the same ring.

The masked man uses the turnbuckles to regain his feet, never letting his eyes waver from the expectant face of his foe. Cletus quizzically allows this before charging in, bent on an avalanche that could finish the contest. Luckily for Volador, he gets his feet up in time and the logger gets a face-full of boot leather and is sent staggering. Not wasting a moment, Volador heads to the high rent district and hit a flying dropkick, which floors the whistle punk. Again displaying his speed, the masked marvel moves into the cover and hooks the leg. Despite his own force of will, and likely those of his supporters among the masses, Volador can’t keep Cletus’ shoulders down past two.

It’s too early for that yet. You ain’t gonna beat Cletus with dropkick, I don’t care how high you jump.

Well Joe, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

The International Sensation opts for an Irish whip, but Cletus has the wherewithal to reverse and send his smaller adversary off the strands and into a big boot. With Volador on the mat, the Beast of Bonnie Beaubears Isle drops an elbow and tries for a cover of his own, but to no avail. As Cletus enquires about a slow count, to the evident discomfort of the official, his opposite gains his footing once more. Cletus ends his discussion with the ref and quickly reaches out to clasp the head of the cloaked dynamo, but receives a few shots to the boiler for his efforts. Volador goes for the whip, sees it reversed, but takes advantage as Cletus drops his head by planting a swift kick to the lumberman’s chops.

Cardinal mistake there by Cletus, put his head down and he paid for it.

Hey, no one ever accused the guy of being a genius; he cuts logs for a living.

A dropkick staggers the birler, a second had him on rubber legs and finally a third drops him to a knee. Volador climbs the woodsman and plants a sleeper on him. The Beaubears Island brawler fights to retain consciousness, but the weight of his opponent on his back, and the general chaos of the last few moments, seem to have sapped all of his resistance. He slowly begins to wilt, as the hooded hero bears down, hoping to end the match up. Cletus drops to all fours and the crowd boisterously signals its approval. Volador continues to bear down on the sleeper hold, but somehow the man from Beaubears Island manages to get his legs back under him. The luchadore is perched on the lumberman’s back once again, but suddenly Cletus drops like a mighty pine and crashes toward the canvas, pinning Volador between the mat and the mackinaw. The referee counts the slapdash pinning combination that results, but Cletus, still halfway to dream land, kicks himself out of a potential victory.

Cletus is still out to lunch.

Indeed, the sleeper is the kind of move that takes it out of you. It’ll take him a few minutes to clear the cobwebs. It’s a good job he had the presence of mind to fall back and break the hold.

As both men get to their feet, Volador strikes with a series of knife-edge chops that send the River Forks Rambler to the buckle. An Irish whip sees him sail, sternum first, into the opposite corner. The International Sensation rushes to capitalize, but an ill-advised German suplex attempt is met with a winded mule kick. A wobbly-legged Volador is easy prey for a Clear-Cut Clothesline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles   M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles Empty

Back to top Go down

M3.) Cletus vs. El Volador | Singles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1