HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title Empty
PostSubject: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Because as soon as you win the damn thing, it skips you 11 years to your retirement match. People have said if you want to have a long career you have to just focus on the mid card titles and the world title.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Wtf that's lame I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:55 pm

This fucking game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:24 pm

A guy on the 2k forums who seems to be an admin or something has stated this

They didn't advertise MyCareer to be 15 years long, but UP TO 15 years. You don't have to win the WWE title, if you want to keep going. Just lose your WWE title match(es), and you can keep playing MyCareer  Wink wink!

Which someone replied

I love that I have to essentially become Barry Horowitz in order to have a good, lengthy career. I'll just pat myself on the back now.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:15 am

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:47 pm

I'm going to play this just to see if I hate it now I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Wait.. you win the world title and then your next match is 11 years later?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Some people have stated that you can go 4-5 years before a storyline will actually happen. Best way for them to start is to win a mid card title or the MITB. Some have also stated they have been into their 3rd year and still facing NPC caws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Also wins and loses don't matter, it's about performance. A guy said he jobbed every match to test this out and he still got a wwe title shot at one point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Also the chain grapple mini game will happen a lot during a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:09 pm

For PS4 owner: the sting and Hogan dlcs aren't working

accelerator dlc has been known to erase saves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title   WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 2k15 My Career: Stay away from the WWE Title

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1