HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight Empty
PostSubject: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 pm

I'm doing the Google hangout deal with Bull. I haven't watched a full episode of RAW since RAW 1,000. I haven't really been interested. I tuned in a time or two in hopes that I would get to see Sting debut for WWE but it didn't happen. Nothing really interests me right now but I'll do it and I'll give my thoughts on Bull YouTube show. We'll see if we agree and if I can get excited for Scurvier Series.

Maybe I'll watch the next week and I'll turn it off the second something happens that insults my intelligence as a wrestling fan.

I'm not watching Impact though. I'm not interested in watching a funeral NAH
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:34 pm

If Impact is a funeral a three hour Raw is watching your first born son "star" in a Mexican cartel decapitation video.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:00 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Maybe I'll watch the next week and I'll turn it off the second something happens that insults my intelligence as a wrestling fan.

0.02 seconds into the episode, Moose rage quits.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:09 pm

Mink wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:

0.02 seconds into the episode, Moose rage quits.
I'm telling myself I can't just change the channel if they do something like call pro wrestling sports entertainment or say WWE Universe Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:09 pm

OMG Moose you're just as blind as those sheep on the Internet who talk about how bad Raw is Trollface!
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:39 pm

I haven't seen a full RAW since RAW 1000 either and for the same reasons as you. Funny
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:50 pm

So for various reasons (There's no intoxicants in the house and I had to cancel Netflix because I've got no cash) I edned up watching this Raw. I started watching in the Miz vs Uso match, and after that was far better than it had any right to be given that I'm not a fan of either guy, the entire show has been amazing. Although saying that Big Show just started cutting a promo.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Raw was great this week. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:33 am

Hell, I didn't even know that Rusev was champ now.

#WWEnetwork
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight   I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm forcing an episode of RAW on myself tonight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1