God damn IWC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

God damn IWC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Seth > Dean.
It was a shit ending tbf. Like, it killed the match for me. But I see why, it was a hell of a return for Bray, I just didn't like that it was a Seth/Dean match, nor did I like that Dean dominated it.

But I did enjoy the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:40 pm

FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:
The only one crying a river here is the one getting upset that people criticise WWE. Just sayin
Really? It looks to me like we're both crying rivers here. I made a thread calling out people for being stupid, you got bitchy cause you realized you're one of those idiots. Everyone has the right to their opinion, that doesn't mean I don't have the right to say that they are retarded. Once again, if you don't like it, feel free to show yourself out of this thread. Go bitch in another thread.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Nah, because I'm just having a calm discussion while you're throwing a hissy fit about people daring to have opinions you disagree with.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Are you trying to imply Cena vs Orton is a good feud, or that HBK vs HHH is anywhere near as big a thing as WWE try to make it out to be? Even if you look at an actual good legendary rivalry like Flair vs Steamboat, Misawa vs Kawada etc, you can have people lose. There's no need for this endless cycle of "who will run-in and ensure we don't get an actual finish tonight?"

Wanting somebody to win matches clean isn't rushing or not understanding booking, the WWE just seems to have no clue how to book anybody losing without them just losing all momentum ie: Bray losing to Cena and then falling to pieces momentum wise. NJPW and ROH have no problem with it, but with the WWE nobody loses, especially not clean. Because god forbid midcarder Sheamus gets outwrestled once in a while!

It really does seem like people will rush to defend anything the WWE does at times, despite how incompetent they've been for god knows how long.

Or they just have different tastes to you? Calling people fucking retarded just for not agreeing with you is fucking retarded.

Yeah, you're totally not throwing a hissy fit. Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:41 pm

There was no name calling, calling people retards etc, just having a calm discussion then light heartedly saying that calling people fucking retarded is a bit childish and doesn't help your argument. If you wanted to you could have replied to my longer post in a constructive way, but instead you just started hurling insults around at anybody you don't agree with.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:49 pm

There was no name calling, calling people retards etc, just having a calm discussion then light heartedly saying that calling people fucking retarded is a bit childish and doesn't help your argument. If you wanted to you could have replied to my longer post in a constructive way, but instead you just started hurling insults around at anybody you don't agree with.

Actually, you said "Calling people fucking retarded is fucking retarded." - not "a bit childish."

I didn't need to respond to your long post because Leo and others had already done that in a good way. If you don't like the things I say, don't argue with me. I'm not a nice guy, I'm a dickhead that curses a lot and is very hostile. Doesn't mean I'm wrong, and you are free to not read what I have to say about things.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Don't argue with Razor cause he got that EBOLA shit.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Yeah That cause I'm killing niggas
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Batman wrote:
If you don't like the things I say, don't argue with me. I'm not a nice guy, I'm a dickhead that curses a lot and is very hostile. Doesn't mean I'm wrong, and you are free to not read what I have to say about things.

OR you could stop acting like a child and have actual discussions instead of throwing bitch fits whenever people disagree with you? It doesn't make you scary or right when you refuse to try and debate what people say and just resort to insults. All I'm seeing is you getting mad people don't like what you like and then spazzing out when somebody replies not agreeing with you. If you're going to get upset that people say things you don't agree with or say they don't agree with you, don't post on a message board.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:52 pm

Batman wrote:
If you don't like the things I say, don't argue with me. I'm not a nice guy, I'm a dickhead that curses a lot and is very hostile. Doesn't mean I'm wrong, and you are free to not read what I have to say about things.

OR you could stop acting like a child and have actual discussions instead of throwing bitch fits whenever people disagree with you? It doesn't make you scary or right when you refuse to try and debate what people say and just resort to insults. All I'm seeing is you getting mad people don't like what you like and then spazzing out when somebody replies not agreeing with you. If you're going to get upset that people say things you don't agree with or say they don't agree with you, don't post on a message board.

Funny, you came into my thread and you're BITCHING about me bitching. You're doing nothing different than what I am doing, the only difference is, you feel high and mighty for it. You're one of those idiots that walks into an argument between two people and tries saying "you both suck lol" to make you feel better about yourself.

I posted this thread to attack certain people for being stupid. You came in here bitching about me doing so, and you're mad because I'm bitching back at you. Get The Fuck Out with that bullshit.

and lol, you act like I give any form of a shit about what you think of me. I don't curse and insult because i'm angry, I curse and insult because that's just how I am. I can be having a perfectly casual conversation and curse a hundred times. If you think I'm cursing because I'm angry, you're just way too sensitive. So once again, if you don't like the way I am, don't bother trying to argue with me. Or if you choose to argue with me anyway, don't bitch about my bitching.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:04 am

If you can't see the difference between having an actual discussion and your childish "ANYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS RETARDED I WIN!" bollocks there's no point really bothering to reply, it's like trying to play chess with a monkey.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:20 am

To be fair, I swear with the best of them, but in debates I rarely swear. And this argument is futile, JellyBeans will always win, Family Guy says so.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:24 pm

If you can't see the difference between having an actual discussion and your childish "ANYBODY WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS RETARDED I WIN!" bollocks there's no point really bothering to reply, it's like trying to play chess with a monkey.

Are you purposely just being as retarded as possible?

This whole argument has gone like this:

Me: *Makes a good point*

You: "You're just stupid cause you attack other opinions (While not arguing the point at all.)"

You: "You're just stupid cause you curse and throw insults (While not arguing the point at all.)"

You: "Arguing with you is like playing chess with a monkey (While not arguing the point at all.)"

You try to act smart, but if you actually look at anything you're saying, all your posts consist of senseless vile. You have yet to argue that you are BITCHING at me for BITCHING. If anything, you're angry at me for attacking someone else's opinion. Well, in MY OPINION, their opinion is retarded. So you can't attack me for saying that, by your logic.

Everyone has the right to an opinion, and everyone has the right to criticize that opinion. Your opinion isn't free from criticism, get over yourself. Either start making sense or stop wasting my time.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:27 pm

Another thing, your stupid point about me saying: "Anyone who doesn't agree with me is retarded." - not true in the slightest. I wouldn't care if they said "I prefer Dean over Seth" (An opinion that I do not share, as I like them both equally.) That's fine, you can prefer Dean over Seth, nothing wrong with that. I don't agree with you, but it doesn't make your opinion retarded.

However, they're not saying "Dean is better than Seth." - they're saying "OMG DEAN SHOULD HAVE WON, BRAY RUINED EVERYTHING, WWE SUCKS, I HATE BRAY, I HATE SETH, DEAN IS THE SHIT AND SHOULD ALWAYS WIN!"

And I don't give a shit if that's someone's opinion, it's fucking retarded and I will call them out for it. So stop putting words in my mouth and learn basic understanding of the English language, cause it seems you lack that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Who in the IWC likes Dean but hates Seth?!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 pm

You'd be surprised Funny

Same thing with Bray. People hate anyone when they prefer someone else. IE: The IWC hated anyone who ever went against CM Punk. They hated everyone who went against Daniel Bryan. And now, Dean Ambrose.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:46 pm

I hate everyone. Expect for Jay Lethal and Truth Martini Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God damn IWC   God damn IWC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

God damn IWC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2