HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension   Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:03 pm

As we noted earlier today, Chuck Carroll recently spoke to WWE superstar Stardust on a number of topics, and there were a few interesting takeaways. When asked who he’d like to feud with if he and Goldust win the tag titles at Night of Champions, Stardust hinted that The Ascension were on their way.

“The inevitable is that a new challenger needs to step up. Perhaps, someone we haven’t seen,” he said. “There is all types. I am not naive enough to not look at the [deep talent pool] that is the tag team division. Even a team like NXT’s The Ascension would be a fitting little appetizer.”
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension   Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:11 am

Ascension's going to squash Los Matadores a few dozen times first.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension   Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:33 am

Not if Torito can help it. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension   Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Main Roster Feud for The Ascension

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1