HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   Empty
PostSubject: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:58 pm

- According to Wrestling Observer Radio (via WrestleZone), WWE and Triple H are looking to sign NFL players, specifically ones with more name value than those the company has previously signed. The feeling is that to secure the bigger names that the company will have to make them much higher money offers than those of other developmental talents.

On last week's WWE conference call, Triple H noted that he and the WWE will take talent wherever it came from (NFL, Independents, Internationally) because talent is talent, and good is good.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/335223#Cx0872kuP0cbxric.99
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:13 pm

WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   02

WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   TeamPacman

Football + Wrestling =/= Good
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Baron Corbin was a football player too, right?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Don't forget Roman Reigns, who is awesome. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 9:15 pm

They actually had some nice people on the WWE that had Football background. Brock Lesnar, Bill Goldberg, Marcus Cor Von, The Rock.

But, indeed, the best one was Steve McMichael :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:49 pm

What good is hiring "bigger names" when they're going to re-brand said names anyway?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:50 pm

^ Well, I don't know about you, but I'm excited as shit to see KENTA in WWE, even if his name isn't KENTA anymore...
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Zanon wrote:
They actually had some nice people on the WWE that had Football background. Brock Lesnar, Bill Goldberg, Marcus Cor Von, The Rock.

But, indeed, the best one was Steve McMichael Duck
Fucking bitch forgot "Dr. Death" Steve Williams Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 am

He mentioned WWE. The less is said about Dr Death's time in WWE, the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 5:20 am

Penguin wrote:
Zanon wrote:

But, indeed, the best one was Steve McMichael Duck
Fucking bitch forgot "Dr. Death" Steve Williams Thirsty Mofos

Guys that need 22 seconds to be knocked out by a Belarusian fighter in an MMA fight should never be more mentioned than Chris Benoit.
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 5:53 am

Dr Death was one of the best at the art form known as "going to Japan in the 80's/90's, stiffing the fuck out of everybody and dropping mother fuckers on their heads". Maybe not as good as Vader, but the man was a beast. A hell of a lot better than Goldberg and Cor Von especially.

Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 am

HHH should call me. I will trade Toby Gerhart from my fantasy team for Paige.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:06 am

Saintpat wrote:
HHH should call me. I will trade Toby Gerhart from my fantasy team for Paige.
Would be funny if you asked for Steph, given she's a talent too Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Blaziken wrote:
^ Well, I don't know about you, but I'm excited as shit to see KENTA in WWE, even if his name isn't KENTA anymore...

Me too, but KENTA is more than just a name. The article implied they wanted to hire football players for their name value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players    WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players   Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Reportedly Looking to Sign Big Name NFL Players

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1