HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster   HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 pm

I wish there was a western platform for watching NJPW. I'd like to give it a try (I've really only watched matches linked to on forums like this one), but I find the language barrier a bit intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster   HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:15 am

FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:
NJPW has massively moved away from the MMA influences that they had and focused more on wrestler's personalities without straying too far from a focus on wrestling, and it's really improved their product over the past few years. Early 2000's NJPW was especially god awful. 2010 NJPW is nowhere close to as good as current NJPW on any level, it really is like comparing 1996 WWF to 2000 WWF. The Okada vs Tanahashi series alone blows anything from the past decade from any promotion aside from prime ROH clean out of the water.

Shinsuke Nakamura alone is a great example of this - he went from no personality "I was good at MMA" guy who NJPW kept pushing even though he couldn't get all that over to being over as fuck and one of the best wrestlers in the world when he picked up the King of Strong Style gimmick and the Danny Brown mannerisms. If you can only watch one match to check if NJPW is better than it previously was, watch Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kota Ibushi.

Danny Brown as in...the rapper?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster   HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:46 am

Danny Brown is the homie...
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster   HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 7:55 am

Dante Cross wrote:
FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:
NJPW has massively moved away from the MMA influences that they had and focused more on wrestler's personalities without straying too far from a focus on wrestling, and it's really improved their product over the past few years. Early 2000's NJPW was especially god awful. 2010 NJPW is nowhere close to as good as current NJPW on any level, it really is like comparing 1996 WWF to 2000 WWF. The Okada vs Tanahashi series alone blows anything from the past decade from any promotion aside from prime ROH clean out of the water.

Shinsuke Nakamura alone is a great example of this - he went from no personality "I was good at MMA" guy who NJPW kept pushing even though he couldn't get all that over to being over as fuck and one of the best wrestlers in the world when he picked up the King of Strong Style gimmick and the Danny Brown mannerisms. If you can only watch one match to check if NJPW is better than it previously was, watch Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kota Ibushi.

Danny Brown as in...the rapper?

It's the best way to describe Shinsuke

HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 2594297-swagsukeentrance
HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 IblaZ6c06UZojr_zpsc977cb5a

He's so good it's not even funny

HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 PleasantEminentAmericanindianhorse
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster   HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Danny Brown is awesome. Funny
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster   HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 7:40 pm

But..what does Danny Brown do that relates to Shinsuke's antics?
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster   HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Drugs, that what he does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster   HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HHH Says He Wants NXT to Rival the Main WWE Roster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2