HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:30 pm

WWE 2K15 officials are currently in talks with representatives of CM Punk, who left the promotion earlier this year.

GameSpot reported on Tuesday that his reps and the WWE are currently meeting to try and solve a range of legal issues, including whether or not to include him in the game.

Sources close to the matter spoke with the gaming website under the condition of anonymity.

The site said there’s a “variety of topics are being discussed with the former WWE champion.”

“A range of outcomes could materialize from these talks, such as the removal of CM Punk from the game, or indeed his unlikely return to the company. Both matters are routinely speculated online, despite their contradiction with each other, and neither has been confirmed by WWE,” GameSpot wrote.

2K Games used CM Punk to do promo for the game a few weeks ago.

Reports this week said that the spat with Punk over the game could delay the game’s release. But, according to Bleacher Report, the WWE or 2K Games has not said the game would come out later.

It’s been targeted for an Oct. 28 release date.

“Unconfirmed rumblings on the Internet have some fans believing that Punk has sued WWE in addition to sending the letter. PWInsider’s Mike Johnson shoots down that rumor, writing, ‘neither CM Punk nor Alberto Del Rio have filed lawsuits against WWE, much less beaten them in court,’” writes Bleacher Report’s Ryan Dilbert.

GameSpot also reported that there’s no lawsuit that’s been filed. CM Punk’s reps and the WWE are negotiating on a number of topics still.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:34 pm

If he's not in the game, that's going to be really shitty.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:30 pm

Not sure if they can totally take him out of the game at this point of development. If they had really had to, that means showcase mode and the career mode will both probably to a huge blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:37 pm

The games a month away from release. If Punk demands they take him out of the game, delaying it for a few more months, that makes him look like an even bigger douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Whoever supports Punk's crybaby-ness at this point doesn't care how much of a douchebag he looks like, they'll continue to support him. Funny

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:15 pm

I thought I'd heard he just wanted payment for the use of his image. If that's the case, then they can probably resolve the issue without taking him out.

If he's not in the game, that'll seriously affect my interest in buying it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Yeah That same here. He was one of the biggest reasons I was buying it.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:28 pm

What are y'all gonna do next year we he not gonna be in it anyways? NAH
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:31 pm

I don\'t know how do you know he wont be in it? plus, I never buy WWE games really. This one seemed good, plus it was the first one for XBO, which I need more games for anyway.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Just saying, if you arent gonna buy a game cause one guy isnt in it, then how big were your intentions of getting it in the first place? 

Also Punk more than likely wont be in 2K16 because he hasnt been on television at all and they usually add people who are active on the main roster.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:45 pm

He's not just "one guy" - he's my second favorite wrestler of all time. That's saying something. I wanted to buy this game cause I imagined it'd have a roster as awesome as 2K14's - but even better with the addition of Sting.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:48 pm

I'm more worried that if he gets pulled, he'll get the Benoit treatment and moves like the GTS and Anaconda Vice will be cut as well (not to mention entrance, taunts, etc.). Also, the existing modes that already have him worked in will be gutted and probably rushed to the shelves half-complete. 2K16 wouldn't have any of those problems.

If every sign of Punk is pulled from the game, then at the very least I'll be waiting a few months to get it on the cheap.

Also, this cold be the only chance we'll get to have Punk and Wyatt in the same game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:00 pm

^^ Sting is preorder
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 pm

@Razor wrote:
He's not just "one guy" - he's my second favorite wrestler of all time.

Razor's Sig wrote:
1. The Undertaker
2. Chris Jericho
3. CM Punk
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin

WHY RAZOR? WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO US?!
Back to top Go down
Damn Sam
Icon
Damn Sam

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:19 pm

GOT HIM ROFL!

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 7:35 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:12 am

That's an outdated list. I havent updated in a while.
I also like Seth Rollins more than Reigns now, but I haven't changed that either. Wink wink!
If I say a wrestler is my favorite, it's for a reason. I knew what was in my sig when I posted that comment, I assumed people would be smart enough to realize that a more current post was better information than an old sig.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:04 am

Sting can be bought next year. As most wwe pre order dlc does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report   CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk Currently in Talks with WWE 2K15 Officials, Says Report

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: World Wrestling Entertainment-