HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bold Predictions for Week 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Bold Predictions for Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:46 pm

YO
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:47 pm

San Diego wins this game at home vs the Seahawks. (Probably one of like 2 games I'll pick against the Seahawks this year too, I just like the matchup and have a major gut feeling on this one I aint bothered)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Eli is gonna be benched.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:05 am

NAH

Another one: The Giants are gonna win this week. Eli still probably won't be that good, though, and I'd even say he might get benched at some point during the season but not now.

Another one I WANT to say but am not sure at all on is the Jets are beating the Packers. For the predictions I pick them about 95% of the time anyway even if I don't actually believe it but right now I'm like 70% leaning towards actually believing the Jets will win this game. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:34 am

Jags to whoop Washington ass. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:47 am

^^
lol the Giants ain't getting shit against that Cardinals D.

Oh, & look for Victor Cruz to leave you w/ 0 points again because Patrick Peterson is gonna be covering him. NAH
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:50 am

I'm not even sure Burdur watches any football outside of the Jets. NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:16 am

ROFL!

Your problem is thinking the obvious will always happen. Then you fail to realize some of the other contributing factors, like that Cromartie's gonna get torched all afternoon, especially if he ever ends up covering Cruz throughout the game. I like Cromartie but vs a receiver like Cruz he gets manhandled almost every time. The Cards better stick Peterson on him literally all game and hope Cro doesn't have trouble with Randle. I aint bothered

If Peterson is able to shut Cruz down and allow for extra help on Cromartie's side then maybe they'll be alright and it's a bad bold prediction by me then. Cruz will possibly get his anyway tho. I aint bothered

Anyway, I never mentioned anything about Cruz, though and am not guaranteeing anything from him in particular. NAH In fact, I've been contemplating sitting him this week (although I probably won't in case he scores one of the Giants' couple TD's that they'll get). The Giants offense as a whole will have an improved passing attack, and Rashad Jennings will have a pretty big game which is part of what will open things up for the passing game. I don't expect them to fall behind so badly again... the game will be there for the taking late in this one and I think they'll get it done. BOLD prediction. YO

As for the Chargers... their RB's will be able to get enough done vs the Seahawks to keep a balanced offense. Rivers & Allen are gonna put the offense on their backs. YO And I like the Chargers D this season... underrated a bit, kinda showed it last week vs. the Cards, and they'll really show it this game.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:54 pm

It's obvious Burdur doesn't watch much football if he thinks that dysfunctional Giants offense is gonna have success at anything. They suck. Period. This nigga trash talks more than he watches the games. Cruz is gonna have like 2 points. NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:27 pm

They're not that bad.. The defense will be very bad, though. They'll still be pretty bad this season both offensively and defensively, but they're picking up THIS win. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Talent-wise, the Giants aren't bad. The problem is that they're running a confusing-as-fuck offense cause the coaching staff wanted to try something new, and they don't get it yet.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Arizona is gonna dominate that ass. Funny

Victor Cruz. Really

Jets beating the Packers? Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:19 pm

Oh yeah, Bills beating the Dolphins too. Bold picks like crazy this week YO
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:27 am

I could see the Jets beating the Packers. That Packers' O-Line already weak, Rex gonna have them boys eating...

On the Giants... Eli is the only thing they got. The entire line sucks. Beatty was a middle of the road starter at his peak, which he has since passed, and he's clearly the best of the lot. Richburg will be great in the future but he's going to get eaten alive as a rookie. JD Walton stinks. John Jerry stinks and he originally beat out Brandon Mosley. Pugh is a guard trying to play tackle and on 3rd and long gets exposed because of his short arms -- Why most everyone had him as a 3rd round player despite the fact the Giants took him in the first.

As far as skill positions go, Donnell is alright but no better than Jeff Cumberland. Reuben Randle would get beat out by Kris Durham. Jerrel Jernigan would struggle to make most teams as a 6th NFL WR and is probably no better than Patrick Edwards, who didn't make the Lions' practice squad. His best case comparison is Ted Ginn -- and Ginn is much quicker. They BADLY need Odell Beckham to compliment Cruz (Who is also well past his peak) if they're going to score 300 points this year, which I think really is in question.

All of that, in addition to a new scheme that demands it's best player (IMO) switch his footwork and change his pre-snap reads as well as his routine pre-snap, in order to give hand-signal-route-calls to his WRs that promptly run the wrong route anyway. It's pretty obviously not an offense tailored to his strengths.

In summation, the Giants suck. They have the worst offense in football, getting edged out by Cleveland and St. Louis because the Giants line is AWFUL. If they started the season 0-10 I wouldn't be surprised...

Eli Manning is not to blame, though. Nothing about the team is right offensively, and it goes back to the start of their run on top. They don't draft well. They are very good at identifying talent on defense, especially on the defensive line, but aren't good at identifying talent on offense and it shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:09 pm

rg3 will have 2 or more total TD's

philip rivers will throw 2 or more TD's

brady will bounce back

a QB will get benched

Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:18 pm

Seahawks will edge out a win in OT
Back to top Go down
Doctor Canada
Show Opener
Doctor Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:10 pm

EJ Manuel gets over 250 all purpose yards.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Dropping one of my bold picks:

Seahawks will beat the Chargers. I just can't see the Seahawks' offense getting contained enough for Rivers & co. to outscore them vs. that D. I have a major gut feeling about the Chargers this game, that Rivers will go off, and I like their team basically all-around but the Seahawks will likely win in a pretty close game. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Reindeer McWumbo wrote:
I could see the Jets beating the Packers. That Packers' O-Line already weak, Rex gonna have them boys eating...

On the Giants...  Eli is the only thing they got. The entire line sucks. Beatty was a middle of the road starter at his peak, which he has since passed, and he's clearly the best of the lot. Richburg will be great in the future but he's going to get eaten alive as a rookie. JD Walton stinks. John Jerry stinks and he originally beat out Brandon Mosley. Pugh is a guard trying to play tackle and on 3rd and long gets exposed because of his short arms -- Why most everyone had him as a 3rd round player despite the fact the Giants took him in the first.

As far as skill positions go, Donnell is alright but no better than Jeff Cumberland. Reuben Randle would get beat out by Kris Durham. Jerrel Jernigan would struggle to make most teams as a 6th NFL WR and is probably no better than Patrick Edwards, who didn't make the Lions' practice squad. His best case comparison is Ted Ginn -- and Ginn is much quicker. They BADLY need Odell Beckham to compliment Cruz (Who is also well past his peak) if they're going to score 300 points this year, which I think really is in question.

All of that, in addition to a new scheme that demands it's best player (IMO) switch his footwork and change his pre-snap reads as well as his routine pre-snap, in order to give hand-signal-route-calls to his WRs that promptly run the wrong route anyway. It's pretty obviously not an offense tailored to his strengths.

In summation, the Giants suck. They have the worst offense in football, getting edged out by Cleveland and St. Louis because the Giants line is AWFUL. If they started the season 0-10 I wouldn't be surprised...

Eli Manning is not to blame, though. Nothing about the team is right offensively, and it goes back to the start of their run on top. They don't draft well. They are very good at identifying talent on defense, especially on the defensive line, but aren't good at identifying talent on offense and it shows.
Agreed about the OL 100% & agreed about the receivers almost 100% - although I don't think Cruz is well past his peak). They are a bad team, but I think they are getting criticized a little too heavily, particularly offensively, and will turn back and get this W at home. The OL is their major flaw, so they'll definitely struggle in many ways because of that all year, but at the same time Eli & his targets are going to get into a rhythm. I truly think we'll already see that this week at home for them. And Cruz isn't finished with his prime just yet. NAH

If they get blown out again and still look clueless offensively then I'll probably change my mind and buy into them being the worst offense in the NFL but right now, with the decent enough core talent that they have in Cruz, Randle, Eli & Jennings, I think it's more so overreactions tbh.

I find this surprising cause usually I'm saying how the Giants are overrated when they have so many people predicting them for the playoffs every year & only occasionally just sneak in. Now I really think people have turned too strongly against them because I can't see them being THAT bad (possible 0-10 start, worst offense in the NFL, etc... they'll figure some things out... they're a winning football team at its core that has really messed up the supporting cast and will therefore struggle to get many wins, but they're not an 0-10 type team). They'll pick up a couple... this week included IMO.

Don't get me wrong, there's no way they're gonna be any good either. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

Huh wrote:
rg3 will have 2 or more total TD's

This ain't bold NAH

Huh wrote:
philip rivers will throw 2 or more TD's

This is... somewhat bold? I don\'t know

Huh wrote:
brady will bounce back

This ain't bold NAH

Huh wrote:
a QB will get benched

Which one? nervous

Señor 12th Man wrote:
Seahawks will edge out a win in OT

This is bold, saying Seahawks won't win in regulation. lol

CB Nash wrote:
EJ Manuel gets over 250 all purpose yards.

250 total yards?! Errrrrrrrr That ain't bold.
Back to top Go down
JAY
Jobber
JAY

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Cruz better not be shut down guys! lmao I have him, and I'm already in the hole for T. Smith getting shut down Sad
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?act=idx
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Cruz sucks. walk
Back to top Go down
JAY
Jobber
JAY

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:08 pm

ya well I didnt draft him, nor had him on my Pre-Draft Rankings... Computer Drafted him for me
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?act=idx
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:38 am

Carson Palmer out. Might inadvertently make me right on my bold prediction. YO

But still, I think a more in-sync Giants offense is what's gonna make the difference.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Based on the first drive, I think it's the Giants defense that's their main problem honestly. On paper you might think otherwise but they look clueless defensively. JPP is a beast, though. Most of the rest aren't really doing their job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bold Predictions for Week 2   Bold Predictions for Week 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bold Predictions for Week 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next