HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC Empty
PostSubject: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:22 pm

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that one likely scenario for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Night of Champions is for Brock Lesnar to defeat John Cena with the help of outside interference, leading Cena to feud with that person and Lesnar to feud with other babyfaces until his WrestleMania 31 match with Roman Reigns.

The other option is to have Cena defeat Lesnar, Roman Reigns defeat Seth Rollins and then have Rollins cash in on Cena and become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:47 pm

The second one would be awesome just cause Rollins as champ = <3 <3 <3 <3

But it's pretty asinine as it would take the title off Lesnar too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:00 pm

That's why it's gonna be the first option, and Triple H will be the outside interference. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:48 pm

I have a feeling it'll be Rusev.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:35 am

Triple H is supposed to face Reigns. Another Rumored feud was Rusev vs Cena, and what better way then costing Cena his title match.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:37 pm

But Rusev is in a feud with Henry.... Indifferent
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Imagine if John Cena's 16th World Title victory, tying him with Ric Flair, was a two-minute title reign cut short by Seth Rollins. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:48 pm

^ I didn't even think of that. Wow.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Would WWE try to spin that into heat for Seth Rollins, or just unintentionally spit in Ric Flair's face? Funny  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Wouldn't it be more of a "flipping the bird" to Cena more than a loogie in Ric's face? Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Bro Dallas wrote:
I have a feeling it'll be Rusev.

....no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:12 am

Lesner to retain, Kimora lock, after essentially getting his ass beat, cena focuses blows to the gut and utilizes his speed over lesner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:31 am

@ Nate, Rusev's feud with Henry will likely be over after NOC. I imagine this feud like this

•Rusev beats Henry
•Brock Lesnar goes to knock Cena down but accidentally hits the Referee
•Cena hits the AA on Brock
•Cena tries to help the Referee
•Rusev's Music hits
•Cena looks at the entrance ramp but Rusev comes from behind around the commentary table area and slides into the ring.
•Cena turns around and Rusev does his super kick and follows up with the accolade till Cena is out
•Rusev walks as Brock hits an F5 and referee gets up, counts to three.

Bang! Cena's next threat aka Rusev.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:58 am

^
I think you're the only one seeing this happening. It shouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:27 am

ppppfff Rusev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:33 am

Cena vs Rusev isn't bad. Rusev can move in the ring, so you know it won't be boring.

My question is this...is Roman Reigns is supposed to defeat Brock...wouldn't that make him even stronger than Cena? Cause he did what Cena couldn't do TWICE? HMMMM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:50 pm

^ Reigns is the young gun rumored to be filling Cena's spot as he moves into the next faze of his career. I wouldn't be surprised to see Reigns beat Cena clean at WrestleMania 32, if he goes over Lesnar at 31.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 8:26 pm

If Cena is even half as influential as people think he is, the new top guy will be Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:38 am

As a Roman Reigns fan, I would MUCH rather Bryan be the face than him. It's a lot of pressure and I don't think he can handle it. I'd rather see him in an Undertaker-like role.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:39 pm

I don't see Daniel Bryan going over Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania, though. He was the protagonist in the biggest underdog storyline they've done in years, and that was just a few months ago. If he goes over HHH, Randy Orton, Batista, and Brock Lesnar in the course of two Wrestlemania's, what challenge would he possibly face afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC   Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Possible Endings For The WWE World Title Match at NOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1