HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kim Kardashian West set for London move?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kim Kardashian West set for London move?  Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian West set for London move?    Kim Kardashian West set for London move?  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Kim Kardashian West is considering moving to London.

The 33-year-old reality TV star admits her and husband Kanye West - who have 14-month-old daughter North together - would think about buying a house in the English capital because they love the different lifestyle and weather in comparison to Los Angeles.

Speaking on BBC Radio 1 this morning (03.09.14), she said: ''I love London. I don't know, maybe [I would move here]. I love it, it's so hot right now in LA that this [rain in London] is so refreshing. I really love it.''

The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star - who is keen to lose the remainder of her baby weight - also insists the US' version of spare ribs doesn't even come close to how good the meaty feast tastes in England.

She explained: ''I just love it here. Every time I come to London I have an obsession with ribs.

''Like last night, we went to [restaurant] Hakkasan's we were rushing to get there after the [GQ Men of the Year] awards to make sure that we would have ribs, and we just sat and ate so many ribs.

''But also at the Dorchester hotel they have these amazing ribs, as well, down stairs in the restaurant and I would just sit there and order them to the room. It's my favourite thing to do when I'm in London.''
Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian West set for London move?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian West set for London move?    Kim Kardashian West set for London move?  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Bullshit she has no notion of moving from America
Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian West set for London move?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1