HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? Empty
PostSubject: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 pm

According to last night's edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, hosted by Dave Meltzer, WWE has been discussing the idea of dropping the Hell in a Cell themed PPV after this year's event. It was noted that the Hell in a Cell match itself would not go away, but it would instead be used as a special match when needed on PPV and would not be a PPV itself. Discussion of dropping the Hell in a Cell PPV has taken place in the past.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Meh, that's a good decision. Having its own PPV seems silly too, when you can just have them at other PPVs as a special stip or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:39 pm

been waiting for this to go away since they made it a PPV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Themed matches should come up when relevant to the feud, not based on the month. I think they should be looking at some of their other themed PPVs the same way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:58 pm

I opened up this thread hoping it would be Hell In A Cell. That match and Elimination Chamber needs to be special moments instead of it's own PPV.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Good. Fucking PPV has sucked ever since it started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

^ that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:22 pm

The whole excitement about watching a Hell in a Cell match was that they didn't come round often, but with the PPV they do so it ruins the novelty of it. I'd say removing its a good idea, bring back NOC, Backlash or something like that. Maybe even make KOTR into a PPV!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Uhh, Night of Champions is still there. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Abdelrahman wrote:
Uhh, Night of Champions is still there. Wtf..?
Just noticed that!! Hahaha well Cyber Sunday in that case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Hell in a Cell was even changed. It looks like a damn Steel Cage... The old Cell was better ._.

... anyway HIAC and E.C. should be both dropped, and they should bring back "Unforgiven" and "Judgement Day" and / or "Backlash" to replace those...

... which also reminds me of "Money in the Bank"... it was nice already to have the Money in the Bank matches at Wrestlemania, so... this PPV would be nicely removed and replaced by one of the three I mentioned... this is my opinion though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Zanon wrote:
Hell in a Cell was even changed. It looks like a damn Steel Cage... The old Cell was better ._.

... anyway HIAC and E.C. should be both dropped, and they should bring back "Unforgiven" and "Judgement Day" and / or "Backlash" to replace those...

... which also reminds me of "Money in the Bank"... it was nice already to have the Money in the Bank matches at Wrestlemania, so... this PPV would be nicely removed and replaced by one of the three I mentioned... this is my opinion though.
Yeah I agree, these themed PPV's work for 1 year but not for the long run.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 pm

YAY!
Elimination Chamber.. youre next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?   WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE To Drop One of its Themed PPV's?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1