HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shia LaBeouf calls police after female stalker found in his home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Shia LaBeouf calls police after female stalker found in his home Empty
PostSubject: Shia LaBeouf calls police after female stalker found in his home   Shia LaBeouf calls police after female stalker found in his home EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Shia LaBeouf called the police after he found a female intruder in his home last week.

The 28-year-old actor panicked and rang the emergency services when a strange woman turned up at his door in Los Angeles after allegedly following him around for three weeks.

In a leaked audio of the phone call, obtained by TMZ.com, Shia told the operator: ''I have a person in my house that's been stalking me for three weeks now... I have no idea [who she is]. She keeps showing up at my house randomly... she's basically on my property, she's been stalking me... I have no idea who this person is.''

The 'Transformers' star can also be heard saying, ''Don't touch me!,'' but he appeared relatively calm as police officers were sent out to arrest the woman.

Law enforcement officers claimed Graciela Nahle, 31, had been to Shia's property twice before and on both occasions was ''skulking around.''

The crazed fan was ordered to stay away from the star and was sentenced to 45 days in jail after pleading no contest to trespassing following the latest incident.

However, she was released just four days later.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Shia LaBeouf calls police after female stalker found in his home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shia LaBeouf calls police after female stalker found in his home   Shia LaBeouf calls police after female stalker found in his home EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:32 am

Creepy Shaking Head

Although I thought he found her literally INSIDE his house but this sounds like he found her right outside his front door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

Shia LaBeouf calls police after female stalker found in his home

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1