HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time' Empty
PostSubject: Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time'   Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time' EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Miranda Kerr's son has a nanny with him ''all the time'' when he stays with his father Orlando Bloom.

The 31-year-old model doesn't doubt her ex-husband's ability as a father but likes Flynn, three, to have a childminder with him to ensure he maintains a routine.

Speaking to The Sunday Times newspaper, she said: ''The nanny is with him [Flynn] all the time when he is with Orlando; don't get me wrong, he's a great dad, it's just me being a protective mother and wanting to make sure all his needs are met.''

However, the stunning star - who split from the Hollywood hunk last October following three years of marriage - insists Orlando, 37, doesn't have a problem with the arrangement as it puts ''less pressure'' on him.

Meanwhile, Miranda previously admitted she and Orlando speak every day and still have a ''very good'' platonic relationship as there is still a lot of love there.

She said in June: ''We speak every day. We're really close, we're going to be a family forever and we both really do love each other.

''We have genuine love and respect for each other. We're very connected and I feel grateful for that. We created something beautiful together and we both remind ourselves how lucky we are to have that. And yeah, it's good. He's a great dad. I'm lucky.''

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time'   Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time' EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:58 pm

I know he's famous but I think it's a bit silly to hire a nanny ALL of the time when he's with Orlando
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time'   Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time' EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:25 pm

She's afraid Bieber might try and hurt her son after his incident with Orlando. Really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time'   Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time' Empty

Back to top Go down

Miranda Kerr's son has nanny with him 'all the time'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1