Post your teams here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Post your teams here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Really
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Chad Henne  NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Ok, so I'm looking through the rest of the teams now..

That Crimson Crushers guy is really solid too. Andre Ellington is a beastly pick, his starting WR's are great, very solid QB who I think will def be better and really, his FLEX RB is better than most of your guys' second RB, etc. Really Plus I like that he has both Cooks AND Stills. He can't go wrong there. Chiefs D too, which basically took JAY to the championship last year w/ just Peyton/Foles...

Seriously, these autopicked teams (although Crimson showed up late) are much better than some of your guys' drafted teams. Fail!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:38 pm

h8 everyone who drafted 2 defenses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Dead *cough** cough*
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:40 pm

He took 2 kickers, too Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:40 pm

I dropped Feely. Not gonna deal with my kicker getting cut before the season two years in a row. Funny

(Not related to the two kickers comment)

Last edited by TJ on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:41 pm

My nigga Pops RBs are straight trash Really

Except for Forte I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Pops must have been on some substances. I thought he was gonna draft a beastly team. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Oh snap... CB has semi-potential this year tho, as long as Peyton can carry it a little. And he got Gore AND Hyde so he's smart as fuck with that decision.

After every team I look at, there's very few I see worse than Drachen's. walk And Mexi's team keeps looking worse by the minute too although still at least average. walk
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:49 pm

@ CB

Drafting Manziel when he has Peyton, with a pretty early pick too, is probably what's gonna cost him making the playoffs. Fail! (aside from the bad trades he'll make anyway)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Hyde? Wtf..?

Any nigga that drafts Manziel has no chance NAH
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Burdur's on crack. Hyde and Gore? Smart? Really
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Burdur has to be the worst FF talent evaluator ever. Nigga, just get off the Internet. NAH
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Burdur's team straight up trash. Doug Martin and that O-Line. Really Chris Johnson? ROFL!

This nigga wants to act like his team can even compare to mine. NAH
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Señor Drächen wrote:
Burdur has to be the worst FF talent evaluator ever. Nigga, just get off the Internet. NAH
Yeah That Nigga evaluates with his back to the screen. NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Let me make this clear for you FF amateurs. I aint bothered

Hyde is an absolutely awful pick alone.. it's a bad lottery pick hoping for a Gore injury or a massive decline over one season. Gore is probably a pretty bad pick this year although I can't hate too much because he has yet to show a sign of declining. I don't like either of them much. But if you're gonna get Gore, Hyde's a solid backup to take just to be safe. Gore will be solid enough for him... if he's not, then that probably means he'll be able to start Hyde with some success later in the year. Win/win
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:58 pm

A 2 for 1 production is a horrible investment. Indifferent

The only way that could potentially work is if one of them got injured,
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:04 pm

In a 16-team league where talent is really thinly spread, it's a good idea, but only if you're confident they'll both get a decent workload. San Francisco likes to pass. Together they might put up the numbers of one good back, but it's not worth two roster spots.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:08 pm

TJ wrote:
In a 16-team league where talent is really thinly spread, it's a good idea, but only if you're confident they'll both get a decent workload. San Francisco likes to pass. Together they might put up the numbers of one good back, but it's not worth two roster spots.
Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:13 pm

^
Besides that he's right.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:16 pm

But they might actually have to pass more than they want to this season than what they want to, tho. Gore is older & good WR depth/TE. Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:17 pm

^^^^ I disagree with that. CB doesn't need both to be good, although that's still a possibility. He just has to make sure one of the two is great if that doesn't happen. I think that's still very possible and will be easy to see which that is pretty early on.

And I don't like "handcuff" picks too often, but in this case it is good. He can drop Hyde late in the season if he proves to be useless and still have a pretty good value pick in Gore considering where Gore got drafted. If Hyde IS useless, that means Gore is probably killing it. Yeah, it's taking a roster spot, but it's being safe & on a good situation to try it IMO.

Gore's definitely a little risky alone. You're dumb taking Gore if you don't have a backup plan in Hyde this season because you can end up wasting that pick and therefore destroying your team's playoff chances. Now if Gore declines or gets hurt over the course of the season, Hyde will be able to step into CB's starting lineup later on and he may not be much of a downgrade, if at all.. if not better.

Still, I think Hyde is bad to be hopeful on this year unless you have Gore being productive for your team in the meantime before Hyde possibly ends up getting a big-ish workload. It's way too risky of a pick with not enough upside unless you have Gore as well.

It's one of the rare "handcuff" 2-for-1 draft pick scenarios that I actually like.

EDIT: Oh, and if they both do manage to be productive at the same time then that becomes a MAJOR win/win for him.

Last edited by Burdurman on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:19 pm

Anyways. Ian needs to come and rate everyone's teams now. Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here   Post your teams here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your teams here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next