HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Bray falling into obscuirty?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Is Bray falling into obscuirty? Empty
PostSubject: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:37 am

or has he just hit a rough spot and will redeem himself soon?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:56 am

I guess he's not as hot as he used to be. I imagine the way it was booked his feud with John Cena didn't set The World on fire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:06 am

The feud with Cena really set him back. I still have no clue why Bray didn't go over, at some point, to look like an equal. (And again, don't tell me LOLCENA because he doesn't book the show) WWE hasn't gotten behind a 'big' guy really since Yokozuna. It took Mark Henry 15+ years to get into a position to be pushed and Big Show and Kane are both more tall than fat.

I still think Bray will be fine. He's too talented not to be.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:09 am

OMG!!! BRAY'S NOT IN THE MAIN EVENT, THE SKY IS FALLING!!! panic

Bray is fine. Indifferent And don't even try to throw the "it's John Cena's fault" card into this. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:16 am

His feud with Jericho has been lack luster. They pulled the same segment off three weeks in a roll. Jericho in a match only to have Rowan and Harper attack Jericho and the Bray hits Sister abigail. Only thing they really did different was one week Jericho was attack backstage. His promo this week really wasn't all that good. It sounded more like he was cutting a debut promo instead of hyping the feud between him and Jericho.

It could just be a bad feud which isn't really doing any favors since he is coming off the worse feud of 2014.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:52 am

I agree with Drachen. I don't see how Bray is obscurity. He doesn't have to be in the main event 24/7, otherwise by that logic, he would never have gotten out of obscurity...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:56 am

I said falling into Obscurity, he isn't in it...yet.

But two back to back bad feuds and there hasn't been much done with the character as of late, same beat down segment happening three weeks in a row.

The main event thing he doesn't need to be in the main event. But he should be in good feuds and doing some good shit with the character.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:58 am

He's not falling into obscurity, but when I watched Raw last night, I was starting to pick up he was losing his way.

I think the problem atm is, he's just doing the same thing over and over and over again. Talks in a dark room. Then lights go out during a match, Wyatt Family are in the ring, opponent gets beaten up, Sister Abigail and then he yells to follow the buzzards. It needs to be mixed up a little now, I think.

But that's creative's fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:00 pm

if WWE doesn't find something to mix it up, he will start falling. It's a shame too with such talent that Bray has.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Yeah That^^

I agree w/ that. That's more reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Bray falling into obscuirty?   Is Bray falling into obscuirty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Bray falling into obscuirty?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1