HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy Empty
PostSubject: Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy   Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Imo the only good thing that came out of the Hogan/Easy E Era has to be Option C. It actually made the X-division title mean something, or at least a little something.

With WWE they have made both the IC title and US titles pointless really. The IC title is really no longer the grooming belt/work horse belt like it use to be.
Hell most of the champions nowadays it's a kiss of death, because you become a jobber. Why would you want either title?

So here is a idea that will make the midcard belt in WWE actually mean something.
unify the US and IC title, either give it a new name or keep the IC title name.
Whatever PPV this happens at, who ever is the champion the next year around this PPVs time gets a WWE World title shot.

So this gives a big reason why people would want the mid card title because it could lead to the WWE world title. Now unlike Option C, you don't get a choice on if you want to give it up or not, you get the title shot and have to vacant the title. And then a new mid card champion is crown the night of that PPV and the chase for the mid card title begins again.

I would also have this replace the MITB, cause I think it's played out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy   Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Ehh, let that be a TNA only thing. If every company started doing the same thing it would get tiresome.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy   Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Yeah That Mainly the reason I think a 6-sided ring for TNA is a good thing, it brings out originality for their own company.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy   Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:23 am

WWE don't need to do that at all. If anything, it would actually devalue their secondary titles...they have never usually done stuff like that. WCW used to have it where the US Title made you #1 contender for the World Title and it was stupid.

If WWE should copy anything, it's TNA's backstage camera style. They still have the superstars act in backstage segments like the cameras are not right in front of them and this day and age, it seems unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy   Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:56 am

Continually secretly hire Vince Russo.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy   Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:28 am

I hate the option C as it is currently. It inherently devalues the X-Division title 11 months out of the year aside from the one month right before Destination X. I would like "Option C" to be re-invented similar to the ideas I had in the E-Fed where it can be cashed in, not at a specific date, but after a certain number of defenses or days held.

The X-Division championship should be the focus of TNA. That and the knockouts are where you can win back the demographic they're looking for.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy   Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:03 am

I like Option C, but because TNA has been somewhat of a clusterfuck for years and the X-Division has been an afterthought during that time, it's hard to take it seriously.

I think if TNA keep what they are currently doing with the X-Division, Option C will hold far more value next year...judging by the recent shows and current taping happening, that is the case...for now anyway.

Still don't want WWE doing this. I'd rather they bring back King of the Ring as a PPV and the winner gets a title shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy   Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy Empty

Back to top Go down

Something that TNA does WWE should kinda copy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1