HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Carlos Torrez
Jobber
Carlos Torrez

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Hey EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:51 pm

I just wanted to say wassup, im rejoining the efed world with a whole new character, my name is Jay and I can't wait to work with y'all. CTRican1 is Carlos Twitter name, so hit me up if u wanna chat or have any questions
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Hey man, welcome to the site! Hope you have fun in the fed.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Torrez
Jobber
Carlos Torrez

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:06 pm

I didn't see a board where  you could post like debut rps or introduction to your character so i just posted it here to give you an idea of who Carlos is

Javier:
I’m surprised you decided to meet with me son, here take a seat.

The scene opens up in Los Angeles, a gated condominium is shown and inside of the lavish condos shows Javier and Carlos who is walking through the front door, Carlos sets his book bag down on the couch and lays his phone next to it, Carlos walks over to his father and the two embrace with a hug.

Carlos:
It is your birthday and mom wanted me to make sure I didn’t miss this one. I thought she would be here though, not you.

Javier:
I live here and I took some time away from work so I could spend time with the family.

[I[] Carlos walks over to the bar stool located near the counter ledge, he plops down on the seat and places his arm on the table. [/I]

Javier:
You smell like weed son, I thought you were going to leave that mess alone.

Carlos:
Coming from the guy who use to move it, why does it matter? I’m not living under your house anymore.

Javier walks over to Carlos; he places his hand on his shoulder gripping down real hard.

Javier:
That’s an old life that we have moved past from, you wouldn’t have the luxury if it weren’t for my hard work so I suggest you be respectful while being here son.

Javier releases his hand from Carlos’ shoulder; he walks into the kitchen and pours himself a drink.

Carlos:
I’ve worked hard since leaving the “company” business and I’ve done what I needed to do to keep my hands out your pocket unlike some of the other kids you got running around so bare me the petty threats.

Javier:
I don’t understand why it’s always an issue between you and I, growing up we were so close.
Carlos:
And there you go, we we’re and now things have changed.

Javier:
I think things changed when you decided to live that lifestyle, and now word through the grapevine you’ve signed on some show for faggots.

Carlos:
And there’s that word, I’m out.

Carlos starts to get up from the stool, but his father pushes him back down on the seat.

Javier:
Torrez is a name for empowerment, money, and respect. But you’ve tainted our name by being openly gay. I may have accepted your lifestyle but I won’t sit back and allow you to flaunt it all over TV.

Carlos:
I’m a grown ass ma-

Before Carlos could finish, Javier balls his fist and punches Carlos across the face knocking him off the stool, Carlos jumps up balling his fist back at his father and charges toward him but stops as he watches his mother enter from the bedroom.

Mia:
STOP IT NOW!

Mia runs in between Javier and Carlos pushing the two away from each other, Mia pushes her husband in the stomach and grabs Carlos arm trying to pull him towards the hallway leading to the bedroom, Carlos forces his arm away grabbing his book bag and fun and walks toward the door.

Carlos:
Look Ma, I’m sorry but I’m out. I told you this wasn’t a good idea and I refuse to be in the same room with this drunk ass idiot, fuck him.

Carlos opens the door and walks out missing the ashtray his father threw towards the door; the ashtray shatters into pieces as the scene fades to black.

I was pissed to the max, I couldn’t be in the room with the man anymore and I knew seeing him would only bring out drama. When I first left DC, the parents decided to move to LA and I wanted to go to NY, my father didn’t want me to go because he wanted me to follow him and do what he wanted me to do but I wasn’t having that shit. I moved to NY because I knew I could accomplish a lot, I wasn’t one of those kids who had an allowance and yea even though my mom would sneak me a few dollars here and there.

I made my own money.

I bartended and I did tattoos on the side, was even thinking about opening a Tattoo Shop with my homeboy King Aiden but I had a couple other opportunities thrown my way and I couldn’t say no.

London Carter and Y’layna Bryant approached me about doing a reality show called ‘theLIFE” it was a show following 4 Gay Singles that lived in Hollywood, and at the time I wasn’t really open to the public, people knew but I never flaunted it. So being asked to do this show wasn’t a sure fire “Yes” at the time, it was something I had to think about.

But I knew more opportunities would arise from being on this show, and after speaking with management I decided to give it a go and the buzz we we’re getting was crazy.

You had your haters.

I didn’t know to much about the other cast members, I knew London was Brooklyn Carter’s brother and that he wrestled for a bit, President was some dude that just had a lot of money so “work” really wasn’t in his vocabulary and then there was Ephriam.

Ha, Ephriam.

Ephriam was cool, he was a flirt but he always played hard to get. I knew he was feeling me and at the time we kind of had a disagreement and stopped talking for bit, but he was back around.

I was nervous about doing a show, and now that press was being released about the show and the cast was exposed, my father is getting asked a lot of questions on how he feels about his son being on a “Gay” reality show.

I remember the night my mom called me to try and talk me out of the role, in my mind I knew she was only doing it for my father but in her heart she wanted me to do it, she wanted me to be free and branch off to do my own thing.

Los Angeles, California.
Brunch w/ President Lawson

The scene opens up outside of West Hollywood Café, both Carlos and Prez are shown sitting at one of the outside tables, the scene spans around the restaurant before zooming in on Prez and Carlos.

Carlos:
I appreciate you meeting me man.

Prez:
It’s cool, I think I spent to much money in that store anyway so I needed something to distract me from that fashion breakdown I endured.

Carlos:
I don’t know if I can do this show any more man, like my pops is really tripping about me being on this show.

Prez:
Damn that sucks, my parents are kind of excited about it but that’s only because I’ll be making my own money.

Carlos:
And you would think my pops would be happy too, but he isn’t.

Prez:
I mean what’s the issue about you being on the show?

Carlos:
He doesn’t want me exposing family secrets, like shit that would probably get him locked up if I ever said anything but I’m not that type of dude, and then I guess he doesn’t want his colleagues knowing that his son likes dick and ass.

President starts laughing almost spitting his drink out of his mouth, he grabs a napkin and wipes around his lips.

Prez:
I didn’t mean to laugh but the way you said that, I couldn’t help it boy. But I mean you can’t be mad about that, he just trying to protect you and the skeletons y’all got in the closet but damn wouldn’t that be juicy for television.

Carlos:
I don’t know what to do.

Prez:
I don’t think you should quit the show, just keep a control on what you will talk about and what you won’t talk about. As for you’re sexuality I mean that’ll never change, so at the end of the day you still have to live life whether you’re father approves or doesn’t.

Carlos nods in agreement, he takes a sip of his drink and smiles.

Carlos:
You always know what to say.

Prez:
Don’t start boy, I swear you are one of the biggest flirts I’ve ever come across.

Carlos:
Flirting is my M.O.

Prez:
Save that for Ephriam, that’s your boo.

The two share a laugh as the scene fades to black.

Ring … Ring … Voicemail

Javier:
We need to talk, meet me Los Ria’s in an hour.

The scene opens up outside Los Ria’s Take-out, Carlos is shown pulling up in a Dope Green Dodge Challenger, he pulls into the parking lot and parks next to his father’s car near the entrance. Carlos opens the door and walks over to the passenger side of his Father’s car and jumps in.

Javier:
I want to first say I apologize the way I reacted earlier, I really wanted you to spend time with the family this week because these next couple of weeks will be very busy and son we haven’t spend time together in months.

Carlos:
I choose not to be around you, your toxic and I don’t want to be involved in that. I understand you’re upset that your oldest son didn’t turn out the way you wanted him to be but that’s not my issue and you have to learn to live with it, I’m doing the show whether you like it or not.

Javier:
And I will respect that decision, but going forward do not ask me and you’re mother for help and I suggest you handle all your debts while you get this little money because you will need it.

Carlos:
If that’s how it has to go down, then so be it.

Javier:
I tried to have a civilized conversation with yo-

Carlos:
No what you try to do is butter me up by apologizing for your actions earlier but then tried to slide in some way to keep me from doing this show, I have a couple things lined up so I won’t need your help.

Carlos opens the passenger door and hops out the car, he walks over to his car and watches his father speed off out of the parking lot, Carlos jumps in his car rolling all windows up and pulls his blunt he had rolled up in the glove department, he pulls his phone out of his pocket dialing London’s number as the scene fades to black.

Los Angeles, California
London’s Condo

The scene opens up inside London’s condo, London is shown lying across the couch messing around on his iPad while Carlos sits on the edge of the couch towards the end smoking on the blunt, he hands it over to London.

London:
Yo dad sound a lot like mines, I don’t even talk to mines anymore and the funny thing about it we had a good relationship up until some shit I found out about him.

Carlos:
I got love for my dad but right now we just aren’t in a good place and I don’t see it getting better anytime soon.

London:
Just pray for him man; it’s crazy that in this generation people still live in hatred and prejudice.

Carlos:
I kind of wanted to talk to you about something, I remember you use to wrestle a few months back and lately I’ve been in the gym doing some training, I think I want to pursue wrestling but I don’t know.

London:
I think that’ll be hard especially since we’re doing this reality show but at the same time it’ll make good TV because I’m sure people will be interested in watching your journey into wrestling, so I say go for it.

Carlos:
It’ll be new for me, I’ve watched and participated before but this time I’m being serious and actually going for the big leagues.

London:
What about the tattoo shop?

Carlos:
That’s going to come later, I’m just working on one thing at the time and once I get somewhere with this wrestling shit then maybe I’ll open up a shop when I have the time.

London:
I can hook you up with a couple trainers and maybe even get you a spot in Confidence Gym, I may not fuck with Shark but the man is a good damn wrestler so I’m sure he can get you where you need to be.

Carlos:
Well set something up and let’s see what we can work out.

The more I talk to the other members involved with this show, the closer I grew to them. I related to London on a personal level because I felt like him and me were similar in certain ways.

We both came from the streets, worked hard and we both deserved to be on the show, and just from hanging out with him I could tell that we would have a friendship outside the show.

This whole wrestling thing was new to me, I had been thinking about it for a couple months now but I was so dedicated to opening up a Tattoo Shop that I put it on the side. But more and more the idea of getting ring kept creeping through my mind so I finally decided to give it a go.

I was in touch with a couple different places but I didn’t know who to sign with, each promotion had promising talent and huge fan bases but I wanted to be somewhere I feel comfortable.

As for my sexuality, I knew that would be a topic but I was ready for anyone or anything thrown my way.

Trust.

London:
I’ll talk to a couple people and see what’s out there and shoot you details later.

Carlos:
And what about confidence gym?

London:
I’ll talk to my sister and see if she can convince Shark to take you on as his personal project, you got the potential man to be a superstar I fucking see it in you, your ruthless and you don’t take any shit so you would be a killer out there in the ring.

Carlos:
I got that street mentality and you know I’m always prepared to fight, you’ve seen how I get down especially y in the clubs.

London:
Yeah you can throw hands boy, so incorporating that in the ring would definitely get you far and you know I’ll back you up.

Carlos:
You ever thought about returning?

London:
I have, but its so much bullshit that comes along with being in the ring and right now my mind is focused on this show and school, but that shouldn’t stop you from living out a dream, you can do what I did, join a company, beat a few people’s ass and win some championships and once your done doing all that, retire and say you did it all and move onto bigger and better opportunities.

London was right, if I wanted to be known in this business then I had to be trained by the best and Shark was the only one who could do it, even though he had been out of the ring for some time now I knew his skills and my motivation would help me be a beast in the ring.

Carlos:
Yo set that shit up with Shark, if you can.

London shakes his head as the two continue to sit and talk, the scene fades to black.

Ring… Ring …

Carlos:
Who the fuck is this calling me?

The scene opens up with Carlos sitting outside on the steps, he looks down at the number not noticing who is calling but answers anyway.

Carlos:
Hello?

James:
Yo, it’s Shark… wait hold on (James yells in the background at Brooklyn) Yo I’m doing it Marie chill out, damn …

Carlos laughs as he listens to Shark and Brooklyn bicker back and forth on the phone.

James:
Yo you going to scare the boy off before I even tell him the news. Anyway, I heard you looking to get into the ring well I guess I can help you with that.

Carlos:
That would be nice man.

James:
Just be at the gym tomorrow, I heard you in LA so I’ll text you the address and you meet me here at 7, and look man don’t come acting like no bitch because hell starts tomorrow for you.

Before Carlos could answer, you can hear James and Brooklyn still arguing with each other and the line goes dead, Carlos laughs to himself contemplating whether he should call back or not. He looks up and notices a black Mercedes pulling up, the driver door opens and his Mom steps out, she walks up the long drive way and sits down on the stairs beside Carlos.

Mia:
How are you feeling?

Carlos:
I’m good, it’s not like dad hasn’t thrown the faggot word around before. I figure he would be happy that I was doing something that didn’t involve him or his money, but I guess I was wrong.

Mia:
He’ll come around son.

Carlos:
Well I don’t know if I can wait until he “comes around” I’ve dead that man out of my life before and I won’t hesitate doing it again.

Mia:
You shouldn’t say things you don’t mean, your father is just upset because you decided not to carry his legacy on and it’s life, we have other kids that could handle that responsibility.

Carlos:
Then he should be proud he has a son that is doing something whether then nothing, but he spoke his mind today and I listened, we battled as usual and I walked away still scarred a the fact that that man will never respect me or love me the way I want him to.

Mia:
Well I wanted you to know that I’m proud of you, and if you could please still come to your fathers birthday dinner tomorrow.

Moms must be smoking the dope to, because she talking mad crazy right now.

Mia:
Before you say no, just think about it.

Mia leans over and kisses Carlos on the cheek.

Mia:
I have to go, I told your father I was running to the market but I wanted to stop by here first and talk with you. I love you son!

Mia gets up from the stair and walks back down towards her car, Carlos sits there staring out into space thinking about what him and his mom just talked about, he looks down at his phone and notices the text from Shark with the address to Confidence Gym and Carlos smiles, he turns and walks into his building and the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:28 pm

More brown people on the forum. Celebrate
Back to top Go down
Carlos Torrez
Jobber
Carlos Torrez

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Oh wow, more brown people aye? lol Idk if I should take that positively or negatively LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm

The more the better, ese. YO
Back to top Go down
Carlos Torrez
Jobber
Carlos Torrez