HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Pwinsider.com reports that Vince Russo is officially done with TNA. Russo was informed by John Gaburick that his consulting services were no longer needed. The site notes that his involvement with TNA was "less than warmly received" by SpikeTV, and that it may have had an affect on negotiations for a new TV deal.

Russo confirmed the departure on Twitter, posting the following…

Vince Russo @pyroballyhoo
Follow
Officially DONE w/TNA. Today they "suggested" a break, I declined. Finality was better for me.Details coming http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com 
12:29 PM - 30 Jul 2014

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/330469#5BvXcLY5zUBr1Sih.99
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm

I'm confident that Spike & TNA will re-negotiate & get a deal done, tbh.

It would be funny if Russo went to ROH just for the reaction of the fanboys, tho. The IWC would probably just quit life if that happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:40 pm

I dont see Russo going anywhere after this TBH. He wasnt doing anything after TNA released him as a writer and he probably wont do anything now.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:51 pm

But, Dead, ROH fans believe they're the 2nd-3rd best wrestling promotion in the buisness, but that can't be true if Russo doesn't come & write for you at least once. Every company needs to give Vince a spell to become relevant. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Have him go write for GFW then I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
FinestJellyBeansRaw
Show Opener
FinestJellyBeansRaw

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:25 pm

BREAKING NEWS: TNA wrestling have signed young writer Rince Vusso! When asked for comment, Dixie Carter is quoted as having said "well he sure ain't worked here before!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:53 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Dead laughing at a Dante joke nervous
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:20 pm

FinestJellyBeansRaw wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: TNA wrestling have signed young writer Rince Vusso! When asked for comment, Dixie Carter is quoted as having said "well he sure ain't worked here before!"

SWERVE! It's really Vince Russo!
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Batman wrote:

It is funny
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:42 pm

Dead wrote:
I dont see Russo going anywhere after this TBH. He wasnt doing anything after TNA released him as a writer and he probably wont do anything now.

He just needs to stay away from wrestling, period. About time he left, I'll be shocked if TNA recovers from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:53 pm

I spy a joke killer in this
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Despite what Vince Russo posted on Twitter (which we mentioned earlier), the story I have received is that he was called by John Gaburick and fired today. One source told me that Gaburick, in jest, suggested that TNA and Russo no longer work together. It was not an option however as Gaburick then fired Russo. Russo then clung to the word "suggested" in his tweet, which is elsewhere on the site. Given the headache Russo has become of late, his firing was expected.

At the current time, TNA has no new deal in place for Impact. When TMZ reported earlier this week that Spike has broken off negotiations and told TNA and they were not renewing the series, it created a day of hell for the office, who had no idea it was coming because according to numerous sources Spike never told them any such thing.

Currently, TNA is still talking with Spike (which was confirmed when we asked SpikeTV for comment) as well as other outlets. Obviously, negotiations haven't gone well enough to sign a deal, but the sides are still talking. They may or may not come to a new agreement.

UTA is handling the negotiations for TNA and then reporting back to the office, including Dixie Carter. From what I was told, she has not personally been involved in negotiations, which makes sense as TNA hired UTA to do that very thing for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Batman wrote:

If its actually a Dante joke, he gets one point for being slightly creative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA    BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA  Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Vince Russo Officially Done Working For TNA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1