HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicki Minaj delays Anaconda release

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Nicki Minaj delays Anaconda release Empty
PostSubject: Nicki Minaj delays Anaconda release   Nicki Minaj delays Anaconda release EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 am

Nicki Minaj has delayed the release of her new single 'Anaconda' until next month.

The 31-year-old rapper was due to drop her latest release today (28.07.14) but announced in an Instagram post that it will not be available until Monday August 4

She wrote: ''My darlingz, I've pushed the release of Anaconda to next week, Monday 8/4. I promise you will understand why before the week is out. Loveeeeeeee uuuuuu (sic).''

Nicki previously revealed she going back to her hip hop roots for her new album 'The Pink Print'.

The 'Starships' rapper claimed her latest material will be nothing like previous offerings and she wants to surprise fans with a different sound on her latest album, the follow up to 'Roman Reloaded'.

She said: ''The tracks on 'Pink Print' are back to my hip-hop roots. I don't think it's something that I'm necessarily trying to do [go in a new direction]. It's like as soon as I started working on my new album, that's just the songs that I've been writing.''

Discussing the new material, Nicki insisted: ''I'm just gonna do what my heart tells me to do.''
Back to top Go down

Nicki Minaj delays Anaconda release

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1