HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation Empty
PostSubject: Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation   Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:09 am

Former WWE,WCW, and TNA star Kevin Nash, and former wrestler and current WWE employee Billy Kidman commented on the news of Spike TV cancelling Impact Wrestling.

Nash and Kidman commented on their Twitter accounts, with Nash offering sympathy and Kidman asking fans to calm down before they ask about the company closing.

@WWEKidman
Follow

Can we at least wait to see how this tna stuff plays out before everyone starts telling us who we need.And I personally hope they get a deal. There are not many places to work in the wrestling business these days. In ring or out of ring.Let's be honest, they are another place for guys to work and that is a good thing. But they are not competition. #NoOffense

@RealKevinNash
Follow

Sorry to my friends at TNA. .Hope the office can get a TV deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation   Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 am

I hope they get some kind of deal. CW, MyTV someone
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation   Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:19 am

Its no surprise they cancelled them. Ratings were stagnant.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation   Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:37 pm

But ratings were still better than what they have left.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation   Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Doesn't TNA give them like one of the most ratings on their channel anyway?
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation   Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation   Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Bane Lesnar wrote:
I hope they get some kind of deal. CW, MyTV someone

CW is owned by SBG which airs ROH so no CW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation   Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars Comment On Impact Cancellation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1