HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   Empty
PostSubject: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Im sorry....TNA does have some of the best talent in the world and they put on some incredible matches....but it's asnine to say WWE isnt on their level. The production is 100x better, their attendance during television and house shows are 100x better. I get wanting to hype TNA up as legit, but dont sound stupid when doing so. If legends like Hogan, Flair, Sting dont mention you in postTNA interviews, what does that say about your product as a whole?
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:50 pm

fuck off Robbie E  ROFL! Cornette face 
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:18 pm

TNA was better at one time, but that time is not now, and that time was not when they had Hogan. Funny
Back to top Go down
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

PostSubject: Re: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:51 pm

Like he says he's going to be a World Heavyweight Champion one day.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 am

TJ wrote:
TNA was better at one time, but that time is not now, and that time was not when they had Hogan. Funny

ESPECIALLY when that time was Hogan making TNA his playground
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:22 am

I'd be pissed off if he went on an interview and said anything else. Too many guys don't hype up the company, so he's doing the right thing. I could care less if it's true or not, it's about building up that TNA brand. I'd expect WWE wrestlers to do the exact same for their company.

Only thing I wouldn't have done is even acknowledge WWE exists.

Also, I'd liked to point out this was for a BBC program...a UK TV station, where TNA actually is #1, so even more reason he's going to say that here lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:52 pm

That was my point. Hyping up TNA is fine 100% but dont include the competition in your discussion. That's where he sounds like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 am

His company isn't even going to have a network lol! 
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:09 am

Yeah That ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level    Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level   Empty

Back to top Go down

Robbie E Says TNA is the Best And That WWE Isn’t Even on Their Level

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1