HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania Empty
PostSubject: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/wwe-sting-confirms-would-love-3866768

Sting is featured in an interview with the UK Mirror that focuses on the big WWE 2K15 announcement this Monday, and his plans going forward with the company. The interview also indicates that it was Triple H who Sting had been in contact with over the past few months, and that he is “open” to appearing on Monday Night Raw, and wants to work another match, although nothing has been set in stone as of now.

In answer to all the fans asking “why now?”:

“Why now? It’s a now or never thing. I’ve done so many things in the wrestling business but the one thing I’d never done was wrestle or be a part of the WWE family. I didn’t want too hang it all up and retire and disappear again without having done that in some capacity.”

Having that “one last match” at WrestleMania:

“I’ve made it clear I’d love to have one last hurrah, one last big match hopefully. And of course I’ve been outspoken about Undertaker being the opponent. I know what happened at Wrestlemania where Brock Lesnar broke his streak. I think, or at least I’m hoping, that Taker’s still going to come back and that he’s not done. If he’s not done, and he would consider doing it, I’d love to work with him one time. I’d love to wrestle him one time before I call it quits.”
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:26 am

The fans need to see Taker vs. Sting. I don't give a fuck if they turn up at Mania in wheelchairs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:35 pm

So this pretty much confirms he's part of the WWE family so to speak without wrestling for them...yet
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 pm

If he's going to work Mania with Taker he should have at least one other match so the fans can see him win. Taker isn't losing twice in a row at Wrestlemania...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 pm

^
I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:24 pm

I also think the last time the "Sting" character is seen on TV should be him attaching the cables and shooting up to the rafters.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:49 pm

I think people would just more than glad to see Sting FINALLY join the WWE family.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:21 pm

I don't care what anyone says, I'd love to see Undertaker vs Sting. Even if the match isn't super amazing, both are good enough to make it at least decent, and it'd be a dream match.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Yeah That 

You want the story more than anything and I'm sure, if given the time, them two would produce something to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:44 pm

If Taker/Sting actually happens at Mania 31, it has to be the main event. Not Cena, not Lesnar, not Rock if he shows up. If this is not the main event, and instead it's in the middle of the card, then its pointless.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:46 pm

^ If it happens, I can definitely see it being the Mania main event. It'd be pretty stupid if they didn't, everyone is gonna look forward to that match if it were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:47 pm

If Reigns getting his push at WM is true, I think WWE will go with that as the Main Event rather than Taker/Sting.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:51 pm

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't the main event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Chilly wrote:
If Reigns getting his push at WM is true, I think WWE will go with that as the Main Event rather than Taker/Sting.

Reigns/whoever the champion is can take a backseat to an actual dream match. If you force Punk/Jericho out of the ME spot for a shitty Rock/Cena match, they can do the same for the title match next year.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:57 pm

I wouldn't want it to be the main event because if the match doesn't live up to expectations, people wouldn't be able to complain as much since they still got a good main event. If you put it in the main event, it'll showcase it and people will expect it to be WM main event quality. I'm sure it'll be a great match, but I wouldn't mind if it wasn't the main event.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:48 pm

^^
WWE saw Cena/Rock as the "dream match", that's why that happened.

If Reigns is in the main event, then it's fine imo. If he isn't, I'd have Taker/Sting. Either way, it shouldn't be in the middle of the PPV like they have done before.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:54 pm

I don't know. If Lesnar gets the belt at Summerslam, I find it hard to believe Reigns waits 8 months to win it simply because I can't imagine Lesnar lasting that long as champion.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:14 pm

^
I wouldn't be shocked if Lesnar wins it at SummerSlam and then drops back to Cena at like Survivor Series or the Rumble, then we get Cena vs. Reigns at WM.

No way Lesnar is wrestling every damn PPV until Mania...
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 pm

I'm saying, with Daniel just having that huge run culminating at Mania, wouldn't it make more sense to go all in with Roman at Survivor Series instead of dicking him around for eight months?

Especially if Rock can work WM31.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:20 pm

They probably won't think he'll be ready by then.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 am

That whole "ready" shit is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Not entirely.

They thought Orton was ready when he defeated Bhirs Cenoit and that went downhill fast. I'd rather they take the time to build him than rush it. Once he wins the belt, he needs to come across as THE guy. Not a guy that has won the belt and looks like he has nothing ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
roMraveN
Jobber
roMraveN

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:10 pm

I thought his name was Crispin Noir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Ian wrote:
That whole "ready" shit is stupid.

No it isnt, there is such a thing as "being too soon" in regards to a major push.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:18 pm

^ You mean like Lesnar was?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania   First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania Empty

Back to top Go down

First Sting Interview Talking WWE 2K15 Announcement & Coming to the WWE; Still Wants to Work Undertaker at WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next