HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Past couple of Impacts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Past couple of Impacts Empty
PostSubject: Past couple of Impacts   Past couple of Impacts EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:30 pm

The past couple of Impacts since the airing of the level episode with Bobby Lashley becoming TNA Champion, TNA has become actually good to watch. Have these past few impacts been the greatest, hell no. But in recent times with TNA I have to say maybe so far the best of 2014. Now The New York shows will start airing next week, can't wait to see those and hope TNA hits a home run with them.

I know some might disagree like Ian, but TNA so far is shaping up. Now they could fuck it all up after the New York tapings but there is at least hope for TNA.

What I have liked out of TNA So far.

I like Bram and Magnus as a team. Two British badasses fucking shit up is awesome. Since pairing these two up, this has really helped Mangus since his stupid World title reign.

This weeks impact, out of all the recent impacts in this series of tapings has to be the best. Aries as a champion is always good. How to show was present, the placement of the card and the timing out of everything was awesome. It was a good show to watch and had a good flow. Which imo WWE needs to take some notes on this. The placement of everything and the flow of most WWE shows are a totally mess sometimes.

Also this weeks opening segment on Impact didn't take 25 mins. It took 6 mins to get across, showed the wolves backstage setting up for a match, than Aries talking a little and then the start of a tag team match all before the first commercial break.

Storylines up and down the card. Something WWE also needs to take notes on. not much through together stuff. Some aren't really that wowing but at least they are trying to have storyline feuds. Like Gunner and Dexter...I mean Shaw.

Good matches on Impact, not great matches no but Good yes.

Kurt I feel is the best authority figure right now, even tho it's been two weeks. He gets across shit that needs to be done and doesn't hog time.

MVP's stable. I really like these three together as a team and it has worked well. They really made Bobby a legit badass. He won the title mostly clean and he defended clean. You know what makes people hate heels more than them getting cheap wins. Them getting clean legit wins to show how good and badass they are.

Jeff Hardy is finally back. I like the Willow character but I like Having Hardy as Hardy again.

So TNA for me is at a B+. Hype for the new York tapings.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past couple of Impacts   Past couple of Impacts EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Also Bobby Roode is the best thing going on in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Past couple of Impacts   Past couple of Impacts EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 pm

I had to shut off TNA I think two weeks ago. They were going some ridiculous talking segment between Joe and Angle. Didn't make a lick of fucking sense. Angle is a huge babyface presence and they basically backed Joe into this loner, conspiracy theorist, loud, heel corner. It was uncomfortable to watch. If you remember on the Monday Night Live impact how Jarrett came out and cut a babyface promo and then Hogan came out a babyface promo but in a way that he tried to make Jarrett seem heel... It was like that. Really terrible writing.

I watched part of Impact last night. The Wolves are the best thing going in TNA, IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past couple of Impacts   Past couple of Impacts EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Yeah it was kinda of a confusing segment but the rest of the show was good.

The Wolves might actually have a feud with Bram and Magnus which would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Past couple of Impacts   Past couple of Impacts EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:38 pm

This always happens. TNA gets some hype and they throw it away. TNA has the talent to be awesome but they always fuck it up creatively.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
roMraveN
Jobber
roMraveN

PostSubject: Re: Past couple of Impacts   Past couple of Impacts EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 am

I didn't like the emphasis they put on "Is he gonna be Willow, or Jeff Hardy? Duuuhhh!" I saw no point to the Willow character, and I was glad to see it go. I really hope they don't fuck things up with Sanata. I'd like to see more of a Japanese presence in American wrestling. I like what they're doing with Rhyno/EC3/Bully. Overall is have to agree and say that these past few Impacts have been good.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Past couple of Impacts   Past couple of Impacts EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:58 am

Mr. Legit Wrestling wrote:
MVP's stable. I really like these three together as a team and it has worked well. They really made Bobby a legit badass. He won the title mostly clean and he defended clean. You know what makes people hate heels more than them getting cheap wins. Them getting clean legit wins to show how good and badass they are.

I actually saw a promo they did hyping up Lashley, showing him working out whilst MVP spoke about him. Worked really well, MVP did a great job, and Lashley actually looked really threatening throughout.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past couple of Impacts   Past couple of Impacts Empty

Back to top Go down

Past couple of Impacts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1