HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb" Empty
PostSubject: [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb"   [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb" EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:33 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

[S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb" Empty
PostSubject: Re: [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb"   [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb" EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:30 am

The night has been an incredible treat for the XWA faithful, they have just witnessed a match between The Dragon and the Showstealer, and still to come is Danny Diamond, who challenged Robert Hope to a match at Revolutionary Wars, duking it out against the world heavyweight champion, Hitman Alex. However, the lineup of incredible matches to come is cut short by the slow, methodic chords of Nirvana’s You Know You’re right blasting through the PA System. This simple tune is all it takes for the Landon Arena boo their hearts out.

Joey Miles: Here comes the future ½ tag champ! ALL HAIL KING ROBERT THE DRAGON TAMER

Ted Cedar: Can you not? Besides, Azrael has had no experience in tag team matches, and
Cerberus’ silent persona may prove detrimental to their work as a team.

Azrael comes out from back stage and stands on the stage, mic in hand, and his head looking at the ground. The people of Topeka, Kansas show their disapproval of the man on the stage by booing further, almost becoming defeaning in nature. Azrael then raises his head, and starts to walk down the ramp looking jolly and chuckling to himself, paying no attention to the angry crowd. He makes a slow, calm march towards the ring hiding his psychotic demeanor. As he reaches the squared circle, he rolls under the bottom rope  then pulls himself back up to his feet using the ropes. As his theme dies down, he walks to the center of the ring and puts the mic up in front of his mouth.

Ted Cedar: Seems that Azrael’s actually going to address the XWA Universe in the ring this time.

Joey Miles: Listening isn’t really your strong point, isn’t it?

Ted Cedar lets out an irritated sigh, as Azrael begins to speak.

Azrael: Weeeeeeeell? Jaaareeeeed!? I know you’re in the god damn building! What’s it gonna be!? You’re not gonna leave my invitation hanging, will you? After I’ve put you through hell, and reduced your dear Empress into a traumatized hag; surely you’d want to go after me again! What else do I have to do? Do I have to steal your precious tag title, which I will? Do I have to break up the Knockout Kings, which I will once The Hopeful takes what’s rightfully theirs? Everybody knoooooows you both are in it for the gold, and when that goes POOF! You do too! Hitting two little birdies in one stone. Goody good good! Weeeell!? Jareeeeed? I know you’re in here! Don’t make me come find youuuuuu!

Azrael twitches around as he awaits for any sign of The Knockout King, quickly becoming agitated, not being the most patient person.

Azrael: DO I HAVE TO COME FUCKING LOOK FOR YOU!? DO I HAVE TO CUT YOU UP, LIKE I DID TO BRIAN JOHNSON!? JAREEEED, I DON’T HAVE ALL DAY! I HAVE A ROBBERY TO PREPARE FOR, OR IN YOUR WORDS, A TAG TITLE MATCH.

After some very bold remarks from the Masked Man, the audience in the arena suddenly go nuts as The Piece of Eden's spotted coming out of the crowd's area. The Hypocrite Hunter quickly makes haste, his face showing that he means business tonight. Jared jumps over the barricade and swiftly slides under the bottom rope, getting up and immediately lunging on top of his nemesis dropping Azrael in a Lou Thesz press. The fans go wild for the return of The Tag Champ, who has to defend his titles tonight against The Logging Crew and The Hopeful, who has has Azrael in its ranks. Jared Jerusalem is dishing out hell on Azrael with strikes, each shot making The Masked Man flail around. However Azrael manages to weasel his way out of Jerusalem’s mount and scurries out of the ring through the bottom ropw. The fans go wild, seeing Jared standing tall in the middle of the squared circle despite not being 100% coming out of his match two weeks ago from Big Ass American Bash. He takes the mic from in the ring and begins to speak.

Jared Jerusalem: It's time to get a little crazier, Azrael! And you know what? I've been having some frustrations inside of me that I need to vent out. I'm not going to wait for the main event, and I'm sure as hell not going to wait for Rev Wars to beat your ass! So come back here you son of a bitch!

Azrael walks down the ramp, looking at Jared with a crazed grin on his face while holding his temple from the bombs he took from the enraged Hypocrite Hunter.

Ted Cedar: Oh come on, look at this coward! Well, it looks like this is Jerusalem’s way of accepting Azrael’s challenge, but what will the stipulation be?

Joey Miles: Shut the fuck up, Ted. He’s just being smart, he has a match to prepare for.

The commentators remind the audience and the viewers at home of the next match, Rob Chapman vs The Pirate, then they cut to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb"   [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb" EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:16 am

ARGH BOLD! I forgot how annoying that is to tired eyes, I do it too... yeah.

I don't think I've ever really bothered to get to know the Azrael character, sorry for that, but he's actually quite awesome. I just read the other Jared promo (not sure if commented) and I have half an idea whats going on, but are they both like... insane??

Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb"   [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb" EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Yeah in a way. Azrael's just plain sadistic, while Jared's going crazy with hatred of his Rev Wars opponent. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb"   [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb" EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:37 pm

Some good stuff from you guys here, although I can't imagine what his voice sounds like. I know that's weird, but it bugs me. xD

Half of it makes me think he's got a typical 80's gruff wrestler voice, and then the drawn out stuff reminds me of Paul Bearer Funny

Only thing I would say against it is that Jared's bit after he gets his shots on Azrael in (which I enjoyed; especially the bit with him standing tall at the end Big Grin! ), his dialogue doesn't seem to have the intensity that it should, given the amount of shit that Azrael has put Jared through. I feel like he should be a bit more passionate; the last half of his dialogue was bang on, and I feel like the first half should have been equally short and sweet, with the right words to indicate that the time for talking is over. Just my opinion though. Figured I'd try to offer up something besides the usual "Good promo (post count +1)" fare Razz

I look forward to seeing this rivalry progress, and hopefully I actually get to read your friggin' PPV match this time. Funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb"   [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb" EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:41 am

Good promo (post count +1)

Nah, but seriously, there's not much I can say because Rob already said it all. This was a really good promo, the feud is interesting and, like Rob said, Jared's dialogue felt a tad bit under-intensified. Good work, regardless, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb"   [S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb" Empty

Back to top Go down

[S. 15 | PROMO] Jared Jerusalem and Azrael | "Whole World on a Ticking Timebomb"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1