HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week" Empty
PostSubject: [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"   [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week" EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:29 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"   [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week" EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Ted Cedar
"Rob Chapman versus The Pirate is up next folks, as we continue through this Intercontinental Title tournament going towards Revolutionary Wars 6! Rob Chapman has gained back the momentum he lost at The Bash when he came up short against DC Hennig by defeating Mack last week in the preliminary round. On the other hand, The Pirate-"

Joey Miles
"Tyler fucking Lawson."

Ted
"-Defeated Drake Dysfunction last week in an equally impressive showing. This is going to be a hell of a battle between two outcasts vying for the title... and I've just received word that we have footage from earlier this week... of Brian Johnson trying to conduct an interview with-"

Joey
"Wait. Did Brian seriously fucking try to interview a guy called 'The Silent Protagonist'?"

Ted
"Yes, actually. Things didn't go well for Johnson... but not in the way that I would have expected from Chapman."

Joey
"Oh, man. This I gotta see. Roll the fucking tape negroes!"

Quote :
The scene switches suddenly to a street corner, with an "Earlier This Week" stamp just above the XWA logo on the bottom of the screen. XWA's backstage interviewer and resident weasel walks with a visible limp- sporting a lot of bruises from his encounter with Azreal last week- toward the entrance to a local gym that Rob Chapman has just exited.

Brian Johnson
"Hey! You! Rob, can I get a word with you for a moment?"

The announcer calls to Chapman as he hobbles from the crosswalk to the sidewalk that his  'interviewee' stands on. The cameraman following quickly to avoid being run over by rush hour traffic as the light changes back to green. Rob, drinking a can of Dr. Pepper, appears to be mildly irritated by the obnoxious interviewer's presence, but tolerates him for a moment to see what the hell he wants.

Brian
"Rob Chapman! Good to see you. Brian Johnson's the name, but you already knew that, and conducting the best damn interviews in XWA is my game. Now, I know you're a man of few words, so I'll keep this short and sweet. May I get your thoughts on the Intercontinental Title tournament that you've been placed into since returning to XWA?"

Rob takes a drink of his Dr. Pepper and appears to be weighing this over for a moment, before shaking his head and politely declining the interview with a hand gesture that indicates to him to stop. As he begins to walk away, Brian, ever the pestering prat, chases after him.

Brian
"Oh, come on! I get it, you're a big, strong, silent type... but you've gotta have something to say about the fact that you're being placed in a mid-card title tournament after defeating Danny Diamond last winter."

Rob pauses for a moment, and turns to shoot Johnson a warning glare. This lasts several seconds before he turns around and continues to walk.

Brian
"Yeah, that's what I thought. You've got sour grapes over the fact that you're stuck playing second fiddle to people you might have been able to beat four years ago. Just like the rest of you 2WWF hacks."

Rob stops, suddenly, at the mouth of an alleyway and calmly takes another drink of his Dr. Pepper. Brian begins to approach, confident that he's finally going to get something out of Chapman.

Oh, he's going to get something, alright.

Finishing his drink, Chapman suddenly lurches forward and smashes the soda can into Johnson's face, completely crushing it! Johnson falls over backwards in shock and pain, only for the Canadian to grab him by the collar of his shirt and lift him back to his feet. Holding him in place, Chapman begins smashing Brian with repeated headbutts; one strikes the bridge of his nose, and blood starts flowing down his face as Chapman throws him to the side, straight into a cluster of garbage cans in the nearby alleyway! The frightened cameraman immediately kills the video, presumably to take off running.
The scene cuts back to the broadcast table, where Joey has broken down into hysterical laughter.
Joey
"What a fucking idiot!"

Ted
"Folks, we've got to take a commercial break, but we'll have Chapman, one on one with The Pirate when we return."

The scene fades, leaving behind the images of a disgusted Ted Cedar and a far-too-amused Joey Miles, as Vendetta goes to commercial.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"   [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week" EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:34 pm

You'll love my nuts. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"   [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week" EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Brian Johnson's a fucking idiot, and that 2WWF jab is proof of it shifty

Oh and, for commercials, try linking penguinz0's re-dubbed ones on your next promo. Those are hilarious Funny
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"   [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week" EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:10 am

Decepitos wrote:
Oh and, for commercials, try linking penguinz0's re-dubbed ones on your next promo. Those are hilarious Funny

!!!

I love you I love you I love you

I absolutely love penguinz0/Cr1tikal. His Anthony Sullivan commercials are great. Funny

Thanks for the comment, wanted to include a little comic relief in here somehow, primarily with Johnson.

I considered having Rob pick up the can at the end of the segment and put it in a recycling bin by the cans Johnson is strewn amongst, but decided it was too silly for the character/segment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"   [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week" EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:47 am

Oh God, this was beautiful. Fucking Brian Johnson.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"   [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week" EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:04 am

Well poor Johnson Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"   [S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week" Empty

Back to top Go down

[S. 16 | PROMO] Rob Chapman | "Earlier This Week"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1