HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament Empty
PostSubject: [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament   [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:28 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament   [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:21 pm

I hate to do this, because I've done it every fucking card since I started again, but would I be able to get an extension similar to last week's? The week I had was far from the week I was expecting, and I haven't been on that much. I'll keep working on my post all night, and I should have the post up by tomorrow afternoon if you'll allow. Hell, I might even be able to get it up a short time after the typical deadline. But I've been working on it all day and it's beginning to drag a little bit. Plus, I've still got two promos to get up. One's nearly done, but will take some time to finalize.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament   [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 pm

I'd be all for extending it till tomorrow afternoon, honestly. I'm quite behind myself.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament   [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:43 pm

This match has been extended 24 hours..
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament   [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Ted
"Welcome back to Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen! There's the ring bell, and here we go! Rob Chapman versus The Pirate!"

DING DING DING

The bell tolls thrice to kick off this Intercontinental Tournament matchup between The Silent Protagonist Rob Chapman, and the captain of the Toxic Spike, The Pirate. There is a definite clash in styles and attitudes here, but the match seems poised to start off in the traditional vein as Chapman and The Pirate begin circling around the ring, gazes locked in a surprisingly ferocious staredown. As they draw towards the center of the squared circle, like water circling the drain, the two snap toward each other, magnetized into the ensuing collar-and-elbow tie-up. Though the two are of an even weight and build, the considerable height of The Pirate gives him and advantage in terms of leverage, allowing him to slide his arm smoothly around his opponent's neck and apply a Side Headlock to his Canadian contemporary. Chapman grimaces in obvious discomfort, but acts quickly against it by slamming repeated elbows into his opponent's gut. The man from The High Seas has his grip considerably weakened as the amount of oxygen in his lungs decreases with each successive blow, until Chapman is able to grip The Pirate's wrist and spin out of the headlock, directly into a Hammerlock, twisting and pressing his opponent's arm uncomfortably into his spine. The Straight Edge comptetitor has a smug grin on his face, and scoffs disbelievingly at his opponent. A pirate-themed wrestler? Really?

The crowd reaction is fairly mixed to start as the two heavyweights trade holds in the early goings of this tournament bout.

Ted
"Not what I would expect out of The Pirate; he probably doesn't want to get into a technical match with a guy like Rob Chapman, whose style often embodies the wrestling prowess his some of his greatest compatriots."

Joey
"Lawson must have seen that video of Brian Johnson getting punked. Of course he'd be anxious to brawl with a guy who singlehandedly knocked out a hundred and forty pound journalist! What a stupid load of fucking bullshit this is."

Captain Bartholomew Bloom grunts and groans as Chapman threatens to dislocate the sea forward and then back to duck underneath of Chapman's arm and pin it behind him, reversing the Hammerlock into one of his own! Rob's face contorts a little as his arm is wrenched rather painfully, but he fights back just as quickly, throwing a stiff back elbow that connects with The Pirate's temple and throws him off balance. Mimicking his opponent's movement, Chapman steps back, attempting to duck his head underneath of his opponent's arm and turn the Hammerlock back on him, only for the Pirate to simply let go of Chapman's arm and wrap it around his head as he ducks, putting him right back into the Side Headlock he started out in! "Aye, that's enough of this nonsense!" declares The Pirate, who begins socking Chapman right in the head with repeated punches! Two! Three! Four! Five, six, seven! The rapid fire shots finally cease as The Pirate caps the assault off by kicking Rob's leg out from behind as he releases the hold. Chapman's body is hurled to the ground  spine first and then immediately sandwiched between the canvas and The Pirate,as the swashbuckling Superstar flattens him with an Elbow Drop to the sternum! The man formerly known as Tyler Lawson keeps his arm draped across Rob's chest as senior official Jack Hammer drops to count the pin.
"One! Two!" Chapman gets the shoulder up, although The Pirate comes surprisingly close to a three count in the early goings of this Tournament match.

The crowd is positively loud as the underdog in this match, The Pirate, gets a late two count mere moments into his bout! A side may have just clearly been taken.

Ted
"A near fall there! I think Rob just learned that he shouldn't take The Pirate so lightly!"

Joey
"When Rob Chapman can't even take you seriously, you know you've hit fucking rock bottom in your career. We're talking about the same guy who used to put on a mask the colour of your grandmother's moldy vagina, a singlet yellower than the Magic School Bus, and swing his shriveled dick around in time to a Michael Jackson song just to get over."

Could it be that the LionHeart's beat is fleeting this evening? A surprisingly focused Pirate grabs him by the head and yanks him to his feet, determined to capitalize if this is in fact the case. With the Intercontinental Title and other treasures on his unstable mind, The Pirate takes Chapman by the arm and wrenches it as tightly as he would if he were tying the rope knot to keep his ship's sails attached. The sheer amount of pressure causes the Haligonian to drop to a single knee, only to be yanked back to his feet by the salty sea dog and thrown towards the opposing ropes in an Irish Whip! But The LionHeart doesn't seem to have been stilled just yet, stopping on his heel and turning on a dime to charge back at his opponent and... eat a completely savage forearm strike to the chin by The Pirate! Captain Bloom keeps a hold on his toppling opponent's wrist and yanks him back for more, slamming him right in the teeth with another forearm, and then one more for good measure! The Straight Edge Outlaw may be out on his feet as The Pirate keeps his wrist firmly clutched, finally sending him packing into the ropes as planned. As Chapman comes bounding back, he's promptly decked by a fourth, final, Spinning Forearm Smash to the mouth! The Pirate drops to his knees to cover Chapman with a Lateral Press, as the referee drops with him to count the pin!
"One! Tw-" Chapman powers his shoulder off of the canvas with gusto! DC Hennig was one thing; he could deal with a loss to a respected ring veteran. But this psychotic fool? He might as well hang his boots up if he was going to give up a title opportunity to some demented Pirates Of The Caribbean fan boy.

The crowd cheers as Chapman goes down, but the cheers quiet down as Rob quickly kicks out of the pin fall.

Ted
"Chapman with a quick kick out, in spite of those nasty forearm smashes by his opponent."

Joey
"Of course he kicked out, the dude was hitting him with his fucking wrists, Theodore."

The native of Halifax is visibly seething as he attempts to push himself to his feet, only to be helped up all too willingly by the man formerly known as Tyler Lawson. The Pirate takes a firm hold of Chapman's left arm, twisting around to wrench the appendage tightly. Rob grits his teeth, clutching at his shoulder as he prepares to be sent off into the ropes by Lawson, only to be taken aback and down as The Pirate willingly reels him in this time, abruptly yanking the landlubber towards him and taking him down with a hook-like clothesline to the head! He keeps a tight hold of that right arm as he pulls the nearly-decapitated Canadian back to his feet and wraps it around the back of his own neck, hooking Rob up and over as he takes him back down with a swift Snap Suplex! The quick maneuver visibly knocks some wind out of Chapman's sails, as he breathlessly looks at the lights, quite likely regretting taking his opponent so lightly. He regrets it even more as the six-foot-five Pirate ricochets off of the ropes to deliver a Leg Drop to his adversary! Treating himself like an anchor, The Pirate leaves that leg draped across Rob's chest, cuing Jack Hammer to count the pin attempt!
"One! Two!" Once again, Rob fiercely kicks out of the pin, using his whole body to throw his opponent's leg off of his chest. The Pirate shakes his head and swings his legs around, rising up to a single knee to bear down over his opponent, who's presently writhing like a fish out of water. "Ye got heart lad, but the treasure be my destiny! And yer not goin' ta keep it from me!" With this proclamation, The Pirate bounds back to his feet and takes off into the ropes, looking to go to the well a second time, but as he returns, he sees Chapman rolling towards him, forcing him to bound over his recuperating opponent. When The Pirate rebounds again, he's swiftly taken down by The Artistic Anomaly who leaps straight onto his shoulders, wrapping his legs around his opponent's just-as-motley head and flipping himself backwards, taking his fellow Heavyweight down with a beautiful Frankensteiner! There is a brief pause as The Pirate tumbles across the ring, and Rob rests on all fours, panting heavily.

Though the cheers decrease greatly as Chapman kicks out of The Pirate's leg drop, there is a distinctive POP as he delivers an athletic Frankensteiner to his larger opponent.

Ted
"Nice move by Chapman! Both men are showing surprising determination in their pursuit of the Intercontinental title!"

Joey
"Flippy shit. Kay, then."

There is a look of renewed determination on the face of the former 2WWF Champion as both men push themselves back to a vertical base. Stunned by the swift offensive from his battered opponent, Pirate marches almost blindly at his opponent and throws another forearm at him, only to his his arm hooked by Chapman, who swiftly takes him down with an Arm Drag! Rolling like a rum barrel, The Pirate manages to find his feet, only to lose them again as Rob advances on him and takes him down with another well placed Arm Drag! Bartholomew isn't quite as quick to get to his feet this time, and when he does,  it's in a stumbling daze where he's easily caught by his opponent to be ensnared with a tight Side Headlock! Chapman cranks on The Pirate's neck, pushing the rest of his body down as he keeps the taller man doubled over, in as much discomfort as he can manage with a hold of such simplicity. The Pirate growls, clawing at his opponent's forearms and trying to pry them away from his neck, but to no avail. Rob continues to squeeze The Pirate's neck, and his haggard face gradually turns redder and redder, beginning to resemble a blood blister. But before Chapman can break that blister, the Straight Edge Outlaw finds himself being unexpectedly hoisted up in a freak burst of strength from a desperate sea dog! Standing up fully, The Pirate finally throws his weight back and flattens his opponent with a Backdrop that lands in a surprisingly graceful bridge pin! Hammer quickly drops to count the pin but it's yet another two count; Rob kicks as high as he can, throwing himself backwards and rolling onto his stomach to break up the pin!

|The crowd begins to rally behind The Pirate as he powers out of his opponent's grip, but find themselves beginning to boo as Chapman kicks out at two yet again.

Joey
"And then there were two."

Ted
"... it's a one on one match, Joey."

Joey
"I can't even be fucking bored without your stupid, fat face interjecting somehow, can I?!"
Rob groggily rolls himself over onto his back, panting and clutching at his right shoulder as The Pirate ascends to his feet, breathing heavily as he runs a hand through his hair to flip it out of his face. Approaching his downed adversary, The Pirate is again caught unaware, as his leg is suddenly swept out from under him by Chapman's swinging foot! As the kick takes The Pirate down, Rob continues his momentum as he swings his body around, flipping back to his feet with a starfish kip up to Fast Forward the action and then immediately catapulting himself into another back flip to crash down on his opponent's chest with a Standing Shooting Star Press! The flashy, out-of-nowhere combination could put the astonished Pirate away as Jack Hammer drops to count the pin!
"One! Two!" Kick out! It seems that this explosion of offense from his mute opponent has only incensed The Pirate as he rolls away from Chapman and clambers up to all fours. Rob sees an opportunity and knows he can't afford to miss it; Taking off into the far ropes, The Artistic Anomaly bounds back with the intention of turning the former Tyler Lawson into modern art, but never gets off his signature Yakuza Kick as the plundering powerhouse rises up to his feet. Chapman narrowly ducks a Clothesline and presses on, leaping to land on the middle rope behind The Pirate, before launching himself back at his foe to connect with a spinning kick that knocks the scurvy right out of his opponent's mouth! The Pirate goes down hard and Chapman is quickly on top of him in a lateral press, but it's another consecutive two count for the crestfallen Canadian competitor!

There's a noticeable increase in volume as The Pirate kicks out of his opponent's admittedly graceful maneuver!

Ted
"The Fall of Grace! Fall of Grace! But it's not enough to put The Pirate away!"

Joey
"Fuck, I think he kicked the guyliner right off of Lawson's stupid head!"

Rob can feel his opponent's strength mounting as he lifts the deranged wrestler along with him to a footed base. Yet, he sees fit to take a hold of The Pirate's arm, attempting to send him across the ring with an Irish Whip. Not surprisingly, the whip is quickly reversed by The Pirate, who sends Chapman packing across the ring instead. The Straight Edge Outlaw prepares a nasty Lariat for his opponent, but before he can act on his instincts, this time The Pirate is the one to meet him head on, charging at the rebounding Chapman to deck him with a Flying Leg Lariat! The move serves to momentarily take Rob off of his feet, giving time for The Pirate to work his way back to a vertical base of his own. Though Chapman reaches a more discombobulated vertical base, it's taken right out from under him as The Pirate blasts him with a kick to the shins that brings him to his knees, then hastily wraps an arm around his head to drop him with a Snap DDT! The move spikes the black-clad wrestler right on the top of his head and causes him to flip onto his back; The Pirate is on him immediately in a pinning predicament:
"One! Two!" A somewhat predictable kick out at this point, as Chapman gets the shoulder up at a count of two.

The crowd once again finds themselves booing as Rob kicks out of the pin at two in a very John Cena-esque manner.

Ted
"The Pirate's dishing out everything he's got, but he can't keep Chapman down!"

Joey
"Are you sure about that? Are you absolutely SURE?! Because I'm pretty sure he's still lying on his fucking back, Theodore!"

The Pirate doesn't seem to be surprised by his opponent's kick out; instead, he gets right back to business and makes his way out to the apron, gripping the top rope amidst a wave of excited cheers from the crowd behind him! The Pirate laughs heartily as he sizes up his slowly rising opponent. "Aye, she's no topsail, but she'll do!" he remarks to a nearby camera, springing into action as he vaults athletically up to the top rope and launches himself at The Silent Protagonist with a seated Clothesline, only to be caught by Chapman, who turns with the momentum, swinging his opponent's cadaver to plant him with a Spinning Body Slam! Rob is quick to cover his opponent, hooking the leg tightly, but The Pirate kicks out quicker than ever at a mere count of one! Chapman is aghast, shaking his head and looking to Jack Hammer in utter disbelief, who reassures him of the one count. Chapman turns his now disgusted gaze on the comical competitor, who he spots crawling away on all fours. His eyes narrow into a cold glare as he rises back to his feet and saunters towards the man on his hands and knees, stepping around him to grab him by the head as he rises. If looks could kill, Chapman would be responsible for murdering the majority of tonight's attendees as he looks scornfully at the capacity crowd. Shaking his head, Rob chooses to isolate his focus for the time being, as he places The Pirate's head between his legs and lifts the man from The High Seas into position for a Piledriver! But before Chapman can execute the widely-illegal maneuver, a desperate kick by his opponent makes contact right between his eyes, allowing the Pirate to fall and scurry free as Rob falls back, just barely catching himself on the ring ropes as he slips along and rests for a moment in the corner of the ring, trying to shake the cobwebs out.

The crowd's jeers, whilst previously subdued, are nearly DEAFENING as Chapman sets up for the Piledriver, but it's turned around in a heartbeat as Lawson escapes the dangerous drop, much to their delight!

Ted
"That's about a good a counter to the Piledriver as you can ask for! Just kick him right in the head! Damn, that was close!"

Joey
"That may have been the only thing to make me care about this match, and it didn't even happen. Where the fuck's my 3DS? I can't watch this broadcast sedative anymore."

Rising to sweat-slathered feet, The Pirate sees his exhausted opponent resting in the corner with his back to the ring; He doesn't hesitate, but simply charges with a fate-tempting laugh, as he would boarding an enemy vessel, storming across the ring and leaping to slam both of his feet in between Rob's shoulder blades with a heavy Dropkick! Chapman yelps what little he can as much of the air is forcibly ejected from his lungs by The Pirate's traveled boot soles! Rob's body contours around turnbuckle pads, bending unnaturally as he remains propped up by the ring ropes, while The Pirate rises back to his feet with the smile of a dirty dog. He succeeds in removing his opponent from the corner with a literal swift kick to the ass, causing Chapman to stumble right into his clutches where he applies a standing Dragon Sleeper to his opponent! Rob panics for a moment, flailing his arms as he attempts to grab the ring ropes, but falls just short on either side, unable to touch the life-saving cable with more than fingertips. It doesn't take long for the hold to wear Chapman down, as his flailing decreases and his arms drop limply, simply hanging in the air on either side of him.

The crowd cheer excitedly as the hold is applied by The Pirate, and Chapman's composure is cracking!

Ted
"The Pirate with a surprise Dragon Sleeper! Beautiful move!"

Joey
"He's certainly dragging me to sleep. I hope he just passes out here so we can move onto some shit that's actually interesting!"

Realizing that the Canadian combatant may be out cold, Jack Hammer steps in to check on him. When Chapman is verbally non-responsive, the official grabs his wrist, raising it high and then letting it drop. No response from the Straight Edge Outlaw. Jack shakes his head, and raises Rob's arm a second time, letting it drop, and... still no response. The third and final time. He raises Rob's arm, and let's it drop... and Rob's arm doesn't drop; his hands clench into defiant fists as he refuses to be snuffed out like a candle at the bottom of the night! Rob's body begins to shake as he seeks a desperate escape from his opponent's rending submission hold! As he reaches out with his arms, he finds he still can't grasp the ropes, so he moves his feet, what little he can... and discovers the bottom turnbuckle pad. He'd only have one shot at this. With as much momentum as he can give himself Rob suddenly runs up the turnbuckles; The Artistic Anomaly catapults himself off of the top rope into a back flip over his opponent's head, which he grabs on the way down to crush The Pirate's skull with an unorthodox Asai DDT, dubbed Verse The Sun! Both men are down after the high impact maneuver, and an ascending count begins, forewarning the competitors of a double knockout!

The crowd chants along with the official as the count that threatens to end the match rises higher and higher. Hoping to will them back on, or at least The Pirate, and continue this surprisingly heated battle!

Ted
"Beautiful counter by Chapman! Both men are down!"

Joey
"Oh, please, god, let them stay down!"

It's at a count of four that the competitors begin slowly rising back to their feet; The Pirate with the aid of the ropes, whilst Rob stands unassisted in the ring's center, having rolled away from his opponent. Both men reach their feet just as a count of eight is issued. As two outlaws from different walks of life make eye contact, a surge of aggression pulses to the point where it can almost be felt physically radiating off of the squared circle. This contest is no longer a joke as The Pirate and the Straight Edge Outlaw sluggishly barrel towards one another, engaging as they enter each other's range in a graceless brawl, trading disorganized punches and elbows back and forth in a manner reminiscent of a hockey fight. As the gridlocked brawlers slow the pace to deliver more calculated, clobbering shots, the crowd firmly takes sides, cheering with each successive strike landed by the man from the High Seas, and jeering at every blow that Chapman inflicts upon The Pirate. Not surprisingly, the bigger, more-at-home brawler begins to dole out more and more shots in succession, bringing Chapman's frantic offensive to an end as he begins to back his wavering opponent across the ring. Rearing back an oft-stained fist, The Pirate unloads with a would-have-been jaw jacking Haymaker, only to have his strike swiftly ducked by the Canadian competitor, who darts under the flailing limb to be back to back with his opponent. Though The Pirate turns on his axis to meet his momentous adversary, he may have in fact met his maker as he witnesses Chapman's twisting back flip a split second too late, and has his forehead hammered by Rob's heel! Don't Blink, matey! The Corkscrew Kick connects as both men go crashing back down to the sweat stained canvas!

Once again, Rob is greeted with a surprising POP that quickly degrades into jeers as the crowd showers him with their discontent for taking down The Pirate!

Joey
"Chapman twists harder than my nipples during foreplay as he lands an awkward kick!"

Ted
"God god almighty! That was not an image anybody needed, Joey!"

Though exhausted, Rob knows that he needs to act immediately if he wants any chance at a three count here;  scrambling back toward his quelled opponent, Rob quickly hooks The Pirate's legs beneath his arms and somersaults over the competitor's head, landing in a Bridging Jackknife Pin! Referee Jack Hammer slides into frame to make the count!
"One! Two! Th-" Kick out! Another kick out by The Pirate! Rob falls straight on top of his opponent and rolls to the side, shaking his head as he gets back to his feet with a little less spring in his step. The Haligonian's face contorts in a combination of pain, exhaustion, and disbelief as he shuts his eyes tightly and rakes a numb hand through his hair to clear his intruding bangs away. Looking up to the lights, as his eyes open, he quickly turns his gaze back onto rising Pirate as he stumbles to his feet. Fear turns to resentment, which fuels grim determination as he charges at the rising competitor, socking him in the stomach with an underhand punch that doubles him over before straightening him back up and hooking around his shoulder in a traditional Uranage setup. Rob attempts to power the salty sea dweller off of his feet, but the lankier competitor stands his ground, sandbagging the Canadian. Rob tries again, only to meet the same result. As he tries a third and final time, the side of his head is suddenly bashed repeatedly as The Pirate begins firing off life-saving elbows to free himself from his opponent's clutches! Chapman's grip is broken just enough for Pirate to reverse the setup on his opponent, flinging Rob's arm around his own shoulder before he sweeps the Canadian's leg and drives him hard into the mat with a modified Judo throw known as the STO! Pain lances through Rob's body like an electric shock as the man dubbed LionHeart arches his back in a vain attempt to dampen the pain in his spine. Surprisingly, and unnervingly, The Pirate doesn't attempt to pin his foe here, but instead turns to the corner of the ring and points a finger skyward.

The crowd cheers loudly for The Pirate as he indicates his intentions to go high risk and possibly finish his opponent!!

Ted
"We may be about to see a Flying Pirate ladies and gentlemen!"

Joey
"A flying pirate... would that technically make him a terrorist?"

Rob begins to ascend on wobbly legs, still reaching over his shoulder and clutching at his spine. Chapman looks about the ring through pain-blurred eyes but doesn't see any sign of the Captain, and that worried him. Had he been pinned? No, no music was playing... then wha- a triumphant roar from the crowd yanks Rob's attention away from his thoughts, and the Canadian whips around just in time to have his body bashed by The Pirate, flying off of the top rope to deliver a simultaneous sledge to the top of his head as he connects with with a Thesz Press! Flying Pirate off the top rope! As Rob goes down, his head begins to feel like a boiled egg without the shell removed. Consciousness wanes as he barely feels his leg hooked in a pinning predicament. Jack Hammer makes his presence known once again:
"One! Two! Thr-" Kick out! Chapman kicks out! The Canadian lies motionless as The Pirate turns to the official in disbelief; this spite-ridden self-proclaimed protagonist still had fight in him? He'd looked to be out cold as the Flying Pirate connected! "ARR, YE BE FINISHED NOW, SCURVY DOG! CAPTAIN'S ORDERS!" The Pirate's gruff inflection is loud enough to be heard in the front row, and his words mark the beginning of the end as he bolts to his feet, bringing his fading foe with him. A kick to the stomach sufficiently doubles the Nova Scotian over as The Pirate steps around to take his back, hooking Rob's arms behind him in a Full Nelson!

The crowd POPS as The Pirate sets up for his finishing move!

Ted
"This could be it, Joey! The Pirate's looking for The Tidal Wave!"

Joey
"Oh, how the mighty have FUCKIN fallen!"

The Pirate hoists Chapman up by the arms in a Flapjack-esque manner, seeking to end the former 2WWF Champion with his finishing Facebuster, but as Chapman reaches the height of his opponent's chest, he suddenly wraps both legs around the midsection of The Pirate, ducking his head down and slipping free of the Full Nelson to swing his upper body between his opponent's legs, sliding beneath and pulling The Pirate's legs out from under him to lock in an Inverted Boston Crab! Though the Houdini maneuver has proven itself effective, the surprise submission hold doesn't have quite the same effect, as an enraged Pirate rolls to the side before Rob can sit down on the hold, flipping The Artistic Anomaly onto his back! With his legs free, The Pirate jolts to a vertical base to drop a quick, debilitating elbow into the sternum of his adversary. Followed by another. And another! A fourth elbow drop looks to seal the deal as The Pirate stands once again and begins to walk away, only to turn right back around and finish the combination by leaping as high as he can, delivering one more jumping Elbow to the heart! The Pirate scrambles back to his feet and glares down at his nearly motionless opponent, trying to feebly jerk his arms up to his chest, but unable to do so. He nods and acknowledges the situation with a definitive "Aye" before turning toward another corner of the ring and approaching it cautiously. Pausing momentarily as he places his hands on his hips and rests a boot on the middle rope, smiling doggedly at the sea of fans in a pose reminiscent of one Captain Morgan. Which might explain a lot.

The crowd cheers loudly, mixed with a fair bit of laughter as The Pirate strikes a certain, well known pose among the 21-and-older demographic.

Ted
"The Pirate's looking to fly again, Joey! And- wait a minute!"

As The Pirate grips the top rope, looking to climb for what we would presume to be a Moonsault, a foot unbelievably cracks against the base of his skull! Like a round fired from a silenced pistol at point blank range, he never sees the Super Kick coming... was Chapman playing possum? Or just that damn determined? Damned and determined, it seems, as the whiplash from the Total Eclipse causes The Pirate's head to snap forward, smashing off of the top turnbuckle as he stumbles backwards, damn near out on his feet from such a cheap shot! The vehement Chapman is already bounding back off of the ropes while the Pirate sways about, looking like a preceding victim of a Fatality from in Mortal Kombat. And it damn near is, as Rob absolutely flattens The Pirate with a running Lariat! It is almost a complete Cessation of consciousness as both men go down to the mat, if not for the fact that Pirate somehow has the wherewithal to roll to the side, away from an opponent that could very well have pinned him here! Clenching his teeth, Chapman looks to the deranged man once known as Tyler Lawson with complete and utter vexation as he slowly pushes himself back to his feet and watches as The Pirate slowly rises to all fours. Rob throws himself at the adjacent ropes immediately, and as he bounds back, throws all of his weight into a Yakuza Kick that demolishes his opponent's arguably vacant skull! The delusional Pirate collapses in a heap, and Chapman falls to his knees as one of his many second winds dies down to but a breeze. Hooking The Pirate's leg, Chapman turns to Jack Hammer as the senior official slides in to make the count. This had to be it. After this match, and that onslaught, it had to be.  
"One! Two! Thr-" The count stops abruptly, and Rob looks to Hammer in complete astonishment.

Pirate kicked out? The Pirate Kicked out! The fans cheer loudly for the swashbuckling underdog!

Ted
"The Pirate is showing unprecedented intestinal fortitude here! That would have been the end for a lot of others, right there!"

Joey
"Either he has PCP soaking into his forehead behind that fucking bandanna, or he's got a newly found hatred for salesmen."

Rob's expression turns to a mixture of shock and rage as he looks to Jack Hammer, and then to this... imbecile. Though no sounds comes out, Chapman can be seen clearly mouthing the words you have got to be fucking kidding me as he bolts upright in an absolute frenzy! As he looks around at the now jeering crowd, the former 2WWF Champion drags his thumb across his throat in a motion to signal the match's end. Grabbing The Pirate by his ragged, blonde mane, he wraps an arm around around his head, and another around his waist as he hoists The damned Pirate up with a furious roar, looking for his finishing Inverted Northern Lights Bomb!... but as Rob brings The Pirate up to the peak of the lift, Bartholomew throws himself backwards, flipping to land on his feet behind Chapman! Before the Straight Edge Outlaw can react, both of his arms are locked behind him in a Full Nelson, and he's thrown over his opponent's head, his own head and neck impacting the canvas gruesomely as The Pirate bridges up, pinning his opponent with a Dragon Suplex! Jack Hammer drops quickly to count the pin!
"One! Two! Th-" Chapman explodes out of the pin, cradling his neck in his hand as he rises to a footed base and finds himself being whipped into the corner of the ring by his opponent! Rob turns to avoid eating another turnbuckle in this match, only to impact it spine first and witness The Pirate thundering towards him! Desperately, Rob braces himself on the ropes to keep his balance as he swings his right leg up, smashing The Pirate's face with a hard kick! The ring savvy swashbuckler crumbles, toppling over backwards as Chapman, still gripping the top ropes, hoists himself up to be sitting on the top turnbuckle! As a spent Pirate saunters to his aching feet, Rob launches himself out of the corner, wrapping his arm around The Pirate's head as he swings around his body, finally falling back and driving his skull hard into the canvas one more time with a Diving Tornado DDT! The Pirate's body is catapulted into a somersault as he's spiked on his head, and as he rolls, so too does Chapman, backwards, with his arm still tightly wrapped around his opponent's neck. It's cake for him to cinch in the hold as he brings his arms together and cranks up on The Pirate's neck! Guillotine Choke! The referee almost doesn't realize what's going on until The Pirate begins slapping his hand off of the canvas, tapping out! Fade-2-Black, Pirate! Fade-2-Black! The referee signals for the bell as Chapman lets his defeated foe's head fall against the rigid ring floor, and slowly pushes himself up to a vertical base.

The crowd can't believe what they've just seen, largely jeering the living hell out of Chapman for finishing off their underdog. The select few who appreciate the match lend their voices in a grateful cheer, leading to a mixed, but biased crowd.

Ted
"I barely even saw it! What a Guillotine Choke by Chapman! Outta nowhere! "

Joey
"Motherfucker! Shit, if that move was good enough to beat Thomas Barnez back in the day, it's more than good enough to beat a retard like Tyler Lawson."

Ted
"I thought you weren't a fan of Chapman, partner?"

Joey
"Goddamnit, I'm not you fat fuck! I'm just saying! Even when it's being done by a complete dipshit like Rob Chapman, that move is fucking dangerous!"

Laura Watts
"Ladies and gentlemen! Your winner by submission: The Silent Protagonist, Rob Chapman!"

Rob raises his own hand in grim triumph, fingers clenched in a tight fist as he looks down at his opponent with disgust and hakes his head. Turning his back on the ring, Chapman makes his way out and heads back up the ramp with his fist raised high once again. A sight viewers are becoming increasingly accustomed to, though this is the first time that Rob's taken his eyes off the ring while doing it. A blatant sign of disrespect towards his opponent.

Ted
"Rob Chapman, ultimately victorious over The Pirate-"

Joey
"TYLER. FUCKING. LAWSON. HOW DO YOU NOT FUCKING SEE THIS?!"

Ted
"...here. We've got to go to a commercial break, folks, but we'll be right back! We've got high impact Tag Team action coming up in our main event!"

Vendetta fades to cut to a commercial break.

(Thank you kindly for the extension, Riley. Good luck TJ! And just to clarify, I didn't refer to The Pirate as the underdog of the match because I have any delusions of being better than anyone on this site; I did it because he's a comedy character going up against a serious character.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament   [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Half of Rob Chapman's face is buried in his right hand. His left eye is visible, and also visible is the extremely pissed off look he is giving to The Pirate as he enters the ring. While the captain parades around the ring, Chapman turns to the referee, giving him a look as if to say "Did they really book me against him?". Of course, he isn't speaking, but if he was...you get the idea. Regardless, he needs the 3 points tonight, as does Pirate, to get a chance at the Intercontinental title, given the stiff competition also vying for it in this tournament. No matter how goofy he is, this guy will go down, just like everyone else. As a wily veteran, however, Rob knows that an early start can never hurt. As Pirate finishes posing in the corner and gets down off the ropes, his opponent runs forward, leaping up onto his shoulders and taking the captain down with a Hurricanrana. With the action now underway, the referee quickly calls for the bell, officially starting the match.

DING DING DING!!!

Rob pops up quickly as Pirate, surprised and discombobulated by the move, takes a bit more time to recover. Once Bloom reaches his feet, Chapman hooks under his arm, whirling the swashbuckler again onto his back with an Arm Drag. Keeping his grip, the Silent Protagonist locks his other arm under Pirate's elbow and cinches it in to apply an Armbar. Pirate shouts out as pain shoots through his arm, but it doesn't last very long. The captain pulls his legs back as far as he can, hooking them behind the head of his aggressor. After he pushes down hard, Chapman is forced to let go of the hold and roll forward off toward the ropes. Shaking his arm out, Pirate pushes himself back to his feet. Rob pops back up and backs into the ropes. As he bounces off, he sees Pirate coming at him with a Clothesline, and is quickly able to duck under it and behind his opponent, applying a Rear Waistlock. He quickly pulls back and tries for a Back Suplex, but Bloom counters and flips back, landing on his feet behind his opponent. Pirate quickly wraps his arms around Chapman and tries to do the same thing, but Rob counters it in the exact same way as the captain tries to Suplex him, and backs off toward the ropes again as he lands.

Pirate turns to see his opponent charging at him, and in a split second decision, drops flat on his stomach to try to trip him up. However, Rob takes a big leap over him, planting his feet on the mat to stop on a dime and turns back toward his opponent. After pushing back off in the other direction, Chapman leaps up, looking to drop a knee on The Pirate, but Bloom rolls out of the way just in time. After impacting the canvas, Rob stands back up, putting his weight on his right leg as he holds his left knee. Meanwhile, keeping up the pace, Pirate pushes himself up as fast as he can and backs himself into the ropes. He gains his balance as he pushes off toward his opponent while Rob puts his weight back on both feet. Chapman tries to sidestep Pirate and push him off, but Bloom grabs him by the wrist on the way past, pulls him through a 270 degree spin, and shoots him off toward the hard camera. As Rob comes off the ropes, Pirate ducks, looking for a backdrop, but Rob quickly counters, leaping over his opponent and dropping him with a Sunset Flip. Instead of a pin, however, Pirate rolls back through and back up to his feet. His momentum takes him backward and into the ropes. After coming off, he stumbles forward back into the center of the ring, Chapman, who is still seated, grabs both of his legs as he passes, then rolls backward, putting Pirate on his stomach, standing up, and immediately locking in a Boston Crab.

"What...an...opening...sequence. And it ends with Rob Chapman in control."

"Y'know, I don't know which of these assholes I want in control LESS...""

The crowd had been on fire for that entire bit, and the pop swells a bit as it ends in quite a unique way. However, it quickly goes quiet as the move is locked in. Rob catches his balance before settling into the submission hold, crouching down as far as Pirate's anatomy will let him. Bartholomew cringes as his back is wrenched backward. He plunges a fist into the canvas to fight the pain, before starting to claw his way over to the nearest rope. Chapman tries to stand his ground, but Pirate manages to get some momentum going, and after a few moments, manages to make it to the ropes and slump his arm over the bottom one. The ref immediately goes to Rob to make him stop the hold, and after a brief second of hesitation, he drops both of Pirate's feet. Bloom pulls himself under the ropes, holding a hand to his lower back. Meanwhile, Chapman steps into the center of the ring and turns toward his opponent, stoically pondering his next move. Pirate starts to pull himself up, but Rob steps forward to stop him. He grabs the captain by the head, pulling him close before hooking both arms. After stepping back away from the ropes, the Silent Protagonist pulls back, throwing Pirate over behind him with a Butterfly Suplex. Pirate lands hard on his upper back this time and rolls over on his side to put his hand back there again.

Rob stands back up, now firmly in control. Wanting to keep the pace up, he reaches down and grabs his opponent, pulling the captain back up to his feet. However, Pirate doesn't let him get any more offense in for now, lifting both his arms up and swinging down, knocking away the hands of his opponent. Chapman stands there, stunned a bit, as Pirate falls back toward the corner. He catches himself on one knee, again going back to favoring his back, but stands up again as he sees his opponent swiftly lunge toward him. The captain overtakes him well though, as he manages to scoop the Artistic Anomaly up and spin him around before dropping him on his knee with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Chapman quickly rolls off and to the mat, giving Pirate a chance to catch his breath. After a moment's respite, Bloom sees his opponent quickly standing back up. He starts up his own chain of offense by stepping forward and connecting with a kick to the midsection. After Rob doubles over, Pirate continues with a hard forearm shot to the temple. Chapman's head snaps off to the right as he starts to stumble off in the other direction, but the captain grabs his arm and holds him back. With a hard yank, Pirate pulls his opponent back towards himself before flooring him with a Short Arm Clothesline.

"These two are blow for blow with each other so far, but can Chapman get out of this predicament?"

"I sure hope not."

Rob grabs the back of his neck after it had been driven to the canvas, while Pirate quickly drops to his knees and covers him.....one.....kickout just before 2. Chapman goes back to his neck area after getting the shoulder up as Pirate's own upper spine pain returns as he begins to stand up. It's not much of a hindrance, but he noticeably struggles to reach his feet. He stands his ground, watching his opponent push himself up to his knees. As Rob puts a foot on the mat, the captain crouches slightly, adjusting his bandanna as he waits. Finally, once the Silent Protagonist's hands leave the ground, Bloom charges toward him. The Pirate dives over his opponent, grabbing Rob's head on the way over and spinning him around into a Spinning Neckbreaker. They're almost matching each other's strategies here in the early going, both working the head and neck areas. After dislodging his arm from under his opponent's head, Pirate rolls to his left on top of Chapman and hooks his leg for another pin attempt.....one.....two...no! Rob powers out again, but the fans wanted that one.

Pirate simply continues rolling after the kickout, and rolls off of his opponent's legs and under the ropes, out to the apron. Slowing his pace down to roll his head around, he takes his time in pulling himself up with the ropes on the outside. As the action seems to be slowed, the fans begin a chant of "Pi-rate! Pi-rate!". A little woozy, Rob starts to get up himself as Pirate makes his way over to the corner. As Chapman rises to his feet, his opponent slowly climbs, pulling himself up to the top rope. The Straightedge Outlaw gets his bearings and turns toward the captain to see him setting up to jump straight at him. Before long, Pirate does, but Rob is ready for him. As Pirate comes down, his opponent leaps up and manages to nail him in the mouth with a well-placed Dropkick. Both men crumple back to the mat as the crowd lets out a collective gasp. It's then a race to both men's respective feet. The crowd seems split on who they want to reach their feet first. Both men are winded, but they push through it, and it seems to be a dead heat as they both reach their feet at the same time. Pirate is facing the corner, and holds the ropes to steady himself. However, Rob is facing his opponent, and able to set up an offensive. Pirate slowly turns around, and Chapman plants his left foot, swinging his right  leg up and catching Bloom in the back of the head with a vicious Roundhouse Kick.

"Good Lord what a kick! The Pirate might be out!"

"Good, now can Crapman knock himself out next?"

A loud "ooooohhh" echoes through the arena. The impact turns Pirate around and sends him falling into the ropes. His feet leave the mat and he almost leaves the ring, but instead gravity brings him back onto his feet. He groggily turns around, wobbly and barely able to keep his balance; it's a miracle he's still up at all. However, Chapman can fix that, as he rears back and leaps up, swinging his other foot up to nail Pirate with an Enzuigiri. This one is enough to fell the captain, as he quickly drops to his knees and collapses flat on his face next to his opponent, rather comically, really. Sitting up beside him, Rob shoots an annoyed scowl down at the unmoving Pirate. He adds insult to injury, placing his hands on Pirate's back and using him to push himself up. After Chapman reaches his feet, Pirate begins to come to, groaning loudly and holding his head. Rob bends down and grabs his opponent by his shoulders. Pulling as hard as he can, he yanks up Pirate's limp frame until he reaches his feet. With a great heave, he scoops Bloom up, then quickly drops him right on his shoulders with a Scoop Slam. With another move having targeted his upper back and head area, Pirate's first reaction is to sit straight up, grimacing and holding onto his neck.

Rob continues his assault with a stiff kick to the kidneys, to which Pirate responds with a shout of pain. Chapman kicks him again, this time in the arm, and Bloom's instinctual reaction is to roll over onto all fours. Just what Rob wants him to do. The Silent Protagonist reaches down and grabs his opponent around the chest, pulling him up to his feet. Keeping Pirate bent over, Chapman puts his head under his own legs, cinching his hands to set up the next move. The roar of the crowd swells, as they can tell what's coming next, and Rob grunts as he pulls Pirate's feet up into the air. After holding the position for a few seconds, he falls back, straight down, spiking Bloom down with a Piledriver. Pirate falls limp once again, and Rob has no trouble rolling him over for a cover.....one.....two.....no! Pirate gets his shoulder up just in time. Chapman slowly rises to his knees and looks down at his opponent in disbelief. Bloom's eyes are pressed shut, and his hands glued to the back of his neck as his teeth are clenched. He's had a number done on him, and it appears to Chapman that all he needs to do is finish him off. He stands up and grabs Pirate once again, dragging the captain back up to his feet. Lowering him backwards and off balance, Rob wraps his arm over around Pirate's face, leading the crowd to get a lot louder over the immanence of the move to come.

"And here we go, looking for the Heathen Chemistry!"

"What a dumb fucking name. What a dumb fucking move..."

After holding Pirate in that precarious position for a few seconds, Rob heaves him into the air, swinging the captain backward. However, the crafty privateer leans his weight back as far as he can, causing Rob to overshoot the move. Pirate lands on his feet behind his opponent, and immediately, out of desperation, grabs him around the waist and charges forward, eventually driving Chapman sternum-first into the corner. As Rob winces, wrapping his arms around his chest, Pirate stumbles backward, trying to catch his balance. With one hand holding his head, he stops in the middle of the ring, needing to regain his composure as Rob comes back out of the corner. The Silent Protagonist approaches the captain, but Bloom quickly lashes out, kicking his opponent right in the shin. As Rob pulls his leg in and grabs it, Pirate continues, landing another kick, this time to the midsection. The fans cheer for every impact as Pirate attempts to come back. Rob doubles over, nearly falling over after that one. Pirate nearly loses his balance as well, but manages to throw his right foot back behind him just in time to avoid falling. Next, he reaches forward to grab Chapman's head, and with a roaring grunt, swings his knee up and plasters it into his opponent' forehead. Rob goes sprawling backward, waving his arms in the air to keep his balance.

After Chapman takes a few steps back, away from the hard camera, Pirate staggers over to him and grabs his hand, pushing him further back into the ropes, With a heave, the captain Irish Whips his opponent across the ring, but wastes no time in following him as Rob runs toward the ropes. After the Silent Protagonist is turned around by the ropes, he is immediately taken down to the mat as Pirate leaps into the air and catches him with a Leg Lariat. Bloom lays back, catching his breath as he shakes his head; the match has gotten pretty grueling at this point. Eventually, Pirate manages to roll over and throw his arm over Chapman, but it appears he wasted too much time to get an effective pin attempt here.....one..because Rob kicks out rather quickly from that one. Pirate rolls off and starts to struggle back to his feet. Chapman shows signs of starting to roll over too, but neither competitor looks to be in good condition right now.

"These two are just...beating the crap out of each other tonight. It's vicious!"

"Good, maybe they'll put each other on the shelf for a few months."

Both men take their time standing up. Pirate had the head start, so he gets to his feet first, but Rob is right behind him. After getting his balance again and rubbing the back of his head, Pirate raises his fist in the air, letting out a loud "ARR!" that gets the fans going. Once Chapman is to his feet, Bloom steps up to him and grabs him around the head and arm. The fans get even louder seeing that the Tidal Wave is coming. Pirate takes a deep breath, then lifts his opponent up. The move fails; Rob times it perfectly, leaping away as the captain starts to make his turn. The Artistic Anomaly spins 180 degrees in midair to land facing his opponent, and with Pirate stunned a bit, not knowing what to do, Chapman takes advantage by booting him right in the gut and dropping him with a DDT. Pirate's fans are disappointed, but there is a small cheer from Rob's supporters for the counter as he carefully pushes himself back up. Pirate pushes his knees underneath him as he pulls his hands up to his face, and he stays in that position as Chapman  walks across the ring, settling himself in the corner. After a sly grin crosses his face, he suddenly begins to sprint forward and cracks Pirate in the side of the head with the War Sniper.

The impact is sickening. The crowd yells out "BOOM! HEADSHOT!" as is customary for the move as Chapman stops himself in the corner. Pirate's head snaps to the left, but it strangely actually causes him to stand up and he takes two stumbling steps before collapsing in the corner adjacent to where his opponent is. A mobile camera zooms in on his face. His eyes are glazed over, his mouth is agape. He may have a concussion after that one. Smirking at his fallen opponent, Rob slowly steps away from the corner and backs into the center of the ring. He puts his hands on his hips and looks at Pirate. He's actually moving, trying to get up. He should be unconscious right now. He clearly has a confused look on his face, so it's obvious he doesn't know where he is, but that kick should have done him in. Puzzlement at Bloom's resilience aside, Rob decides to just go after him again. With Pirate on all fours, Chapman steps forward and reaches down at him, but out of absolutely nowhere, Pirate plants his feet on the mat and lunges forward. To everyone's surprise, he delivers a vicious Spear to his opponent, nearly tearing Rob in half. The crowd goes nuts for one of the Bread and Butter moves of Tyler Lawson, but not something we see out of Pirate very often...

"Pirate out of freaking nowhere! Where did that come from?"

"Why do you still insist on calling him Pirate? That was clearly Lawson's Spear! What's it gonna take for you to accept this?"

"A Spear's not that rare of a move, Joey. And since when do you know about Lawson? He's been gone since long before you were here!"

"You're suggesting I didn't watch Vendetta at all before I was hired? For shame, Ted..."

Rob's head smacks off the mat once again, and he lays there, writhing in pain as he grabs it. Both men might need the ImPACT Test after this one. Meanwhile, Pirate rises, still quite woozy, to see the fans cheering at the top of their lungs. He has the most confused look on his face. He puts his hand on his head, clearly mouthing "What the fuck?" before turning to Jack Hammer and asking "Where the fuck am I?". Very un-Pirate like. Looking down at his opponent and seeing Rob laying in the ring, it's pretty obvious that he's in a match, but Tyler Lawson has absolutely no idea how he got here, or why he's dressed in...what he's dressed in, or why his head hurts so much. As Chapman starts to get up, Lawson reaches down to grab him. He's not sure this is really happening, but he's a wrestler at heart, and his instincts tell him to attack. He pulls Rob up to his feet and hooks him up in a Front Facelock. Some fans realize what's going on and start to cheer even louder. After planting his feet and popping his hips, Tyler pulls his opponent up vertically. It would have been a beautiful Toxic Spike, but Chapman manages to wriggle out of it and fall, landing on his feet behind his opponent.

As whoever that is turns around, Rob catches his balance with his back foot, and when his opponent is facing him, the Silent Protagonist leaps up, catching him out of nowhere with the Fade-2-Black. After Chapman gets his hands clamped, Pirate? yells out, a bit muffled though, in pain, waiving his arms around as his opponent hangs off of him. The oddly dressed competitor stumbles over near the ropes, but Rob's got a hold of his arm, he can't reach out for them, he can't get a break. With his opponent hanging off of him and the airflow cut off, it looks as though he's going to pass out rather quickly, but just before he would have dropped to one knee, he pulls from his last reserves of strength to stand straight back up before just falling, driving Chapman's back into the mat with a desperation Spinebuster. Rob immediately lets go, and actually rolls to his left by instinct, accidentally falling out of the ring and to the floor. Bloom? lays limp on his stomach, breathing heavily after having his airflow cut like that, unable to bring himself to attempt to get up. However, as the referee starts a 10-count for Chapman, the camera quickly cuts to a shot of the entranceway, as two rather large men have appeared and start down the ramp.

"Wait, who the hell are those two?"

"And what the bloody fuck are they wearing?!"

Indeed, just as Bloom, these two giants are decked out in 17th century pirate attire, eyepatches, burlap pants, the whole nine yards. One of them is easily seven foot and a mountain of a man, and the other is about an inch shorter, although much lighter, having an awkward, lanky look to him. Together they make their way down to the ring as the man they clearly appear to be allied with is slowly pushing himself back up. Meanwhile, Rob Chapman is starting to get up outside the ring as well, a hand on the apron to steady himself, but that's not important right now. Pirate? barely has the strength left to get himself up, and by the time the two giants get to the side of the ring, he is still on his knees, putting a foot on the mat to push up from.

Eventually, he gets up, struggling mightily to balance himself, and looks, even more confused now, at the two men. They begin to shout words of encouragement at him. "ARR! YE GOT THIS, CAP'N!" "ARR!" "KICK HIS ARSE, CAP'N!" "ARR!". He looks at them like they're nuts, until locking eyes with the larger one. Then something clicks in his brain, and he visibly flinches. After looking back up at them, a big grin crosses Pirate's face. Bloom raises his fist into the air, and then loudly lets out an "ARR!" of his own. The two large men begin to clap, hoot, and holler as the fans follow suit with a big pop. Rob Chapman is seen starting to get up in the ring, having beaten the referee's count at 6. Pirate sees him and quickly turns, lowering his fist and rearing it back behind him. As Chapman reaches a vertical base, the captain pushes forward, nailing his opponent with a hard punch to the midsection. After Rob doubles over, Pirate lifts his opponent's arm up and wraps him up around the neck. With little struggle this time, Bloom is able to lift him up, circle around, and hook up the arms before dropping Rob with the Tidal Wave. After he rolls him over, the referee quickly slides in for the count.....one.....two.....three!

DING DING DING!!!

"Wh.....What the hell just happened?"

end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament   [S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

[S. 17 | MATCH] The Pirate vs. Rob Chapman | IC Title Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1