HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask Minkaro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Ask Minkaro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:19 pm

What the hell's a MI6?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Intelligence_Service

Not very secret though, obviously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:20 am

It's okay. I don't like my voice much either lol

Do you like attention?

What do you plan to do with your character Minkaro?

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:30 am

I don't mind attention, I've acted on stage before and I've given presentations and that's been fine. I don't crave it though, and I won't go out of my way to get it.

I'm going to try and get through this World Title tournament, and then I'll see about getting a feud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 am

Dante no showed. But I guess you're happy with your win.

What's keeping you busy these days?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:19 am

I'd have preferred him to show. I've no idea whether my post would have been good enough to beat anybody now.

Work, trying to watch all of Chuck, trying to watch NJPW, going to the cinema, listening to music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 am

Good luck in our match...I'll need it lol.

I'm kinda scared shitless right now. Will you do your best to beat me?

Abdel here btw lol.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:31 pm

I WILL CRUSH YOU.

Also good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Religious beliefs? Answer precisely and elaborately.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:33 am

Sorry to have kept you waiting for this response, but I didn't want to answer the question at 3am when my brain was slowly turning into mush.

Firstly, I don't like to call what I'm about to write my "beliefs" because, to me, "belief" implies that the person is somewhat set in their ways about it, and I'm not at all. I'd prefer to call them ideas. More "I think this is what might be" rather than "I think this is what is."

So, with that out of the way, I'm going to start with my views on God. I'm going to use the word God here, but more as a placeholder name for a deity, rather than referring strictly to the Christian God. This is because I'm of the opinion that if a "God" exists, then he/she/it isn't one of the ones that anybody actually believes in. I also think that if God exists, then he/she/it has taken the role of an observer, and has basically taken a step back since creating everything and said "right, get on with it." This is all "if" though, and I lean more towards the idea of there being no God at all.

The reason that I'm even remotely inclined to accept the possible existence of a God is the reason called the "Watchmaker analogy." This is on Wikipedia, but it's basically the idea that if you see a watch, you assume the existence of a watchmaker. When I look at certain things, like beautiful landscapes, the aurora borealis, even some of the pictures of space that I've seen, I get the sense that it might not be an accident, that it might have been designed by some sort of all-power artist. Actually, I quite like the idea that a race of highly advanced aliens created some of our landscapes, and are now watching from a safe distance, giggling at us completely failing to notice them.

As I said in the chatbox, I'm happy to accept that Jesus might have existed, and indeed that he said a lot of the things that he is meant to have said. I don't think he walked on water, or turned it into wine, or did any of those miracles. I think over time people have added to his legend, and now we've got this superhero beardy magician who's more of a comic book character than an actual religious figure.

My thoughts on the afterlife are more in hope than in any sort of expectation (as are everyone else's really, because the only people who know aren't in a position to tell us). I like the idea that when we die, we're taken to our own personal idea of heaven, kind of like a new dimension created specifically for us. So our friends and family might be there, but they'd be more like identical clones of them whilst the original them gets a "heaven" of their own. So someone who wanted to go to the stereotypical white clouds and angels heaven would get that, someone believing in reincarnation might would get reincarnated (and would probably have to lose their old memories for that to happen, which sounds pretty sucky to me), and even if somebody believes that heaven is becoming an actual Pokemon trainer they get that. Hugely idealistic, I know, but fuck you I'm going to hope it's true. If there is no life after or death, it's not like I'm going to be disappointed, is it?

Have I missed anything?
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Absolutely great.

If some strong Christian came up to you and said, "I disagree, you have to BELIEVE to SEE God, not see to believe. God is in all our hearts, even if you don't believe in Him. One day you will realize that his Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ, will come back down to Earth and fight and defeat the Anti-Christ. That day... you will believe. And I... will, REJOICE."
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:22 pm

I think you forgot the question there, but I'd probably just laugh at them and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Lol my bad, but yeah, I was going to ask what your reaction would be to the person.

Am I cool enough for a conversation?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:36 pm

You are. That's why I have conversations with you sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:54 pm

What do you think of England's performance vs. Scotland?

Do you think if given the chance, Danny Welbeck could be a huge assist to Man United?

Were you surprised at all by Luis Gustavo going to Wolfsburg?
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:01 pm

I thought it was an average performance. Rooney was awful up front, didn't do anything. Then Lambert came on and scored in two minutes.

I think Welbeck is a very talented player. Even last season, when he wasn't scoring, he still showed a lot of ability in terms of his overall play. His passing and technique was fine, he just needed to get the ball in the net. He's done that twice today, which should be a huge boost to his confidence, and honestly I think he should be a regular starter this season.

I was, because I didn't even know Wolfsburg were in for him. Good signing for them, and I'm a bit annoyed that we're farting about trying to get Fabregas instead of a player like him.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Have you figured out any puns you're gonna use to name your fantasy team? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:04 pm

No Sad

I can never think of them. My Fantasy Football (EPL) team is just called FC Minkaro.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:53 pm

"So, with that out of the way, I'm going to start with my views on God. I'm going to use the word God here, but more as a placeholder name for a deity, rather than referring strictly to the Christian God. This is because I'm of the opinion that if a "God" exists, then he/she/it isn't one of the ones that anybody actually believes in. I also think that if God exists, then he/she/it has taken the role of an observer, and has basically taken a step back since creating everything and said "right, get on with it." This is all "if" though, and I lean more towards the idea of there being no God at all."

I completely agree with this too. While sometimes I do pray to make my family feel good cause they'd be pissed otherwise, I think God pretty much wants us to just do things on our own. Miracles happen, maybe he steps in, maybe it's just a coincidence, but I don't think he'd step in. 
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 pm

I think group prayer might help in terms of getting people's morale up. Like a mental thing where everyone feels better after it. I'm not a psychologist though, so I could be wrong there.

I don't believe in miracles though, because they make God sound like a bit of a cunt in some regard. Like why choose to save one family from being hit by a car when another one does get hit?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Yeah that makes sense. I'd lie if I said I didn't feel a bit better after all our family who had been fighting for a while got together in one room to pray for my deceased grandpa to make it safely in the afterlife. Whether or not prayer works, we all did feel better, so I guess it means something
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:39 am

Where do you draw the line when it comes to music? Are there any genres you simply refuse to listen to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:17 am

Realistically, what do you think are United's chance without Sir Alex at the helm and Rooney on the outs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:30 am

How do you feel about Gaurdian Angels?

Am I trippin' or did you put your username in Italics? (like in the online list) I don\'t know 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Minkaro   Ask Minkaro - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Minkaro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next