HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ask me things or I'll be sad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:16 am

I suck at thinking in numbers. I get them jumbled up and can't focus on them. There's probably some medical condition to do with it but I've been like it since I was like 8 or 9 trying to learn my times tables. To this day I still don't know my 8s and have to count them out. I also sucked at applying the right fucking whatever they're called... Rules? Algorithms? Whatever that shit is, I always get my circumference for a circle mixed up with area of a trapezium and stupid shit like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Totally sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:41 am

Dry those tears Mikey!

I really liked your "American Ignorance" Promo.

How did you come up with The Gems Of Islam?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:04 am

It was actually because I saw a picture of Muhammed Hassan somewhere online and it instantly made me remember Hassan and his time in the WWE and I went and watched a few promos of his and then I wondered what Daivari was doing nowadays so I went looking for him and I saw the sort of gimmick he's running now which is similar to The Gems of Islam.

That, combined with the troubles in Syria made me want to create a team like that as it just fits perfectly in the time at the moment. It feels like it's long enough from 9/11 that people should understand the difference between Arabic people and Muslims in general and Islamic extremists and terrorists but there's still really not a lot of that happening anywhere in the world and there's a lot of misunderstanding.

To me, that instantly makes a story with three young people who have grown up in America in a post 9/11 world and are Arabic themselves becoming angry and fulfilling the prophecy that the fear and hatred has propagated, sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy of Americans wanting someone to hate and wanting these evil villains so The Gems of Islam have been raised to believe they are that enemy and those villains. Essentially, they're villains that were created by the American people's belief that they would be villains.

I like to put some deep thought into characters and stories when I'm writing, even if it's wrestling. To me there needs to be a logical continuity that people can follow and that's part of the reason The Gems of Islam came about because it's a logical finale to the chapter in America at the moment that these people who have been treated this way will become these things.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:06 am

Do you still hate me? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 pm

That depends... Are you still being a turd? <_<
Back to top Go down
CooperCooper
Icon
CooperCooper

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Is Usman still being a turd?

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Yes. Forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:24 am

Mikey Poo wrote:
It was actually because I saw a picture of Muhammed Hassan somewhere online and it instantly made me remember Hassan and his time in the WWE and I went and watched a few promos of his and then I wondered what Daivari was doing nowadays so I went looking for him and I saw the sort of gimmick he's running now which is similar to The Gems of Islam.

That, combined with the troubles in Syria made me want to create a team like that as it just fits perfectly in the time at the moment. It feels like it's long enough from 9/11 that people should understand the difference between Arabic people and Muslims in general and Islamic extremists and terrorists but there's still really not a lot of that happening anywhere in the world and there's a lot of misunderstanding.

To me, that instantly makes a story with three young people who have grown up in America in a post 9/11 world and are Arabic themselves becoming angry and fulfilling the prophecy that the fear and hatred has propagated, sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy of Americans wanting someone to hate and wanting these evil villains so The Gems of Islam have been raised to believe they are that enemy and those villains. Essentially, they're villains that were created by the American people's belief that they would be villains.

I like to put some deep thought into characters and stories when I'm writing, even if it's wrestling. To me there needs to be a logical continuity that people can follow and that's part of the reason The Gems of Islam came about because it's a logical finale to the chapter in America at the moment that these people who have been treated this way will become these things.
Great answer Mike Smile It really shows when you put thought into it. I like where you're going with it. Good job!

Ever thought about writing movie scripts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:18 am

I've considered it but it's a lot more commitment than it seems to learn the format and to write believable dialogue. I'm also not hugely into long projects that can take months and months, it's the reason I've never written anything more than I'd say thirty or forty pages. I stick to shorter stories and poems and stuff if I am going to write anything. It's also why I prefer writing wrestling stuff because wrestling never has to be massive and long, you can run something for two weeks and it'll be over and entertaining in wrestling.

I have worked with Justin before and we came up with a skeleton script before but we were both lazy and never actually started writing the script, just sort of the story and such but it's still something I'd like to do. I've never considered myself a writer though, just someone who writes for fun, I don't think I've shared any of my short stories or poems or anything before just because it's just for me and just for fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:41 am

What are good touristy things to do/see in Australia and where's the best state?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:55 am

You know, I don't think I've done many tourist-y things in Australia. O've barely been out of my little area anyway. Buuuut... We have so many giant things you couldn't shake a stick at them. Seriously, Giant Marino, Big Banana, Giant Potato, Big Fly and other such lame things. Serious answer though, we have amazing beaches with awesome coral and stuff, The Great Barrier Reef gets all the credit. Melbourne Comedy Festival is always fun the times I've been. There's obvious stufflike the Bridge and Opera house but they're boring once you see them a few times. If you dont mind going outside there's a beaut hiking trail inpretty much any area you go to because we have a ton of national park land. Umm... My Canadian friend loved Paddy's Markets which is a giant cheap shopping thingy filled with dtalls and tons of people. My German friend said one of the best things in the world was feeding a kangaroo for the first time but I didn't understand that because roos are turds and I can walk like five minutes down the road to see them... I dunno, I don't do tourist-y stuff even when I go somewhere. Like even when I drive eight hours to Tamworth I spend the whole time working on my Uncle's farm rarher thsn doing tourist stuff.

Apologies for spelling if I made a bunch of mistakes. I'm on my phone and typimg quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:18 pm

I was a fan of Skippy as a child Big Grin! . I like experiencing new cultures.
What concerts have you been to before?
Do you think people are stereotyped on here and in the world too much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:28 pm

I've been to a few concerts. Best one ever was Tripod who are a comedy musical act and are absolutely amazing. Seriously, look up "The Hot Dog Man" by Tripod and thank me later. I also go see a lot of Australian hip hop guys who no one outside Oz has probably heard of but guys like Illy, Bliss n Eso, Thundamentals, Dutch, Pez, 360, Drapht are all guys I've seen live. I also went to Soundwave last year with a few mates but ragequit pretty quickly, I don't like crowds at the best of times and Soundwave is all metal music which I like to refer to as 'angry music' and I absolutely loathe it. I've seen Jon LaJoie live too but he was more stand up with a few songs. I saw Tim Minchin at Melbourne Comedy Festival too who was stand up and music. A few other Australian groups I've been to see like Josh Pyke (<3), Emma Louise. I really love Australian folk music and folk music in general so I prefer those sort of concerts compared to RAWWWWR metal things or even hip hop ones. Too many seedy characters at those places. Like when I'd just turned 18 and went to Sydney to see Illy perfo amd a 40 year old cougar spent the night trying to grind on me and get drinks. <_< I definitely prefer folk concerts where people just sit and sing along and enjoy the music.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Great answer Funny
You don't like getting grinded on lol?
Answer my other question that I asked you Mad as hell 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 12:50 pm

I forgot the other question. shifty I think there's a lot of stereotypes but I don't pay attention to them myself. It's no use trying to define anyone as a specific thing or type of person because people change and are unpredictable. Hearing stereotypes is standard fare, especially where I live but you only become a stereotype if you believe that stereotype defines you. It depends on the personality of the person whether you let it effect you or not. Nothing anyone says or judges me on affects me because I've said and judged myself much worse than anyone else ever could.

As for on here? I don't think it's stereotypes but it's just that we all talk everyday so we get a good sense of each other's personalities and get things to make fun of each other with or people assume someone will react a certain way. It's daft of course but eh, it happens and that's life. Even if it does get at you, that's normal because your brain's supposed to question you to motivate yourself to be better. Otherwise we end up like the people in WALL-E. shifty

As for the grinding on... I actually don't. Annoyed Especially not with someone I don't know. It just creeps me out and makes me feel weird, but I'm neurotic about touching and stuff at the best of times. Unless I'm sloshed. If I am then I probably wouldn't notice someone grinding on me.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Do you love me?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Becky Lynch
3. Sasha Banks
4. Andrade Cien Almas
5. Aleister Black

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Edge
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin
5. John Cena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:33 pm

You could say I'm a secret admirer. shifty
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Mike do you still hate me? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:41 pm

See my last answer. :@
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Fan of Chance The Rapper?

Do you listen to any Odd Future guys?

Did you like doing homework when you were in school?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Never heard of Chance.

Only OFWGTKA guys I listen to are Earl and Frank Ocean.

I fucking hated homework and never put effort into it if I did it at all. Once I got to Year 11 and 12 and had free periods I never had homework again though or I'd get to school early and go in and do it. Rarely did it at home.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:55 pm

But it's called for homework for a reason. Sad

Jk, I do as much as I can at school, then whatever extra/too lazy to do anymore, I just do it in the morning at school.

Have you ever had sexual intercourse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Yes, I have had "sexual intercourse". Seriously, that's the lamest way to ask that question face palm
Back to top Go down
CooperCooper
Icon
CooperCooper

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 pm

>>>> TAKE A CHANCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbq016ZOWYw

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask me things or I'll be sad   Ask me things or I'll be sad - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask me things or I'll be sad

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-