HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

[S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson Empty
PostSubject: [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson   [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:58 am

DUE DATE: SATURDAY 5TH JULY, 2014
MIDNIGHT EST (-5 UTC)
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson   [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 am

As Vendetta comes back from commercial break, the XWA faithful are greeted with the face of the interview team’s resident jackass, Brian Johnson; who appears to be in a dimly lit room, behind him an old wooden table is set up with two rather aged chairs on each side. Before Johnson can even utter a word, the fans show their distaste for the cocky interviewer as boos are heard throughout the Wells Fargo Arena. This does nothing to phase the brash man, still wearing a shit-eating grin. He holds his microphone up to his lips and begins to speak

Brian Johnson: As you all know, I am better than your Lamars, Lights, and Clairs. And if anyone is still doubting my position as THE best interviewer in this company, my guest here will prove you wrong. See, this man has allowed me interview him; please welcome the man who kicked Jared Jerusalem’s ass last night, Azrael.

Johnson steps to the side, revealing Azrael already sitting on the chair and resting his elbow on the table, and in turn resting his head on his fist, gazing at the interviewer in indifference. This prompts the people of Des Moines, Iowa to erupt into a chorus of boos, louder than before as they see the man who has put one half of the Knockout Kings through hell within the last few weeks, most recently through beating him at the Big Ass American Bash. The interviewer stays silent and uneasy as The Hopeful Member simply stares at him. This makes Azrael lose his patience, as he suddenly shouts at Johnson.

Azrael: You wanted this interview, why don’t you have a god damn seat and start asking some fucking questions!?

Johnson scurries towards the chair and sits on it, with a frightened expression on his face. He takes a deep breath, then proceeds to speak.

Brian Johnson: Well, do you have anything to say about your recent win over Jared Jerusalem? You sure put him through hell, didn’t ya?

Azrael looks at the interviewer, tilting his head, then slamming his hand onto the table, making Johnson feel even more uneasy. The Masked Man then pulls out a scalpel from his jumpsuit with his other hand, making the interviewer’s eyes widen in fear.

Brian Johnson: Woah woah woah, I didn’t say anything wrong, I was just asking.

Azrael gives off a slight chuckle, then carves a small vertical mark onto his side of the table with the scalpel.

Azrael: Relax, Johnson. My recent win, hm? I’ve won even before the Bash. What he did, was to cause his own undoing. As I’ve said, HE is the crazy one, not I. He’s got guts, though, I’ll give him that.

Brian Johnson scratches his head in confusion, then asks another question.

Brian Johnson: Well, what were your thoughts on the match last night?

The Masked Man looks down onto the table once again, then carves another small vertical mark right next to the first one he made. He looks back at the interviewer and proceeds to reply.

Azrael: While I maintain that this match shouldn’t have happened, and it only happened because of Jerusalem’s delusional brain. I’m going to admit that I enjoyed it. EVERY. FUCKING. SECOND. So much so that I might even challenge him to a match at Revolutionary Wars with something more, hehe, enjoooyaaableeee. Knowing his failure to see reason, he’ll accept, and he’ll walk, no, crawl. He’ll desperately crawl out of that day, regretting that he would accept my challenge, that he would throw everything away for something as small as vengeance.

Brian Johnson: You really have him in the palm of your hands don’t you! Kid doesn’t stand a chance! now what would this stipulation be? How will Jerusalem suffer?

Azrael hastily slashes another mark next to the first two marks onto the table, longer than the last two. He grins manically, glaring at Johnson, who leans back unsure of what the maniac he’s facing has in mind.

Azrael: I’m not going to carelessly just SAY it, he might back out! I’ll ensure things go my way, and I’ll only reveal this stipulation once he accepts the challenge.

The Masked Man looks straight at the camera with a wild look in his eyes.

Azrael: AND YOU WILL, WON’T YOU, JARED BOY!? THE CHANCE OF GETTING YOUR REVENGE IS TOO MUCH TO PASS UP FOR YOU!

Brian Johnson clearly looks anxious now, as if at any second he could run for the hills, fearing for his safety. He then asks another question.

Brian Johnson: Well, *gulp* that truly does seem like a master plan. Well, do you have a message for the XWA Universe?

Azrael cuts another vertical mark into the table, then speaks.

Azrael: Mister Johnson, can I ask YOU a question!?

Johnson jerks up from the sudden raise of tone in The Masked Man’s voice, obviously just wanting this interview to be over with as his guest is slowly but surely getting unstable.
Brian Johnson: Um, go ahead.

Azrael: DID YOU KNOW I COULD COUNT TO FIVE!?

Brian Johnson: Wh..what?

Azrael cuts a diagonal mark across the four past tally marks, then knocks the table over to it’s side with a violent kick, removing the obstacle between Johnson and Azrael. The frightened interviewer quickly rises up from his chair and tries to make a run for it, however Azrael grabs him by his suit’s collar, abruptly stopping his cowardly escape. The Masked Man tosses Johnson behind him, making the interviewer land on his back, he nurses his spine then gets on all fours, desperately trying to crawl away from his aggresor. Azrael lets out a psychotic cackle as he sprints at the interviewer and nails his side with a quick kick, making him fall flat on his back and let out a groan of pain as he holds on to his side. Azrael grabs Johnson’s neck and gets him up to his feet, only to knee him in the gut, causing the poor interviewer to bend over. The Masked Man tucks Brian’s head between his legs and wraps his arms around Johnson’s waist, lifting him up onto his shoulders. The interviewer desperately flails around, trying to escape while Azrael walks up to the knocked over table. His efforts are futile, as he suddenly feels the thin edge of the table driven into his spine courtesy of a powerbomb from the masked man. Johnson screeches in pain as he falls off of the table and onto the ground flat on his belly. Azrael walks up behind him, then wraps his arm around Johnson’s neck, tilting his head up. The Masked Man grins, then lightly slices the scalpel across Johnson’s forehead. Johnson tries to squirm around as the blood begins to envelope his face, but Azrael’s grip is too strong. Azrael then pushes him down onto the ground, Johnson unconscious; before walking up to the camera and staring directly into it. He then delivers a message for his adversary.

Azrael: Jerusalem...Sodom awaits.

The feed smash cuts to black, XWA showing a graphic for TK vs David Harva up next, then cutting to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Rob
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rob

PostSubject: Re: [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson   [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Pretty sure that powerbomb would snap Johnson's spine. Funny

Azrael definitely comes off as psychotic. I think you could improve just a little on your sentence structure, and make use of different formatting and spacing to add some life to your dialogue. Your dialogue itself, however, works for the character. I quite enjoyed him counting to five on the table with the scalpel. He seems like he'd be a fun fellow to play 20 questions with shifty
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdQwCOpqOs&ab_channel=RobOf
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson   [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:17 am

That was a tad more brutal than I imagined when you first told me what you were planning. Funny

Azrael is really becoming a dangerous figure in XWA. I'd like to see more promos between him and Jared Jerusalem in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson   [S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson Empty

Back to top Go down

[S 11|PROMO] Azrael and Brian Johnson

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1