HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm A Little....Unstable

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

I'm A Little....Unstable  Empty
PostSubject: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:45 pm

They told me I should introduce myself....so I guess that is why I am here. My name is Jason Angel. Some find me a bit...unstable. I have a few problems I am trying to work through. They told me it'd be nice to talk out my problems. The violence must have gotten a bit old for them. I am not a violent person, just I feel like kicking people's ass when the time if needed for them to get hurt!!! I enjoy pain as well, so it's great when they hit back! But I digress, talk out my problems. Talk out my problems.

Sorry, sometimes I have to talk to myself.

Talk, talk, talk...okay, I'm ready.

I came to the XWA for one reason, I want to get in the ring with people I can make to feel the pain I have gone through. I like to give examples, because I am a visual learner and I feel others should learn this way too. I'm a giver, so you're welcome. I have goals, like your lovely World Title. I will take it when I want to. For now, I simply want to hurt a few people. I don't think that is asking for much.

Years ago, I was pronounced to be "normal" by most people. I went to a promotion called Full Throttle Wrestling, a place taking up and comers like myself. I was on top of the world, easily getting into Kliqs due to great skills I possessed. Then a man by the name of Nick Malone turned his back on me and his new Brandon Banks attacked me, leaving me a bloody mess. And what does Malone do? Nothing! Nothing! Here I am lying, feeling the taste of my own blood and hoping someone will avenge this act. But nothing....

I then realized, I liked the taste of my own blood. I liked the pains I was feeling. I wanted more. So I attacked others, and went to war against people. No one seemed to be able to keep me down because like a glutton I wanted more. Forgive me Ten Commandments.

The people who eventually stopped me felt I needed "help" for my problems. So I ended up in a place with very nice jackets that are warm and fun to snuggle up with. I apparently had trouble keeping mine on though. So the nice people gave me a new jacket everyday, I must have gotten bigger as I was in there as it was tighter everyday.

One day, I was told I was being let go. That they came to get me. Now the XWA is where I hang my hat. It's a fedora, real nice in the winter. I'm coming to hurt people, make no bets or predictions. It will happen. Who will be the next victim?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Wtf..? 

Welcome 
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:19 pm

I'm really enjoying these new people and their compelling introductions. Funny

Welcome, sir! I hope this suit will suit your needs.. if needs be.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:43 am

If you meant to post this in character, feel free to join the e-fed! good job
This section is for handlers. Feel free to tell us more about yourself as a person. Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:09 am

Welcome Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:26 am

The title of the topic does not lie.....Razor, hold me! Scared 
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:56 am

Batman wrote:
If you meant to post this in character, feel free to join the e-fed! good job
This section is for handlers. Feel free to tell us more about yourself as a person. Big Grin!

Mr. Dark Knight, who said anything about a character? However, where does one join this fed on the site?
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:58 am

Nate wrote:

Mr. Dysfunctional, there is no need to hold a believed to be gay man. I do not bite...hard.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Jason Angel wrote:
Nate wrote:

Mr. Dysfunctional, there is no need to hold a believed to be gay man. I do not bite...hard.

That's it....I'm leaving walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Welcome  to XWA Mr. Angel
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:38 pm

/Mental
/AllegedGay

Beat ha to it I aint bothered.
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Turn Down For Meth wrote:
/Mental
/AllegedGay

Beat ha to it I aint bothered.

You don't beat a man whose crazy to anything. You simply wait to see what he does when he gets there.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:51 pm

If you really are crazy... well I'm Batman. I have a way to deal with people like you. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Batman wrote:
If you really are crazy... well I'm Batman. I have a way to deal with people like you. Mad as hell

I'm begging you to do it, please. Please!!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:59 pm

You asked for it. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:10 pm

BATARANG ATTACK, MOTHER FUCKER Mad as hell

I'm A Little....Unstable  Tumblr_mnp92xt1qz1rah8c5o1_500
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Batman wrote:
You asked for it. Mad as hell

Yes, I did. Now whatcha gonna do Dark Knight?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:14 pm

*throws a batarang at you. Breaks all of your limbs, down to the fingers. Curbstomps your face into the ground. Drops his knee on the back of your neck*

...I don't even know what you did to make me do this.
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Batman wrote:
*throws a batarang at you. Breaks all of your limbs, down to the fingers. Curbstomps your face into the ground. Drops his knee on the back of your neck*

...I don't even know what you did to make me do this.

Is that all you've got? I've met toddlers who hit harder.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:18 pm

No you havent.
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Batman wrote:
No you havent.

You didn't see the toddlers "they" put me around Mr. Knight
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:33 pm

This guy's more sinister than the JOKER! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jason Angel
Jobber
Jason Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Nate wrote:
This guy's more sinister than the JOKER! Shocked

How do I get a match with Mr. Knight above? Or You? Or anyone? I want to get something going before I explode!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Fortunately, "Mr. Knght" is one of the head honchos here. Talk to him and he'll get you a match on the next show Wink wink!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm A Little....Unstable    I'm A Little....Unstable  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm A Little....Unstable

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Entrance Ramp-