HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists Empty
PostSubject: Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists   Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:11 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/18/rockstar-delays-grand-theft-auto-online-heists

The highly anticipated online heists feature that Rockstar has been teasing for GTA Online has officially been delayed. Originally citing a spring release, Rockstar has now said the feature is taking more time to create than originally anticipated.

In a post on the Rockstar Newswire, the developer apologizes to fans for the holdup, saying, "We are very sorry for the delay, and are working hard to bring them to you as soon as we can. Please know that we are focused as always on making the best possible content for you to play and we are thankful to all of you for your patience, understanding and support."

The post unfortunately doesn't mention when we might see online heists, which are co-operative multiplayer missions, but it does say that more content updates, enhancements, and additions are coming to GTA Online in the future.

The GTA Online "I'm Not a Hipster" update is available now, adding fresh outfits, hairstyles, tattoos, masks, jobs, and custom weapons to the game.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists   Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:51 pm

I was wondering where they've been..

It's ok cuz they kinda covered it up with the new Hipster update, I love the new clothes. Funny
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists   Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:38 pm

So basically, what I've been waiting for since GTA:O release is still delayed?
Yep, doubt I'll be going back on for a while...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists   Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockstar Delays Grand Theft Auto Online Heists

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1