HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update Empty
PostSubject: Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update   Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:03 am

As we noted earlier today, Mark Henry posted a Tweet noting 18 years and he's still standing, which released WWE star Curt Hawkins felt was insensitive in light of the releases today. Hawkins called Henry a jerk in response, and Henry posted the following retort on Twitter:

Brian Myers ✔ @TheCurtHawkins
“@TheMarkHenry: Here we stand. Still here!!! pic.twitter.com/V20Wu0v0Tx” Your colleagues lose their jobs & you tweet that? You're an idiot Mark.

@TheMarkHenry
Follow
@TheCurtHawkins First I don't often explain my self to no one!But I had no idea anyone got let go,it's sad.I was asked to post about bday.

That's what came out it was about my 18 year journey. I know where you live dude it's a small world. An apology is due.
If not well You know me I'll handle our biz.

Evan Bourne Reacts to WWE Release
Released WWE star Evan Bourne posted the following reaction on Twitter today:

@findevan
Follow
Thanks for the love friends! Thanks for the good times @WWE. Sorry to the fans for not getting back on RAW after breaking my foot. In good news: 'I'll wrestling again soon' will actually BE happening. Please be patient b/c nothing will happen until the dust settles...
Thank you again for your unwavering support. I'll continue to be active on twitter/instagram and I'm working on setting up a FB. Much love!
Back to top Go down

Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update   Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:27 pm

Both are acting like idiots. It's clear Mark didn't know about the releases. But it would sting tho, just getting fired and someone brags about being still being in the company for so long. Instead of just apologizing and saying it was a misunderstanding, Mark had to be like "I Know where you live!" Doesn't make him look like a badass, makes him look like a dick.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update   Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:39 am

Fuck Hawkins. Immature little cunt.
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update   Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:05 am

I'd actually be a bit offended by Mark's tweet if I was one of people who were released. But I wouldn't call Henry an idiot because of it. And if I was Henry, I wouldn't threaten someone who obviously made a mistake. It'd make me look bad Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update   Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry Responds to Hawkins Calling Him an Idiot, Bourne Reacts to WWE Release, Provides Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1