HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 4 could be last in series, predicts voice actor Nolan North

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Uncharted 4 could be last in series, predicts voice actor Nolan North Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 4 could be last in series, predicts voice actor Nolan North   Uncharted 4 could be last in series, predicts voice actor Nolan North EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:41 am

Nathan Drake voice actor Nolan North believes that Uncharted 4 could be the last game in the series.

Speaking to IGN, North said that while nothing is confirmed, Naughty Dog isn't planning another sequel.

"It's bittersweet but at a certain point you want to go out on top," North explained.

"If this is the last one indeed, and I believe it's the last one - nothing's confirmed, but I believe it's the last one Naughty Dog wants to do."

North added that he hopes another studio doesn't take over development.

"I hope somebody else doesn't pick up the mantle because they've done it so well for so long - but yeah, it's one of those things where you just have to cross that bridge when you get to it.

"I like the idea of going out on top so we better do a hell of a job with this one... and it's already looking pretty good."

Sony released an Uncharted 4: A Thief's End teaser trailer during its conference earlier this week.

Currently without a launch date, the game will see protagonist Nathan Drake and his mentor Sully embark on "one last job".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Uncharted 4 could be last in series, predicts voice actor Nolan North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 4 could be last in series, predicts voice actor Nolan North   Uncharted 4 could be last in series, predicts voice actor Nolan North EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 am

I honestly hope not, but wouldn't shock me it is was. Naughty Dog has been working on this forever and the enthusiasm can only last for so long.

Hopefully they make Last of Us 2 after this.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 4 could be last in series, predicts voice actor Nolan North

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1