HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) Empty
PostSubject: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:11 am

What's one thing or multiple things that have happened, that ruined your expectations or your chances in a fantasy football league?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:19 am

Arian Foster cost me the championship last year because he had that unusual heart beat. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:19 am

^
What a pussy, right? Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 am

He was fine. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 am

Nigga needs to grow some nuts. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:49 am

Heart attacks are just flesh wounds right?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 am

Yup, that nigga needs to have his man card revoked. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:40 am

Nothing. fuck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:03 pm

jamaal charles tore his acl week 1. he was the 3rd overall pick. Shaking Head 2011
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:31 pm

RG3 getting injured last season, I was in boot camp so I didn't even have a chance of benching him so I lost a good number of games as a result.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Not fantasy, but just throwing it out there that Tony Romo's pinky injury cost me. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:39 pm

^
That's some real pussy shit. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:44 am

I think I've mentioned this but... Alfred Morris, the last active player in the championship game, scored 40 points on the final game of the NFL season. All I needed was for him to score like 32-35 or less to win it. He also scored the remainder of the points he needed to get the other guy the win on the last drive of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:44 am

Side note: It's that member 'Red Sox' who lucked out like that. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 pm

This years draft, by far.
Back to top Go down
JAY
Jobber
JAY

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:20 am

Huh wrote:
jamaal charles tore his acl week 1. he was the 3rd overall pick. smh2011
That, and Peyton lol I had em both.. that was year he was out the whole season and Colts won like 1 game lmao pretty certain that was same year anyway, cause I remember having both, and really having to restratigize
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:34 am

Playing Torrey Smith and benching Wes Welker today. shifty
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:51 am

This one time, my opponent had Peyton Manning, and the fucker threw 7 touchdowns. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:12 am

Having an opponent that plays Julius Thomas on a night he gets 23 fucking points.  Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 pm

opponent had demaryius thomas last night

160 yds, 2 TDs
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:57 am

People getting screwed from that game. ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:00 am

Operation Patience wrote:
Having an opponent that plays Julius Thomas on a night he gets 23 fucking points.  Shaking Head
Really
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:15 am

^ He called you retarded but lucky YO
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:56 am

I'm just a beast. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
JAY
Jobber
JAY

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:46 pm

The Pirate wrote:
This one time, my opponent had Peyton Manning, and the fucker threw 7 touchdowns. Shaking Head
I love you Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)   Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst luck youve had in Fantasy Football? (if you can remember)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1